mary mag

Centerville, IA

#41 Sep 17, 2010
hushyamouth wrote:
Omg! Now this is just wrong people. What?! Read your bible! Would ya swing if Jesus was in front of ya? LOL Yall better get ready He is coming back and I sure would hate for yall to be swinging! Not judging ...just trying to help ya with a true word of advice.
I'd swing with Jesus, he's pretty hot.
Gas man

Perry, GA

#42 Sep 17, 2010
This is a prime example of why this entire website should be shut down. That was terrible.
Shocked

Moultrie, GA

#43 Sep 18, 2010
Green Acers is the place to be! If your pregnant and on meth.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#44 Sep 18, 2010
I have had my say wrote:
Who cares what consenting adults do in the privacy of their home (or someone else's home).
Since when did you all become the morality police. I wouldn't do it, but that doesn't mean that I would stop other ADULTS from doing what floats their/his/her boat.
Some of you all need to get a life.
I knew a girl that all throughout Highschool was quite wild. She had sex with guys ,different guys, several times a week . Her parents live(d) in the Golf Club and were well known Swingers in the social scene of Douglas. After she settled down, had a baby (Who was never claimed by its biological father), got a decent job she told one of my good friends that when she was 13, one night at one of her parents "swinger" parties, one of the guest (A lawyer in Coffee COunty) snuck into her room and molested her. When she told her parents, they at first told her she was lying, then later told her that they told him, the laywer, never to come back over. So yeah, that destroyed her self worth and pretty much ruined her life.

BTW.. That happened at a party put on by consenting adults in the privacy of their home.
ditto

United States

#45 Sep 18, 2010
David_Banner wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew a girl that all throughout Highschool was quite wild. She had sex with guys ,different guys, several times a week . Her parents live(d) in the Golf Club and were well known Swingers in the social scene of Douglas. After she settled down, had a baby (Who was never claimed by its biological father), got a decent job she told one of my good friends that when she was 13, one night at one of her parents "swinger" parties, one of the guest (A lawyer in Coffee COunty) snuck into her room and molested her. When she told her parents, they at first told her she was lying, then later told her that they told him, the laywer, never to come back over. So yeah, that destroyed her self worth and pretty much ruined her life.
BTW.. That happened at a party put on by consenting adults in the privacy of their home.
The mistake those parents made wasn't that they chose to have a party in the privacy of their home but that they chose to do it with their kids in the house. That was a foolish decision. I wouldn't have any kind of adult party in my home with my kids present.

If people choose to have multiple partners that is their choice but the kids should not be aware of or around it. I doubt that it is common for kids to know anything about it. As long as the kids arn't around its no ones business but the people involved. I don't know why people want to get involved in other peoples private lives anyway.

Since: Mar 10

Kathleen, GA

#46 Sep 18, 2010
David_Banner wrote:
<quoted text>

I knew this one church where the pastor was molesting children, and due to this one outlying event, I feel no children should be allowed at church and all churches should be closed.
peaches

Flowery Branch, GA

#47 Sep 18, 2010
Concerned wrote:
Does anyone realize how many of our elite are involved in this disquisting behavior. Getting their spouses involved with extra partners. And there OK with it..... Lawyers, Doctors, business leaders, preachers.. What has happened to our morals?? Preachers and leaders molesting children... We need to get serious and Pray
Hey dude worry bout you own morals and what not and leave others alone, what they do in thier bedroom or someone elses is thier biz dont be jealous nobody wants to trade keys with you or your wife.

Location hidden

#48 Sep 18, 2010
Smarty McMayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew this one church where the pastor was molesting children, and due to this one outlying event, I feel no children should be allowed at church and all churches should be closed.
Right...was it a sex church? Because we are talking about a function that involved adults drinking and having sex in a home with two sleeping children upstairs. Apples and Oranges but nice try.
peaches

Flowery Branch, GA

#49 Sep 18, 2010
Hellur wrote:
Social norms are what make us different than animals. We are supposed to act like we have some sense.
Plus, to be quite honest, this is the south. It is not free-spirited California. We love God, family, food and football - in that order.
Take your nasty live and let live on somewhere.
how the hell do you get to be the one who says what is a social norm and that southerners cant be free spirited, your whats wrong with the south sticking your nose in someone elses bedroom.

Location hidden

#50 Sep 18, 2010
ditto wrote:
<quoted text>
The mistake those parents made wasn't that they chose to have a party in the privacy of their home but that they chose to do it with their kids in the house. That was a foolish decision. I wouldn't have any kind of adult party in my home with my kids present.
If people choose to have multiple partners that is their choice but the kids should not be aware of or around it. I doubt that it is common for kids to know anything about it. As long as the kids arn't around its no ones business but the people involved. I don't know why people want to get involved in other peoples private lives anyway.
Unfortunately, every friend I have that had/has swinging parents knew about it and grew up in their teenage years hearing the whispers about the feddishes of their parents. One of my buddies learned that his father was a bisexual (or a closet homosexual, he has yet to establish which) by stumbling across a video in his mother and fathers closet. He didnt take it well.

If I wanted to get involved in other peoples lives, I would be shooting off names. As I said before, I believe people are free to make their own decisions and do whatever they want to do with their bodies. That being said, I don't have to like it and or respect them for it. I've seen what that sh*^ behavior has done to my friends.

Location hidden

#51 Sep 18, 2010
feddish = fetish
Ryan_lil maniac_Eason

Carrollton, GA

#52 Sep 18, 2010
Well i can say is that there is crack on our streets kids getting knocked up at 15 and 16 years of age and your worried about whos sleeping with qwho..Good god this is why everyone is hell bent on getting out of this town
I have had my say

Gainesville, GA

#53 Sep 18, 2010
David Banner....

Did I say that you should do stuff with kids around? No. That is stupid. But what adults do (without kids around) is their business. However, a lot of my behaviors changed when I had kids. Tends to make you grow up. However, some never grow up, etc. However, who am I to judge them. They will face THEIR MAKER and will face that judgement on their own.

To each his/her own.
Just a swangin

United States

#54 Sep 18, 2010
I used to swing a lot till my chain broke!!!
sickend

Flowery Branch, GA

#55 Sep 19, 2010
David_Banner wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant believe youd put her business on here like that especially since she didnt tell you, this is coffee county and it isnt hard to figure out who your talking about. How dare you?
Looking

Pineview, GA

#56 Sep 19, 2010
Anybody know where I can find one of those rattan swings? Or maybe a swinging hammock?
cracker

Warner Robins, GA

#57 Sep 19, 2010
It's really sad, the number of people that are defending the depravity and deviant behaviors of our declining society. I'm sure there where plenty of the same type people back in Rome, telling others that it was ok, except that Rome no longer exists. Our own society closely mirrors Rome, one day our country will no longer exist, and the need for instant and continuous gratification and lack of personal responsibility are exactly what's gonna kill it........
peaches

Flowery Branch, GA

#58 Sep 19, 2010
cracker wrote:
It's really sad, the number of people that are defending the depravity and deviant behaviors of our declining society. I'm sure there where plenty of the same type people back in Rome, telling others that it was ok, except that Rome no longer exists. Our own society closely mirrors Rome, one day our country will no longer exist, and the need for instant and continuous gratification and lack of personal responsibility are exactly what's gonna kill it........
the fact of the matter is that we are a free country that allows our adults to make thier own sexual choices, as long as there is no harm done to a child or it isnt forced on someone. noone on here should judge anothers sexual choices,because as many of you church going folks know the only judge is god and that can be left to him later down the road.who knows I may not agree with what you do behind your closed doors but thats none of my business. if half of you would worry about your own sex lives maybe youd be happier people. go get your rocks off and dont worry bout what someone else is doing to get thiers off.
Looking

Pineview, GA

#59 Sep 19, 2010
I guess that means you don't know where I can get one?

Location hidden

#60 Sep 19, 2010
sickend wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant believe youd put her business on here like that especially since she didnt tell you, this is coffee county and it isnt hard to figure out who your talking about. How dare you?
BS, you have no idea what or who I'm talking about. Between CCA and CHS, their is a long list of girls that could fit into that description of tragedy covering 30 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shit talking little girls 2 hr thetruth 3
the train 5 hr aliceinwonderland 3
counterfeit money in coffee county 12 hr Wtf 17
Hometown Restaraunt 15 hr susan 11
Rhonda Davis Smith Sat Selby 3
Looking For A Good Woman That Likes Sex (Apr '12) Jan 14 grabherpussy 78
chs Jan 14 Sarah 6

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance