people posting wrong and hurtful

people posting wrong and hurtful

Posted in the Douglas Forum

why

Kittanning, PA

#1 Feb 25, 2012
Im new to Hot Topix,very shocked at some of the things i have read.It appears that it can NOT be helpful in getting news its only a lot of hateful,spiteful,and bad people on it.Its sad that people can be so awfull just because they think no one will find them out.People need to be more respectful of others.Treat people the way you want to be treated and the world would be a much better place.If everyone would do that,then theres no telling how much Douglas and everywhere else would have better children,adults,and cristian or nonchristian in it.Its so sad, People try to fill your hearts with goodness, and kindness to one another.It would make your life and everyones so much better.To all of you have a blessed life and IF YOU POST TRY TO SEE IF YOU CAN BE KIND.
yesssss

Kittanning, PA

#2 Feb 26, 2012
i agree with this post.i have read very little of being kind.people should learn when to keep it to themselves.there are more sourpusses out there than we really need.i try to kill with kindness,it acually works.if someone is rude i simply say,you have a blessed day,and thank you.seems it shuts up some.try it sometime.
unfriendly user

Douglas, GA

#3 Feb 26, 2012
yeah we need to keep quite about all the garbage around here and everything will be peaches and cream. Get a life I didnt come here to hold someones hand, some times stuff just aint too nice. Still needs to be talked about, if it upsets you too much to read these kinds of forums you should try something else. The world aint gona change for you hun, and being quiet and nice never changed a damn thing.
grow some skin on ya back

you are right though there isnt enough love to go around these days
crazy

Kittanning, PA

#4 Feb 26, 2012
unfriendly user wrote:
yeah we need to keep quite about all the garbage around here and everything will be peaches and cream. Get a life I didnt come here to hold someones hand, some times stuff just aint too nice. Still needs to be talked about, if it upsets you too much to read these kinds of forums you should try something else. The world aint gona change for you hun, and being quiet and nice never changed a damn thing.
grow some skin on ya back
you are right though there isnt enough love to go around these days
yea,bullcrap,and lies.most people who post are trying to trash someone.99 percent of post seem to be hearsay and gossip.dont stop watching the TV NEWS,for the truth.this forum has been trashed by most of the trash in douglas,its turned into TRASH N BASH.i read it for entertainment,its better than a dirty book.i just dont pay as much for it.haha
facts

Dawsonville, GA

#5 Feb 26, 2012
I still like the guy in the black.. we all have trash.. some stinks but he is still alright for a pretty boy..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Still trashy 1 hr pulloutofAlice 135
Best douglas lawyers for low rate? (Oct '15) 17 hr Knightrider 14
does anyone know pat ottinger. aka pat wiley. a... (Jun '14) Tue Help 2
taking a knee Mon Pickle Juice 6
News Joseph Gaskin, man found dead Oct 15 2closeforcomfort 3
Ki Murray Oct 13 you know 13
Who is paying the best prices for pecans in thi... (Nov '11) Oct 13 Hilton 10

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance