First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Gun Runner

Hamilton, OH

#44 Aug 23, 2012
Nope. Everybody seems to know who it is but ain't saying nothing.
Haha

Hoosick Falls, NY

#45 Aug 24, 2012
And you frown upon African American community for not snitching. Truly amazing nobody snitched on guys. And personally I am glad they didn't.
Gun Runner

Hamilton, OH

#46 Aug 24, 2012
Haha wrote:
And you frown upon African American community for not snitching. Truly amazing nobody snitched on guys. And personally I am glad they didn't.
When your mama gets capped and 'nobody seen nuttin' let us know how you feels then homes.
Haha

Hoosick Falls, NY

#47 Aug 25, 2012
Gunrunner do you know me. My mother was killed when I was one and her killer is still free. And that was over thirty years ago. But us true Christrians don't judge. We leave that up to God. Cause who ever done will have to stand before him one day.
ohreally

Kittanning, PA

#48 Aug 25, 2012
Nobody arrested yet/

That man in the tape sure looked familiar.

Maybe he is down a the Outdoor Expo today picking up some more goodies.
Gun Runner

Hamilton, OH

#49 Aug 25, 2012
Haha wrote:
Gunrunner do you know me. My mother was killed when I was one and her killer is still free. And that was over thirty years ago. But us true Christrians don't judge. We leave that up to God. Cause who ever done will have to stand before him one day.
Somebody knows but, just like you are so happy about, ain't nobody saying nuthin so you ain't getting justice, just the pain.

Sorry and sad about you losing your mom. So sad.
nineone-one

Gray, GA

#50 Aug 25, 2012
see your always running your mouth, a little to late to say your sorry, thought you would know by now, try D.L
Gun Runner

Hamilton, OH

#51 Aug 25, 2012
nineone-one wrote:
see your always running your mouth, a little to late to say your sorry, thought you would know by now, try D.L
Here kitty kitty......
Jack Beam

Alma, GA

#52 Sep 29, 2012
On an unrealted note, does anyone know what days and hours they are open? Never been, but dont wanna make a trip for nothing and I can never remember to call during the day.
for real

Hogansville, GA

#53 Sep 30, 2012
Tuesday-Saturday 9-5. Closed on Monday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Still trashy 6 hr Mr TJ 36
Valarie Christa "Mastermind" Cox Thu SAH 12
John Harden Wed VSteVeNS 22
pastor arrested (Jun '12) Jul 18 Splinter 36
Disappointed Jul 18 foot fan 2
Malissa from FL,but lives in Douglas now ? Jul 14 Milly 2
Does anyone know Christopher Burkett? Jul 14 Queen Malissa 1

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance