waiting

Kittanning, PA

#122 Mar 26, 2012
just a swinging....
Bruce

Douglas, GA

#123 Mar 26, 2012
Hellur wrote:
Social norms are what make us different than animals. We are supposed to act like we have some sense.
Plus, to be quite honest, this is the south. It is not free-spirited California. We love God, family, food and football - in that order.
Take your nasty live and let live on somewhere.
Speak for yourself,I prefer family,food and sports...Not to sure about the invisible man,but pray for me,I may even start believing in Santa and the great pumpkin.
Bruce

Douglas, GA

#124 Mar 26, 2012
Hellur wrote:
So I take it you think anything goes? No, I'm not the ultimate judge, but I do know who is. I know enough to do what He says.
I don't care what the rest of the US thinks. They can all go to hell in a hand basket.
Even without religion, we are not supposed to be wild animals humping every thing that moves.
For being a so called church goer and all,I see you have no problem judging everyone...I'll be blunt you sound like a scum bag.
Bruce

Douglas, GA

#125 Mar 26, 2012
PRAY wrote:
<quoted text>I don't get on here often But, my heart goes out to you and you are in my prayers
Pray for this and bite me..
Bruce

Douglas, GA

#126 Mar 26, 2012
BIGdawg77 wrote:
<quoted text> HAHA the ultimate BS card..I suppose your one of the bible beating people that has never ever lied or done anything wrong ? It doesnt matter that your judgemental as the rest of the Christians are.. That IS WHY BARS are full and Churches arent..That (swinging) is a personal preference just like going to church and believing that the king james version of the bible is the only thing you can believe..hahaha. enlighten yourself..That is the most rediculous thing I have eVER heard..I know this is the "bible belt" and all , but here is the exact reason why no one goes to church..quit being so judgemental about someone elses personal convictions and sweep around your own side of the fence..Beating a book and sitting through sunday school doesnt make you a christian..nor does standing in your driveway make you a caddy..just sayin..IT says in your king james version Judge not lest ye be Judged..did you forget about that? attacking someone over thier own beliefs ? This is why religions have killed for hundreds of years..Religion is the biggest part of wars and deaths since the beggining of recorded time. as a matter of Fact if you remember the crusades ? or reading about them rather..it was a fight over a strip of land..(not really) it was more of a fight over a strip of land because of religion ? and responsible for the deaths of untold amounts of humans. the very same "if you dont believe like i do you dont deserve to live here " kinda attitudes..and you wonder why attendance is gone down hill ? people see through it. They can love God and not go to church to deal with ignorance and intollerance.. Just because someone is different you think you deserve to tell them how to live ? Well If your ok with that..I guess everyone should be..but if the world was shaped like you think it should be.. Isnt this WHY we broke away from england ? persecution and intollerance and the like ? Why we left there to come here ? because we wanted our freedom..you cant have your damn cake and eat it to..you have to put up with some aggrivation. SO what someone is going out with thier husband or wife and screwing around with other couples.. WHO GIVES A CRAP..Quit Whining about it..no one has held u down and forced you to watch it..nor have you been held down and forced to participate nor reciprocate..Fact of the matter is ..all this is for is to have a scapegoat for someone to have something to bitch and complain about when they arent content with thier own lives.. You didnt hit a nerve what you are doing is persicuting someone for thier constitutional right to do what the heck they want to when they want to.. That what this country was founded upon was the right to be you..if not for that you wouldnt have a forum to bitch and complain on..In my oppinion you need more time with your spouse and less time complaining about someone else getting laid..it doesnt concern you. It makes you mad because you didnt have the audacity to be someone that thinks outside the box.
There is no normal..and if what you are ( judgemental bible beating husk of a supposed Christian) I dont want ANYTHING TO DO WITH NORMAL..Hate me if you must but I really dont care either way..In all honesty I am more sad for you than offended by you. It just goes to show WHY the rest of the country looks at Georgia like we are all ignorant ass rednecks ( or worse ) because collectively we are.
Now this post is the best ever on here,I say thank you..
churchcrud

Douglas, GA

#127 Mar 27, 2012
its the churchies fault, you all blame the younger generations but if you wernt out sucking off jerry falwell and believing in folktales you would have noticed what was happining. But now its too late and all you can do is blame the younger generations while at the same time expecting us to keep working for less and less so that we can pay your social security? Take your head out of the sand before it rots off, you got robbed by uncle sam while you were praying. Go ahead pray some more, look at where it has goten you stupid old folks. You are killing the host but you dont care as long as you can go to the buffet and watch Rush Flimbag incontinence of propaganda. eat it up you old fogeys.
undercover stilettos

Douglas, GA

#128 Mar 27, 2012
I've been approached by women often, it's just not my thing, & have also had the misfortune of being in the wrong place & had a swinging proposition. I declined. I don't get it..... it's what some ppl are n2 but I consider sex personal & can't / won't just break it down w/ any ole body.

All I can say to the ones who are robust about this, be careful. Personally, I'd ask for test results. You know Aids, STD's etc. Yeah, a bit scary.( & not all non swingers crave buffets ^, above, nor like Rush Limgaugh)
Anonymous

Grinnell, IA

#129 Mar 27, 2012
churchcrud wrote:
its the churchies fault, you all blame the younger generations but if you wernt out sucking off jerry falwell and believing in folktales you would have noticed what was happining. But now its too late and all you can do is blame the younger generations while at the same time expecting us to keep working for less and less so that we can pay your social security? Take your head out of the sand before it rots off, you got robbed by uncle sam while you were praying. Go ahead pray some more, look at where it has goten you stupid old folks. You are killing the host but you dont care as long as you can go to the buffet and watch Rush Flimbag incontinence of propaganda. eat it up you old fogeys.
you didnt pay any of my social security i worked my but off from the age of sixteen until i turned sixty two and was unable to work anymore. i PAID MY OWN SOCIAL SECURITY IN.
just_me

Douglas, GA

#130 Mar 28, 2012
Hellur wrote:
Social norms are what make us different than animals. We are supposed to act like we have some sense.

Plus, to be quite honest, this is the south. It is not free-spirited California. We love God, family, food and football - in that order.

Take your nasty live and let live on somewhere.
You may love in that order. Doesn't mean everyone does. I prefer sex, money, and more money. In that order!
UP THE CREEK

United States

#131 Mar 28, 2012
churchcrud wrote:
its the churchies fault, you all blame the younger generations but if you wernt out sucking off jerry falwell and believing in folktales you would have noticed what was happining. But now its too late and all you can do is blame the younger generations while at the same time expectingu us to keep working for less and less so that we can pay your social security? Take your head out of the sand before it rots off, you got robbed by uncle sam while you were praying. Go ahead pray some more, look at where it has goten you stupid old folks. You are killing the host but you dont care as long as you can go to the buffet and watch Rush Flimbag incontinence of propaganda. eat it up you old fogeys.
What's your name. I want to ask uncle sam why your paying my social security and im not. I pay every week. So shut your mouth you liberal little fag@t before you trap gets you in trouble. Swingers are sick. Obama lovin scumbags all of ya.
just saying

Fitzgerald, GA

#132 Mar 28, 2012
Everybody needs a little sex it makes the world go round and make a person fell better so some people like to look at someone else from time to time the fact is SIN is SIN nomatter what almost all is weights the same in the eyes of GOD who with out sin cast the first STONE .
yourdumb

Douglas, GA

#133 Mar 28, 2012
roofy wrote:
<quoted text>you didnt pay any of my social security i worked my but off from the age of sixteen until i turned sixty two and was unable to work anymore. i PAID MY OWN SOCIAL SECURITY IN.

listen old person when you were paying taxes on your check it wasnt yours, it went into the SS fund which incidentally was put onto the balance sheet of the federal governments general funds during Clintons reign, how do you think he balanced the budget he did it with yours and mine SS Taxes. Further we the younger generations will most likely never benefit one cent from SSI because it is already insolvent, You were busy stuffing money up some preachers fat ass to care. We dont want such a large % of our income going to pay for your old asses that created the environment that we are in now. Its your fault you and the older generations that are still in power after all thin time you have sunk the ship and now like rats you are trying desperately to justify and deny your corruptibility, we all know you will do anything for a free breakfast we have watched you all destroy the land of the FREE. I hope you can look around and see all that you hate and dislike with all you petty bigoted hearts you created and I hope you all drown in it.
Mark

Valdosta, GA

#134 Mar 28, 2012
Does anyone want to trade wives with me? I have a 7" and a six pack. I will make her feel so good. You can do the same to my wife
will be blessed

Centerville, IA

#135 Mar 28, 2012
Bruce wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray for this and bite me..
right bruce youre a church goer and ran off with a woman in the church,divorced your wife of years what does that make you ,your so called singing not gonna get you to heaven
betcha

Douglas, GA

#136 Mar 28, 2012
undercover stilettos, you and that girl Kristine Lindsey Sound a lot alike. Almost as if you might be the same person? Say it isn't so?
Anonymous

Grinnell, IA

#137 Mar 28, 2012
yourdumb wrote:
<quoted text>
listen old person when you were paying taxes on your check it wasnt yours, it went into the SS fund which incidentally was put onto the balance sheet of the federal governments general funds during Clintons reign, how do you think he balanced the budget he did it with yours and mine SS Taxes. Further we the younger generations will most likely never benefit one cent from SSI because it is already insolvent, You were busy stuffing money up some preachers fat ass to care. We dont want such a large % of our income going to pay for your old asses that created the environment that we are in now. Its your fault you and the older generations that are still in power after all thin time you have sunk the ship and now like rats you are trying desperately to justify and deny your corruptibility, we all know you will do anything for a free breakfast we have watched you all destroy the land of the FREE. I hope you can look around and see all that you hate and dislike with all you petty bigoted hearts you created and I hope you all drown in it.
hoold are you?????
Anonymous

Grinnell, IA

#138 Mar 28, 2012
yourdumb wrote:
<quoted text>
how old are you? you are probably on welfare and foodstamps that working people have paid for with their taxes. i dont get anything free and dont want anything free. what has got you so upset with older people and church goers. im sure youve got a mama somewhere do you not have any respect
Anonymous

Grinnell, IA

#139 Mar 28, 2012
UP THE CREEK wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your name. I want to ask uncle sam why your paying my social security and im not. I pay every week. So shut your mouth you liberal little fag@t before you trap gets you in trouble. Swingers are sick. Obama lovin scumbags all of ya.
AMEN
Who

United States

#141 Mar 30, 2012
Who are some of the "swingers" in Douglas ?
lol

Glennville, GA

#142 Mar 30, 2012
oh boo hoo, don't knock it til you try it! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fwb 11 hr Tolerman 8
wreck hwy 32 19 hr Vannah Banana 2
James Fussell dentist 22 hr facto 1
foodstamps (Feb '11) 22 hr Concerned 129
Sheyanne Tue I care 1
Valerie Batten Mon Kyndal Barber 157
Who is James Hester? (Jun '17) Mon Intheknow 6

Douglas Jobs

Personal Finance

Douglas Mortgages