PC Virus Busters
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
atlanta falcons

Douglas, GA

#3 Oct 8, 2012
Mad customer, why do you say fraud? this young man fixed my computer with no problems and on top of that he is the fastest and cheapest in Douglas.
Omaniman

United States

#5 Oct 8, 2012
Hawkers in front of a business. A few scantily clad. Not exactly Harvard business school practices. Can't speak for the service just the unusual vibe.
fancy

Douglas, GA

#6 Oct 8, 2012
well this young man did a great job on me and my family yall just knocking somebody great work in town
your friend

Warner Robins, GA

#9 Oct 10, 2012
my son took his by there for them to look at it, they told my son they would call him and let him know how much it would be to fix it, a few days had went by, so my son went by there, they had fixed it without calling and it was 150 to fix it, more then he was willing to spend on it, so watch out
tanya

Douglas, GA

#12 Oct 10, 2012
I dont appericate people beggin for business. I dont like being yelled at evrytime I drive by.
yes

Douglas, GA

#13 Oct 10, 2012
tanya wrote:
I dont appericate people beggin for business. I dont like being yelled at evrytime I drive by.
I totally agree with this. It's really uncomfortable and awkward when you hit a red light by the guy holding the sign. He's really creepy to me and its like he's trying to sell stolen goods.
customer

Jonesboro, GA

#14 Oct 12, 2012
i have nothing but nice stuff o say about this young man. h is pleasnt to speak with and knows his stuff. I got my computer back and it has ran great ever since. why does topix always have to be bad. If you dont have anything nice to say you shouldnt say nothing.
what about

Ford City, PA

#15 Oct 15, 2012
customer wrote:
i have nothing but nice stuff o say about this young man. h is pleasnt to speak with and knows his stuff. I got my computer back and it has ran great ever since. why does topix always have to be bad. If you dont have anything nice to say you shouldnt say nothing.
even a broken clock gets it right 2 times in 24 hours
business Owner

Douglas, GA

#16 Oct 15, 2012
LETS QUIT THE HATE AND SUPPORT ENOUGH SAID
i know

Douglas, GA

#17 Oct 18, 2012
I know for a fact that these guys do not even repair computers. They take them to total pc and they repair them. So why not take it to them and skip the middle man? just saying
JimmyJu

Douglas, GA

#18 Oct 18, 2012
Get yourself a good virus protection on your computer, do not click on risky links, don't play games on Facebook, don't open emails from people you don't know and don't go to porn sites...problem solved...you won't need a virus buster repair store!
Agree

Douglas, GA

#19 Oct 18, 2012
Yep, JimmyJu, you are correct!
its true

Nashville, GA

#20 Oct 18, 2012
I don't like how they yell at u and someone I know when they got their computer back it had string holding some parts up. Can u say fire hazard!
Jay

United States

#21 Nov 8, 2012
ABC123 wrote:
THEY ARE A JOKE AND WILL SAY YOUR HARD DRIVE IS CORRUPT AND THEN WHEN YOU GET YOUR COMPUTER BACK, ALL YOUR PRICELESS PICTURES OF LOVED ONES THAT ARE GONE,WEDDING, AND ETC ALONG WITH YOUR MUSIC ARE GONE.. I will NEVER repeat NEVER TAKE MY COMPUTER BACK THERE CAUSE THEY ARE A JOKE!!!!
This is why you always back up your files. NEVER leave your only copy on your machine because sometimes things happen and your HDD is left unrecoverable.

Don't blame them for your lack of planning and securing your own info.
Jay

United States

#22 Nov 8, 2012
JimmyJu wrote:
Get yourself a good virus protection on your computer, do not click on risky links, don't play games on Facebook, don't open emails from people you don't know and don't go to porn sites...problem solved...you won't need a virus buster repair store!
You forgot STOP USING EXPLORER!! Go Firefox! Roughly 95% of virus, trojan and malware activity is coded to exploit Explorer. Stop using it and you're risk is almost nil.
Jay

United States

#23 Nov 8, 2012
i know wrote:
I know for a fact that these guys do not even repair computers. They take them to total pc and they repair them. So why not take it to them and skip the middle man? just saying
I know for a fact that you are a complete idiot that is totally clueless. Yes, to the best of my knowledge Total PC and PC VB have a good working relationship if not business ties. But to say PC VB doesn't do any of the work is ridiculous at best. Jarvis does most if not all of the work himself.

There have been times in my PC repair days that I've had to ship work off to people that knew more about the area that I was having a problem with. I still charged my client, yes, and it also cost me more to ship that work off to see that my client was happy.
Jay

United States

#24 Nov 8, 2012
customer wrote:
why does topix always have to be bad. If you dont have anything nice to say you shouldnt say nothing.
This is answered very easily. One of the first thing they teach you in business school is bad news travels 1000x faster than good news.

People rarely talk about good experiences. But they go on a rant like that of a preacher that just had his church robbed when they perceive they got done wrong.

Add to that internet trolls who have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives than to attempt to trash the names of good people trying to earn a legit living.
4channer

Willacoochee, GA

#25 Nov 8, 2012
Y'know people ain't posted on this thread in about a month? Thanks for bringin' it back so people can bash these guys some more.
Sad

Brookville, PA

#26 Nov 8, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I know for a fact that you are a complete idiot that is totally clueless. Yes, to the best of my knowledge Total PC and PC VB have a good working relationship if not business ties. But to say PC VB doesn't do any of the work is ridiculous at best. Jarvis does most if not all of the work himself.
There have been times in my PC repair days that I've had to ship work off to people that knew more about the area that I was having a problem with. I still charged my client, yes, and it also cost me more to ship that work off to see that my client was happy.
Looks like someone is pretending to not be one of the owners of PC Busters. I bet it does cost more than $35 to ship a PC to get someone who knows what they are doing to do YOUR job. Maybe that is the reason you are going out of business; you truely do not know what you are doing because you are the idiot. Another one bites the dust.
Consumer

Gray, GA

#27 Nov 8, 2012
It sounds like "Jay" is a little upset. Defending himself the way he is makes him and his business seem trashy. Hire an HR person to handle this and keep trying to repair computers, Jay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ann Merritt Bowen 3 hr Wildlife 4
Hope ever one have a great way Thanksgiving Thu Tolerman 1
Shayla Jewell Wed Wildlife 5
posting drama on serveral city forums Nov 20 drama buster 21
pastor tony holmes (Apr '11) Nov 20 Wake up people 30
Who knew Nov 20 B Lott 1
more sheriff talk (Mar '15) Nov 18 a perfect cop 11

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglas Mortgages