LOL

Flowery Branch, GA

#21 Apr 27, 2011
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, security, whatever. I don't know where the security was when my EX-girlfriend was sucking someone off in the parking lot 5 months ago. I have the audio tape to prove it. Everyone is sleeping with everyone out there. If your girlfriend/boyfriend or spouse works out there put a voice activated recording devise in their auto & you might just be surprised as to exactly what you here. SECURITY GUARDS, CAMERAS, LOL, WHATEVER.
I meant "hear" not here. PLEASE SPELLING POLICE DON'T GET ME.
Heart N Something

United States

#22 Apr 28, 2011
It's great place to work, the trash if any that's doing this we eventually get caught and dealt with. They should respect the job ((That is the best place to work in Douglas)) can't help people with a low moral code......Watch out the eyes in the sky is watching.
Drugsat work

Kittanning, PA

#23 Apr 28, 2011
Heard they did surprise drug testing today, lots of people got fired.
clean N squirrely

United States

#24 Apr 28, 2011
Drugsat work wrote:
Heard they did surprise drug testing today, lots of people got fired.
Haven't heard yet.. but it's always random and a surprise.
wantitdoneright

Alma, GA

#25 Apr 29, 2011
Since the tests are sent to a lab for the actual testing,with no results yet, Drugsatwork is an obvious shit stirrer with no clue.
whatajoke

United States

#26 May 3, 2011
i am an ex employee and I know for a fact there have been a lot of activity of married people sleeping around. Even getting apts for their flings. It's definitely happening not only employees but employers.
clean N squirrely

United States

#27 May 12, 2011
Name some names or is everybody just talking out there A$$
Please

United States

#28 May 12, 2011
Well how do you explain the two who just recently got caught....But if "IWORKTHERE" really work there they should already know.
IWORKTHERE wrote:
I work there, and know for a fact this does not happen. Why, we have security patrolling the parking lot!
You all are confusing this with another factory.
So, just who are the people you are falsely accusing?
GOSSIPERS here N at work

United States

#29 May 12, 2011
I am in a position that I would be made aware if someone has been caught. No one has passed the word to me.......just a bunch of folks wanting something to gossip about as usual. That is the problem here. Yes there probably are some folks that have cheated on their spouse over the years but guess what........people that do that kind of stuff do that no matter where they are. They always find a way whether at the place they work or not. What is bad is all the folks on here saying these things about people like that makes the folks like me that are FAITHFUL to there spouse have a bad name for others choices. I love my wife and have always been faithful to her even though folks have tried to spread rumors saying otherwise. It is sad that all of you folks don't have more to do with your life then gossip or make up rumors about folks just so you have something to talk about. Really sad you don't have more to do with your time.......I will pray for you all.
GOSSIPERS here N at work

United States

#30 May 12, 2011
And also "Please" are you in a position to know someone was caught or are u just basing your comments to "IWORKTHERE" off of the rumors you have heard from the other Gossipers. Because I sure haven't heard that someone was caught or got in trouble but I have heard the rumors y'all have been gossiping about.
You broke the law

United States

#31 May 13, 2011
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, security, whatever. I don't know where the security was when my EX-girlfriend was sucking someone off in the parking lot 5 months ago. I have the audio tape to prove it. Everyone is sleeping with everyone out there. If your girlfriend/boyfriend or spouse works out there put a voice activated recording devise in their auto & you might just be surprised as to exactly what you here. SECURITY GUARDS, CAMERAS, LOL, WHATEVER.
FYI-It's a Federal offense to record others conversations unless you are a part of the conversation.
Pointlessly

United States

#32 May 13, 2011
Apparently your not in a high enough position. Just Saying:)
GOSSIPERS here N at work wrote:
I am in a position that I would be made aware if someone has been caught. No one has passed the word to me.......just a bunch of folks wanting something to gossip about as usual. That is the problem here. Yes there probably are some folks that have cheated on their spouse over the years but guess what........people that do that kind of stuff do that no matter where they are. They always find a way whether at the place they work or not. What is bad is all the folks on here saying these things about people like that makes the folks like me that are FAITHFUL to there spouse have a bad name for others choices. I love my wife and have always been faithful to her even though folks have tried to spread rumors saying otherwise. It is sad that all of you folks don't have more to do with your life then gossip or make up rumors about folks just so you have something to talk about. Really sad you don't have more to do with your time.......I will pray for you all.
just cant

Fitzgerald, GA

#33 May 13, 2011
You broke the law wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI-It's a Federal offense to record others conversations unless you are a part of the conversation.
Not if it your recorder and your ar its not.
Hen house

Athens, GA

#34 May 14, 2011
I worked at PCC recently and was done wrong....so very wrong!! First of all, if you're not someone who can smile to someone's face and then turn right around and talk trash about the same person, then you probably won't last there. They should put in the application: fake assholes need only apply!! Someone gave me the wrong information about a certain situation and when I followed their directions I was promptly let go. Nevermind the fact that I didn't even figure out who my supervisor was until the day I was let go. You're just a number there and if you don't play the politics game correctly then for sure you'll be on your way out just as quickly as you came. Kind of sad because I really wanted and needed that job. Something better will come along.
Twosides

Ocilla, GA

#35 May 14, 2011
Sounds like an hourly worker. And I doubt you are at risk of politics at that level. Probably another side to that story.
Coffee Mom

Gainesville, GA

#36 May 14, 2011
Twosides wrote:
Sounds like an hourly worker. And I doubt you are at risk of politics at that level. Probably another side to that story.
You are exactly right my husband has been out there for 6yrs and he hasnt been involved in any politics or has he been put in a position like that. It is probably one that Staffmate hired and PCC decided they didnt want them and had Staffmate to get rid of them.
Small minded people

Donnellson, IA

#37 May 14, 2011
Firstly, I have no reason to lie or to only give half of the story. You don't know me or vice versa. If my facts were incorrect then I wouldn't have even bothered to post this. Secondly, it is just what I said....someone working there (that person has been there for many years) told me exactly what to do in a particular situation (not many situations, only 1) and I followed their leadership and direction and the information was WRONG. Later I found out, after being let go, that it was done intentionally. That's the reason I say if you're not into politics and not into the back stabbing then your chances of making it out there are slim to none. Period! Coffee Mom you say your husband has been there for 6yrs, which is great, but YOU haven't been out there for any amount of time to have any input. You can give your opinion as to how your husband feels about it but really that's about all you have to offer. Lastly, I wasn't hired by Staffmate. Again, you don't really know how it works with everyone that is hired, simply because, well you DON'T work there. Please make sure you have your facts before passing judgment and assuming what I'm saying is not the whole story. It is what it is and the way I see is that there is a better job out there for me. I have 2 supervisors that go to my church so getting my job back would NOT have been a problem. Coffee Mom, ASK your husband about how people are hired, other than by Staffmate, because again I'm sure you don't have first hand knowledge as to how the hiring process goes! I've always heard the money out there is pretty good but it's just not worth compromising my integrity.
Twosides

Ocilla, GA

#38 May 14, 2011
Ok, not hourly. I wonder what department you worked in?
If in a salary job, what could have happened to you? Still too new to get political. And that really doesn't happen anyway. If you perform, you get ahead. The company pays for performance.
You sound like a chump that oversold your abilities, and the company saw it. Nuff said..
Find a company with lower expectations.
Small minded people

Donnellson, IA

#39 May 14, 2011
Wow no surprise you read more into what I actually said. I'm pretty sure I never said I wasn't hourly. In fact, what I said was that Staffmate did not hire me. I went in as level entry just as so many others. Hourly, just not hired by Staffmate. I guess I have to actually say EVERYTHING or else your very small mind makes up stories in your own little head. Anyway, I'm not even sure you understand what I mean when I say politics although I did say it in my very first post. I'm not one to smile in your face and turn around and talk trash about you. I'm very black and white and very honest so I didn't talk to very many people. I don't care to pretend to be nice to someone. I was never late, never called in and always did my job. I didn't stand around talking and gossiping like so many others. I never stated anything about my abilities to the company or here. They didn't ask because as stated earlier I was entry level. They don't care what you know just what they can teach you which was fine for me. What it sounds like is that you in fact are an idiot and because I believe in being kind the mentally challenged, I will again state the reason I no longer work there. Someone gave me WRONG information and I followed there leadership and I was wrong to do so without further investigating. Please make sure you read the entire post before replying because while I believe in being kind to the mentally challenged folks, I am getting a little tired of repeating myself. If something in this post is unclear, ask someone to spell it out for you!!
Twosides

Ocilla, GA

#40 May 14, 2011
So, you were an hourly operative. How hard is it to screw up? Pretty simple work for entry level people. Get off your high horse and accept some responsibility.
I'm guessing you either worked in wax or finishing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Still trashy 4 hr Mr TJ 56
Baseball cards for sale Tue Bird 3
Sorry ass officer Tue Come on 1
Rock solid cargo trailers Jul 24 Ruth 3
What happened in greenacres? Jul 23 Resident 1
Valarie Christa "Mastermind" Cox Jul 20 SAH 12
John Harden Jul 19 VSteVeNS 22

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance