Carlton Evans
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
nana

Moultrie, GA

#1 Nov 4, 2010
Does anyone remember the thread that talked about what happened to Carlton Evans? How did he die? I remember some talk about murder not suicide. Personal reasons for asking, not trying to start trouble on here. Any info appreciated. Thanks
thoughts---

Moultrie, GA

#2 Nov 4, 2010
i heard somebody in prison for murder him
Sad

Orange, CA

#3 Nov 4, 2010
Whatever happened, God knows and He will take revenge. I can't even imagine how his family feels. How devastating and I hope this doesn't turn into a nasty thread. Please have respect for the family.
DANNY YARBERRY

Alma, GA

#4 Nov 4, 2010
nana wrote:
Does anyone remember the thread that talked about what happened to Carlton Evans? How did he die? I remember some talk about murder not suicide. Personal reasons for asking, not trying to start trouble on here. Any info appreciated. Thanks
ALL THAT I KNOW IS THAT THEY WENT TO HIS FARM AND HE WAS IN THE WOODS WITH A SHOT GUN AND THEY SAID THAT HE SHOT HIMSELF BECAUSE HE KNEW HE WAS QUILTY ABOUT SELLING AND PROSSESSING DRUGS FROM BUST THEY HAVE ? SO I REALLY DON'T KNOW AND DO NOT CARE SOMEONE INTO DRUGS NEEDS TO GO TO PRISION BUT YOU KNOW IF THE LEGAL THE DRUGS THE DRUG PEOPLE WOULD JUST KILL EACH OTHER AND NOT PEOPLE WHO ARE JUST STUCK INTO THE CROSS FIRE HUH ?
Wantitdoneright

Alma, GA

#5 Nov 5, 2010
It appears he was caught being a corrupt LE and did not want to face time in prison- which probably would have ended with someone getting after him anyway.

You reap what you sow...
If in fact it was another way- they will also.
jumpcrickets

United States

#6 Nov 5, 2010
I just know what I think he killed himself...But please let him rest in peace. If you have questions for personal reasons then contact the family, I am sure they will answer your question. If you have personal reason you should know the family.
Truth

Gainesville, GA

#7 Nov 5, 2010
jumpcrickets wrote:
I just know what I think he killed himself...But please let him rest in peace. If you have questions for personal reasons then contact the family, I am sure they will answer your question. If you have personal reason you should know the family.
EXECLLENT post "jumpcrickets"! Carlton was a fine man and his family are some of the most loving and caring people I have ever had a chance to meet, R.I.P. Carlton.
jumpcrickets

Athens, GA

#8 Nov 5, 2010
He was a fine man. If I ever called he did what he could do to help. I jsut people would let him rest in peace. His family I am sure has enough reminders of that terriable time in their lives without people bringing it up over and over again.
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
EXECLLENT post "jumpcrickets"! Carlton was a fine man and his family are some of the most loving and caring people I have ever had a chance to meet, R.I.P. Carlton.
known

Warner Robins, GA

#9 Nov 5, 2010
people really need to let the dead people rest ...thats a scared person to bring up things about people who is no longing here to defend themself if you are talking about people thats dead you are a low down nasty, dirty person and scared on top of it so please get some business about yourself and let the dead rest okay matter of fact go get a job with the funeral home and fuss with the dead and see will they talk back if not than you know what you say dont mean a thing just foolish crazy childish acts.....rest evans!!
crap

Flowery Branch, GA

#10 Nov 5, 2010
Carlton wasnt any beter than the people all of you talk about every day on here, if he hadnt been sheriff or done some of you favors youd be all up in it. To whoever started this thread, well you'll never hear the truth about him or what happen to him, when he was sherriff people in this town where scared to even speak about him or the shady things that went on in this town, alot of unsolved murders happen when he ran this place and noone will ever know what actully happen to him and everything he actully go away with. If youv ever heard the Reba song The Night The Lights Went Out In GA well thats the kinda small town things that went on in Douglas Ga back then. I wish someone would write a book about it I think it could be a best seller.
Georgiagal

Winfield, IA

#12 Nov 5, 2010
This thread needs to be put to rest! CE is gone, and his family has had enough grief to bare, without this all coming up and causing them more pain!!!!
remember

Flowery Branch, GA

#13 Nov 5, 2010
The Night The Lights Went Out In GA well thats the kinda small town things that went on in Douglas Ga back then. I wish someone would write a book about it I think it could be a best seller.

back then?? still going on my friend. the 2 most gruesome murders this county has ever seen is the cristy myers and tina davis murder,and tina was under the jp term,with some of the same sorry ones still in control that has always been there.
LST

Perry, GA

#14 Nov 5, 2010
Should the book about Doris Worrell's murder include others?
tell the truth

Flowery Branch, GA

#15 Nov 5, 2010
LST, i think that it should. there is something bad wrong in this county with our law enforcement,
GBI,court system,the whole of county goverment.
along with some crooked lawyers.
wait

Moultrie, GA

#16 Nov 5, 2010
LST wrote:
Should the book about Doris Worrell's murder include others?
Maybe toward the end of the book. Explaining why justice has not been found in her case. And several others in our community. Just a thought.
MIKE

Winfield, IA

#18 Nov 5, 2010
AMEN! Tell the truth, I think you summed it up well.
life

Douglas, GA

#19 Nov 5, 2010
give it a rest
douglasgirl

Waterloo, Canada

#20 Nov 5, 2010
Bahahah and pope is any better there all crooked!! Quit be so sheltered! He cheats on his wife sales dope and parties with the bondsman!!
Do what

Grinnell, IA

#21 Nov 5, 2010
douglasgirl wrote:
Bahahah and pope is any better there all crooked!! Quit be so sheltered! He cheats on his wife sales dope and parties with the bondsman!!
can you rephrase this with correct grammar and punctuation?
thanks
praying now

Ashburn, GA

#22 Nov 6, 2010
The TRUTH would set his family and the community FREE.

Everything that is hidden so as not to "upset family" is a terrible lie that hurts many more in the end.

The community will never grow and prosper with these things hidden away.

Who wants to live were women are killed without recourse to their murderers?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jack and Rhonda Smith 5 hr Crazy 110
Cynergy Cargo all illegal staff paying under th... (May '15) 5 hr Danielito3134 17
Dog owners in BAYMEDOWS 8 hr Gun Runner 33
Madison Cauley and Emma Ammons webcam 11 hr Hotforgirls 3
Courtney Michelle Claxton 13 hr Funny 5
Brittany porter 13 hr Funny 17
murdered Mon Gossip 1

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglas Mortgages