Custody Attorney's

“It Is What it Is”

Since: Aug 09

Miami, Florida

#1 Jun 1, 2010
Help I know there is enough law enforcement on here that one of you can tell me who the VERY BEST custody attorney is...I have had custody of a grandchild pretty much since birth..I have never kept her from her mother..However..Now she has decided that she wants her back...I know she loves her but I do not feel that she is ready for this step..she has 2 other older children that another grandparent has..She is not requesting all of them but only 2..I can't understand this but it is not for me to decide..I just want this child safe..I have been told that Copp in Alma and Thigpen in Blackshear are good...Can someone just shoot me some pointers...

Since: May 10

Rincon, GA

#2 Jun 1, 2010
There was recently a thread with the same topic: Link below.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/douglas-ga/TT...
granmother

Flowery Branch, GA

#3 Jun 1, 2010
mark metts is a good one.
wondering

Leechburg, PA

#4 Jun 1, 2010
I would not suggest Copp for a custody case. Thigpen & Spivey in Waycross excellent. Also Tom Pujadas in Ocilla.

Since: Jul 08

Valdosta, GA

#5 Jun 1, 2010
thigpen is one of the best
Wantitdoneright

Alma, GA

#6 Jun 1, 2010
Judge Marlo Ross in Douglas - if you want to win that is.

“It Is What it Is”

Since: Aug 09

Miami, Florida

#7 Jun 2, 2010
Thank you everyone...It is greatly appreciated...I just can't understand someone who doesn't even see the child on a regular basis....She may come by one week and get her for the weekend and then we don't her from her for a couple more..I was just told that grandparents rights were reinstated the beginning of this year..I am hoping and praying...
granmother

Flowery Branch, GA

#8 Jun 4, 2010
Everyone Counts wrote:
Thank you everyone...It is greatly appreciated...I just can't understand someone who doesn't even see the child on a regular basis....She may come by one week and get her for the weekend and then we don't her from her for a couple more..I was just told that grandparents rights were reinstated the beginning of this year..I am hoping and praying...
that sounds just like my daughter she will call and say i,m comeing to see timmy but don,t even show up or she will come on her time not your,s.and some time,s it 3 mounth,s befour you even see her.my heart go.s out to you i can fill what you are going threw.my heart go,s out to all the grandparents that has there grandkid,s.have a bless day and i,ll pray for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shit talking little girls 2 hr thetruth 3
the train 5 hr aliceinwonderland 3
counterfeit money in coffee county 12 hr Wtf 17
Hometown Restaraunt 15 hr susan 11
Rhonda Davis Smith Sat Selby 3
Looking For A Good Woman That Likes Sex (Apr '12) Jan 14 grabherpussy 78
chs Jan 14 Sarah 6

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance