First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Concerned

Charlotte, NC

#1 Sep 10, 2010
Does anyone realize how many of our elite are involved in this disquisting behavior. Getting their spouses involved with extra partners. And there OK with it..... Lawyers, Doctors, business leaders, preachers.. What has happened to our morals?? Preachers and leaders molesting children... We need to get serious and Pray
really

Adel, GA

#2 Sep 10, 2010
Really? I don't think they really are.
Coffee Citizen

Gainesville, GA

#3 Sep 10, 2010
What happened to minding your own business? Why do people feel that other people have to live within the guidelines of their own personal "moral standards"?

I agree that it's wrong for people to abuse their position to hurt children. No doubt about that, but if there doing something that is victimless I say live and let live.
Hellur

Adel, GA

#4 Sep 10, 2010
Social norms are what make us different than animals. We are supposed to act like we have some sense.

Plus, to be quite honest, this is the south. It is not free-spirited California. We love God, family, food and football - in that order.

Take your nasty live and let live on somewhere.
Coffee Citizen

Gainesville, GA

#5 Sep 10, 2010
So I take it you're the ultimate judge as to what is acceptable and what isn't.

That is why most of the United States looks down on us. They think we're nothing more than ignorant redneck yokels.

My point is, if it isn't bothering you or effecting you negatively in any way, why are you even worried about it?
Concerned

Charlotte, NC

#6 Sep 10, 2010
Coffee Citizen wrote:
That is why most of the United States looks down on us. They think we're nothing more than ignorant redneck yokels.
My point is, if it isn't bothering you or effecting you negatively in any way, why are you even worried about it?
So I take it you SWING too I must have hit a nerve !! Whats Redneck about being trueful to your partner and abiding by the commandments REMEMBER coffee citizen you did learn those in bible school
SusieQ

Alachua, FL

#7 Sep 10, 2010
Coffee Citizen wrote:
You don't think this behavior has anegative impact on everyone? Why do you think all these young people behave the way they do? They see this behavior at home and that it is ok, so they think low morals are ok [mom and dad do it].
Hellur

Adel, GA

#8 Sep 10, 2010
So I take it you think anything goes? No, I'm not the ultimate judge, but I do know who is. I know enough to do what He says.

I don't care what the rest of the US thinks. They can all go to hell in a hand basket.

Even without religion, we are not supposed to be wild animals humping every thing that moves.
Amazed

Mount Pleasant, IA

#9 Sep 10, 2010
Hellur wrote:
So I take it you think anything goes? No, I'm not the ultimate judge, but I do know who is. I know enough to do what He says.
I don't care what the rest of the US thinks. They can all go to hell in a hand basket.
Even without religion, we are not supposed to be wild animals humping every thing that moves.
Yeah I agree our Morals now a days are out the window we have put GOD last in our lives
hostage

United States

#10 Sep 10, 2010
Yes. Many so called mds have used mental& physical abuse 2 make their sos do anything they say. It does occur& detrimental.2 the so
Dont judge till u walked a mile in their shoes. Abuse of this magnitude does occur yes here in coffee. County today. I am just amazed that we also have a understanding& supportive christian population to help the abused deal with what their respectedy professional husbands forced them to do. Thank you for my spirtual support coffee. County. Thank you ever day gets better after being removed from the mentally& physically. Abusive house .
franki

Gainesville, GA

#11 Sep 10, 2010
SusieQ wrote:
<quoted text>You don't think this behavior has anegative impact on everyone? Why do you think all these young people behave the way they do? They see this behavior at home and that it is ok, so they think low morals are ok [mom and dad do it].
hey susieq is this our concerned citizen that wants schools closed down because of one perveted person?
PRAY

Mount Pleasant, IA

#12 Sep 10, 2010
hostage wrote:
Yes. Many so called mds have used mental& physical abuse 2 make their sos do anything they say. It does occur& detrimental.2 the so
Dont judge till u walked a mile in their shoes. Abuse of this magnitude does occur yes here in coffee. County today. I am just amazed that we also have a understanding& supportive christian population to help the abused deal with what their respectedy professional husbands forced them to do. Thank you for my spirtual support coffee. County. Thank you ever day gets better after being removed from the mentally& physically. Abusive house .
I don't get on here often But, my heart goes out to you and you are in my prayers
hostage

United States

#13 Sep 10, 2010
U
i Ty. I did not marry with intention. Of divorce- but divorce is in process. All prayers& support matter more than gold. Ty
AC-DC

Fitzgerald, GA

#14 Sep 10, 2010
ugly people sit around, watch tv and get fat..good looking people make out.. duh, why do you think all the hot rich chicks have the best looking lawn guys..?? husband makes the money to keep the hot chick, hot chick does what she wants with who she wants, ugly fat, but rich husband keeps his mouth shut. because he knows he is but ugly, but money goes along way for a trophy wife..

the ugly fat, but rich guys know that their wives are hooking up with younger, hotter guys..just like the wives know when the husbands goes on so called "fishing" trips they are really at the strip bars getting lap dances..

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#15 Sep 11, 2010
Coffee Citizen wrote:
Most of the United States? So you're saying, to win the respect of the rest of the United States, and even the world, we should become more excepting of Orgies and Lesbian Parties in Ray City? Really, thats the kind of thinking that has turned this country into a gluttonous wreck.

I consider myself a pretty open minded person. I am a christian but I do not believe in taking other peoples rights and or free will away because I don't agree with them. That said, I didn't get married to create a socialite power couple. I married my wife because I love and respect her and the thought of another person touching her is uncomprehensible.

The fact that you and others are so eager to throw your spouse to another person so you can do the same with someone else tells me you don't have what i have. I feel terrible for you.
sunni day

Kittanning, PA

#16 Sep 11, 2010
It is so hard for me to believe that this actually goes on in Coffee County. I am sure that it does, but I don't understand it. I guess I am of the mindset that I DO NOT share, not knowingly anyway. Wow....amazing!
idk

United States

#17 Sep 12, 2010
Hear thers a party out on landfill rd ??
SusieQ

Perry, GA

#18 Sep 12, 2010
Please this has been going on for decades. In the 70's[telling my age] it was called Jaycees and Jayceetes. Don't be shocked at anything, the underbelly of this county is dark and deep.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#19 Sep 12, 2010
sunni day wrote:
It is so hard for me to believe that this actually goes on in Coffee County. I am sure that it does, but I don't understand it. I guess I am of the mindset that I DO NOT share, not knowingly anyway. Wow....amazing!
Its a creepy part of modern society, it has been for hundreds and hundreds of years. We have had this stuff going on in Coffee County for many years but imo, the Ray City Lesbian Society is one of the strangest imo. It consists of professional women, married women, college girls, teenagers, underage girls as well as old ladies, most from Coffee County. They get together at a house in Ray City for sex. Some of the females I know of have business here, I went to school with some of them, and some are mothers to friends.

I don't harbor anything against people that get involved with stuff like this but I do feel great empathy for them. Their insatiable need for sex with girls/boys, some half their age while maintaining a public face of "wholesomeness" is sad. There is the argument that people like me don't understand the "open mindedness" of what they do but again, what is open minded about it? Does stalking young girls at a nightclub, getting them drunk and taking them back to the Lesbian club and or your Home require a greater capacity for understanding then I or others posses? I think not.

Attempting to hide couple swinging and group sex behind the disguise of a "higher social understanding" is not only delusional, but a act of denial. YOu can choose to live your life like a Primate with absolutely no self control but don't pretend those that see your actions as empty, soulless and Godless are somehow beneath you, because nothing could be further from the truth...
well

Adel, GA

#20 Sep 12, 2010
David Banner wins the BEST POST EVER ON ANY FORUM award.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who drives a newer 4 door green jeep with gas a... 1 hr ntheknow 12
April Rawlins 5 hr aliceinwonderland 12
Nosey neighbors in Baymeadows Thu trump 23
Dr. Steve Anderson Breast Augmentation (boob jo... (Nov '10) Thu aliceintherabbithole 96
Vandal at the Courthouse Nov 30 tampa b8ter 8
Broxton Nov 29 Big 3
possum problems in Coffee Nov 29 Hillbilly57 3

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglas Mortgages