Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2011

Judged:

does anyone eles notice when he talks on the radio that gene doesnot say anything back to him, he needs to go home.
TooBoo

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2011

Judged:

I agree Gene needs to hang them up!!!
tomcat

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2011

no, i was saying mr.lott needs to go home.
trojan

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

Matt Baldridge will straighten them out when he takes over Dixie Country! 11/11/11 BABY!!!!!
so what

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

trojan wrote:
Matt Baldridge will straighten them out when he takes over Dixie Country! 11/11/11 BABY!!!!!
I hope they move to Pauls station. who cares about a perv. when he comes on, I'm through with Dixie Cuntree!
All the kids that like ole perv don't even like country music anyway.
Lee Corso

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

Judged:

tomcat wrote:
does anyone eles notice when he talks on the radio that gene doesnot say anything back to him, he needs to go home.
I so agree with you 100% me and my brother was saying the same thing ...how about when he says im telling u Gene he is always kissing Gene ass ....and always when a call is against Coffee he never sees it ..but Valdosta got alot of flags last nite they aint say nothing about the officals
Coffee Co Born and Bred

Smyrna, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

Judged:

They did talk about officials and that they were out of the Atlanta Area. They indicated that these officials were strict.
lol at you

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

Judged:

TooBoo wrote:
. So do you know somebody anywhere around better than gene
Then shut up about him! I've never heard of someone so positive about kids and who tries to build this program up
Lee Corso

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

Judged:

TooBoo wrote:
Nawl Gene is the best dont care what anyone says he put you in the game like EA Sports..Stanley is a nut rider
skip bayles

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

Coffee Co Born and Bred wrote:
They did talk about officials and that they were out of the Atlanta Area. They indicated that these officials were strict.
yea they said that because most of the calls was against Valdosta but if they was against coffee they would say something about the Brunswick game last year ....let them tell it Coffee can do no wrong
Coffee Co Born and Bred

Smyrna, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

I totally agree lol at you.... Gene has dedicated his life to sports and its youth.

Yes sometimes he does get taken away with calls...but he is the very best high school announcer in the nation. Send me a link to listen to someone whom you think is better.

Coffee is so lucky to have him.

Let's now put down something in our County that is good and a positive for the community!
tomcat

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

stanley is a want be gene wade.that will never happen, what was it they use to call him, oh yes waterboy
ziggy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

Judged:

And Gene is a wannabe Munson, let me paint you a picture. Lindsey Scott, Lindsey Scott, Lindsey Scott, broken chair. LOL
get real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

lol at you wrote:
<quoted text>. So do you know somebody anywhere around better than gene
Then shut up about him! I've never heard of someone so positive about kids and who tries to build this program up
Well if he is trying to build this program up then he needs to try a diffrent approach because its not really on the rise now is it!
positive thinker

Nashville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

have heard the announcer for the colquitt packers -- real country and very entertaining

the valdosta announcers sound like they are from new york or connecticutt - got enunciations

stanley and gene are both proud of coffee and appreciate the kids and the fans
coffee county is fortunate to have them
skip bayles

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

ziggy wrote:
And Gene is a wannabe Munson, let me paint you a picture. Lindsey Scott, Lindsey Scott, Lindsey Scott, broken chair. LOL
nawl Gene is good at what he does nope my bad very good the others just sound wacky Gene put you on the front row ....just loves it when he says" hold the phone Victoria" .....Gene is the man
Yep

Gainesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

Gene Wade is as good as it gets when it comes to high school football. I even wish he would go up to UGA and call their games. If you do not like the annoucers, simply change the station.
tim

Midland City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

yeah!!
tim

Midland City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

yeah!
ole red

Norman Park, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

I hate it when he says dah instead of the. maybe he don't become the head announcer when gene quits.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Douglas Forum right now

Search the Douglas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
fake christian 5 min Truth 18
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 min silverfox 49,365
Any houses/trailers for rent/renttoown? 9 min Help 1
Walmart Customer NO Service 2 hr thewalrusguy 11
guy with the sign on his pickup 3 hr libtard 2
Hollywood Movie being filmed downtown 4 hr citizen 2
red bird meth dealer 5 hr citizen 3
•••
•••
•••
Douglas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••