First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tomcat

Doerun, GA

#1 Oct 14, 2011
does anyone eles notice when he talks on the radio that gene doesnot say anything back to him, he needs to go home.
TooBoo

Norman Park, GA

#2 Oct 14, 2011
I agree Gene needs to hang them up!!!
tomcat

Doerun, GA

#3 Oct 14, 2011
no, i was saying mr.lott needs to go home.
trojan

Albany, GA

#4 Oct 15, 2011
Matt Baldridge will straighten them out when he takes over Dixie Country! 11/11/11 BABY!!!!!
so what

Nashville, GA

#5 Oct 15, 2011
trojan wrote:
Matt Baldridge will straighten them out when he takes over Dixie Country! 11/11/11 BABY!!!!!
I hope they move to Pauls station. who cares about a perv. when he comes on, I'm through with Dixie Cuntree!
All the kids that like ole perv don't even like country music anyway.
Lee Corso

Carrollton, GA

#6 Oct 15, 2011
tomcat wrote:
does anyone eles notice when he talks on the radio that gene doesnot say anything back to him, he needs to go home.
I so agree with you 100% me and my brother was saying the same thing ...how about when he says im telling u Gene he is always kissing Gene ass ....and always when a call is against Coffee he never sees it ..but Valdosta got alot of flags last nite they aint say nothing about the officals
Coffee Co Born and Bred

Columbus, GA

#7 Oct 15, 2011
They did talk about officials and that they were out of the Atlanta Area. They indicated that these officials were strict.
lol at you

Monticello, FL

#8 Oct 15, 2011
TooBoo wrote:
. So do you know somebody anywhere around better than gene
Then shut up about him! I've never heard of someone so positive about kids and who tries to build this program up
Lee Corso

Carrollton, GA

#9 Oct 15, 2011
TooBoo wrote:
Nawl Gene is the best dont care what anyone says he put you in the game like EA Sports..Stanley is a nut rider
skip bayles

Carrollton, GA

#10 Oct 15, 2011
Coffee Co Born and Bred wrote:
They did talk about officials and that they were out of the Atlanta Area. They indicated that these officials were strict.
yea they said that because most of the calls was against Valdosta but if they was against coffee they would say something about the Brunswick game last year ....let them tell it Coffee can do no wrong
Coffee Co Born and Bred

Columbus, GA

#11 Oct 15, 2011
I totally agree lol at you.... Gene has dedicated his life to sports and its youth.

Yes sometimes he does get taken away with calls...but he is the very best high school announcer in the nation. Send me a link to listen to someone whom you think is better.

Coffee is so lucky to have him.

Let's now put down something in our County that is good and a positive for the community!
tomcat

Doerun, GA

#12 Oct 15, 2011
stanley is a want be gene wade.that will never happen, what was it they use to call him, oh yes waterboy
ziggy

Flowery Branch, GA

#13 Oct 15, 2011
And Gene is a wannabe Munson, let me paint you a picture. Lindsey Scott, Lindsey Scott, Lindsey Scott, broken chair. LOL
get real

Gainesville, GA

#14 Oct 15, 2011
lol at you wrote:
<quoted text>. So do you know somebody anywhere around better than gene
Then shut up about him! I've never heard of someone so positive about kids and who tries to build this program up
Well if he is trying to build this program up then he needs to try a diffrent approach because its not really on the rise now is it!
positive thinker

Moultrie, GA

#15 Oct 15, 2011
have heard the announcer for the colquitt packers -- real country and very entertaining

the valdosta announcers sound like they are from new york or connecticutt - got enunciations

stanley and gene are both proud of coffee and appreciate the kids and the fans
coffee county is fortunate to have them
skip bayles

Carrollton, GA

#16 Oct 15, 2011
ziggy wrote:
And Gene is a wannabe Munson, let me paint you a picture. Lindsey Scott, Lindsey Scott, Lindsey Scott, broken chair. LOL
nawl Gene is good at what he does nope my bad very good the others just sound wacky Gene put you on the front row ....just loves it when he says" hold the phone Victoria" .....Gene is the man
Yep

Flowery Branch, GA

#17 Oct 16, 2011
Gene Wade is as good as it gets when it comes to high school football. I even wish he would go up to UGA and call their games. If you do not like the annoucers, simply change the station.
tim

Hartford, AL

#18 Apr 4, 2013
yeah!!
tim

Hartford, AL

#19 Apr 4, 2013
yeah!
ole red

Moultrie, GA

#20 Apr 4, 2013
I hate it when he says dah instead of the. maybe he don't become the head announcer when gene quits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peace loving Islam 7 hr Just Saying 4
chocolate covered cherries 9 hr santa 1
Brandi Stewart (Apr '11) 9 hr santa 25
Doris Worrell Murder Case (Nov '11) 9 hr LST 415
Shaking Baby Syndrome 11 hr info 18
Tutor needed 13 hr Judy 6
Douglas sub-contracts out Water Department 17 hr TerryJoe 14
Douglas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Douglas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Douglas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Douglas

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:24 pm PST

ESPN 3:24PM
Falcons WRs to CB Lewis: Back up trash talk
Bleacher Report 3:58 PM
Is This End of the Line for Brees in NOLA?
Bleacher Report 6:22 PM
Can NFC South Winner Steal Playoff Win?
NFL 8:59 PM
Falcons' turnaround sends them to brink of playoffs
NBC Sports 1:33 AM
Jones' return helps Falcons eliminate Saints, 30-14 - NBC Sports