Sheriffs office
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Anonymous

Grinnell, IA

#1 Nov 11, 2010
Why cant we take back our Sheriffs Office.? Our Sheriffs office still has serious problems. Have any of you tried to talk to your Sheriff ? or shall i say the Sheriff? The Sheriff has finally run off J.W. Willis.He told me that he was gone run for Sheriff.Deputy Willis is the only one at the Sheriffs Office that has ever helped me. I believe he could bring a lot to the Sheriffs Office. Folks we have to do something.
WannaKnow

Moultrie, GA

#2 Nov 11, 2010
What's sad is when you go talk to the Sheriff about a case being investigated and handled by the Sheriff's Dept Detective GW and the Sheriff tells you he has no idea and that the Detective Division is completely separate from the Sheriff's Dept. WTF? You have got to be kidding Pope? There is more believable ways of passing the buck. Can't wait to see what happens since the person left there and went to the GBI. I mean I would think that the Detective Division is within the Sheriff's Dept not a entity of it's own?
CoffeeGuy

Fitzgerald, GA

#3 Nov 11, 2010
Take it back from what? The Sheriff's Department has been a lot more effective in recent years. Is it "perfect"? No. But it's better than it was in the past.
The Sheriff, any sheriff for that matter, is a busy man. He doesn't sit behind a desk all day watching youtube. And I bet you 95% of the people that call him are wanting him to do them "favors" like getting rid of a ticket or dropping charges on their kids for something stupid they've done.
Later

Sycamore, GA

#4 Nov 11, 2010
Who ffrom the SO works for the GBI now?
TurbineOreo

Paynesville, MN

#5 Nov 11, 2010
It has been an enormous amount more effective than in recent years. And y aknow something, it doesnt matter who you get in there, by the time their term is over you will hate them too. Correct? correct.
guess

Douglas, GA

#6 Nov 11, 2010
Willis has been gone, since after Zorro. I don't have aby problem getting to talk to the sheriff, but I don't call everyday or for everything either. You have to remember he's not suppose to be your friend or good ole boy now. We need a SO that helps the community not jusr certain goood ole boy or friends. Go Pope
WannaKnow

Moultrie, GA

#7 Nov 11, 2010
The person inquiring about the pending case went to the GBI office to see if he could get any info. Since Sheriff Pope told him out of his own mouth he had no idea about any investigations going on at the CCSO and the CCSO Detective Division was completely separate from the Sheriff's Dept. Even though Guy Wolfe at the CCSO is the one working the case. I'm not saying that the Sheriff should know every detail about every case pending at the CCSO but damn at least own up that he just don't know and will get with the Detective to find out. No favors wanted just general info needed that the Detective had failed to give this person.
LMAO

Moultrie, GA

#8 Nov 11, 2010
guess wrote:
Willis has been gone, since after Zorro. I don't have aby problem getting to talk to the sheriff, but I don't call everyday or for everything either. You have to remember he's not suppose to be your friend or good ole boy now. We need a SO that helps the community not jusr certain goood ole boy or friends. Go Pope
Sorry but your wrong. Willis just turned in a two week notice. He was removed from the K9 unit but continued to work a shift as a patrol officer.
guess

United States

#9 Nov 11, 2010
not what I heard but you go with it because I don't really care. I didn't mean he was gone the day after Zorro, they had to do all the legal steps.
Charlie

Perry, GA

#10 Nov 11, 2010
Coffee Guy - SD alot more effective in recent years. Bull Crap!
Retardo

United States

#11 Nov 11, 2010
Charlie wrote:
Coffee Guy - SD alot more effective in recent years. Bull Crap!
Hey Charlie the retard with a 3 foot water head!
LMAO

Moultrie, GA

#12 Nov 11, 2010
guess wrote:
not what I heard but you go with it because I don't really care. I didn't mean he was gone the day after Zorro, they had to do all the legal steps.
Don't give credit when it's not due. "They" didn't have to go through any legal steps to demote him out of the K9 unit. And he is still working. He is just on regular patrol until his 2 weeks notice is worked out.
LMAO

Moultrie, GA

#13 Nov 11, 2010
Retardo wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Charlie the retard with a 3 foot water head!
Grab your crayons and go back to the playground. Better yet it is 11pm so you should be in bed by now. Don't make Daddy have to come looking for you.
Anonymous

Grinnell, IA

#14 Nov 12, 2010
Deputy Willis Is still working. He is not leaving because of a dog well i take that back yes is is Daniel paulk.

no its not any better. You should have acess to your Sheriff when you have concerns or yes even problems. Two people run our Sheriffs Office right now and thats the bottom line ya know who im talking about.
Anonymous

Grinnell, IA

#15 Nov 12, 2010
Deputy Willis also told me before long he would like to start a Public forum for the public to come together and talk about Issues concerning Coffee County Crime and Crime Issues. Willis told me he would continue these meetings if he was Sheriff.
My vote might not count for much but i do have family and friends.
Willis For Sheriff .
laxinite

Gainesville, GA

#16 Nov 12, 2010
J.W. Willis running for sheriff? You need to quit smoking whatever it is you are smoking. Of course that is your opinion. I just think you need to hunt you another candidate. Two months ago you folks wanted to hang him about the dog dying, now you want him to run for Sheriff. Now that's funny.
tell the truth

Flowery Branch, GA

#17 Nov 12, 2010
joe white for sheriff
Strong Coffee

Alexandria, VA

#18 Nov 12, 2010
Looks like Jerry is still the best man for the job after all!

Strong Coffee
Questionl

Elkhart, IA

#19 Nov 12, 2010
year 2013 wrote:
Deputy Willis Is still working. He is not leaving because of a dog well i take that back yes is is Daniel paulk.
no its not any better. You should have acess to your Sheriff when you have concerns or yes even problems. Two people run our Sheriffs Office right now and thats the bottom line ya know who im talking about.
Daniel Paulk will never leave! Who would run the Sheriff's office if he was gone? If all I hear about him is true, he should have been fired ages ago!
Junior

Perry, GA

#20 Nov 12, 2010
year 2013 wrote:
Deputy Willis also told me before long he would like to start a Public forum for the public to come together and talk about Issues concerning Coffee County Crime and Crime Issues. Willis told me he would continue these meetings if he was Sheriff.
My vote might not count for much but i do have family and friends.
Willis For Sheriff .
And where were all of you this week when the Sherrif hosted a crime prevention meeting Tuesday? How many showed up for this to express your thoughts and concerns? You all bitch about what a sorry CCSO we have, but when one of these sleezebags comes to trial a jury of peers(coffee county citizens) turns these people loose to continue their trade. The CCSO or any other LE agency can't do the job alone. The citizens of CC have to get off their collective asses and get involved. This concerns everyone, thru being a victim or a juror or increased taxes. We must come together to try to combat these problems or the criminals will WIN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hospital 8 hr Employee 4
Tonya sue Chaney is sexy as hell 13 hr Bobo13 1
Deception Wed preach it 2
kaci rebecca roberson Wed Krr 22
Peaches gentlemen club Tue Lol baby 14
double murder Tue whoa nelly 7
info on cheap dentures (Jan '10) Jul 26 Linda 94

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance