Thank GOD===FOR===THE LAKE OF FIRE

Posted in the Douglas Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TheSpiritOfTruth

France

#1 Apr 2, 2013
To all His Children and all those who love Him and obey Him unconditionally.

God So Loved you

That He is going to burn this wicked evil world up

With fire.

And throw Satan and all the evil spirits and all

the demons and all the

children of the devil

and all that are the enemies of God

IN THE LAKE OF FIRE.

Jesus did not come to redeem the children of the devil.

NOW THAT IS A

GIFT

FROM GOD

IS IT NOT?
TheSpiritOfTruth

France

#2 Apr 2, 2013
My PRAYER FOR ALL YOU EVIL DOERS

I will pray for all of you evildoers.

My God, my Father,

take all those spirits and souls who will not repent from all their sins and bring all their deeds to the Light and stay in the Light and who continue to pollute your mercy and take your wonderful blessings for granted with their love for evil and sin, and will not love you with all their heart,and will not love you with all their mind, and will not love you with all there soul, and will not love you with all their strength...

TAKE THEM ALL AND CAST THEM ALL INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE FOREVER AND EVER.

AMEN
why

Douglas, GA

#3 Apr 2, 2013
would you be thankful for that? Hell is a horrid place - avoid it at all cost.
THE WRATH OF GOD

Brasília, Brazil

#4 Apr 2, 2013
why wrote:
would you be thankful for that? Hell is a horrid place - avoid it at all cost.
Do you love the devil, and his children?
Aha

Hinesville, GA

#5 Apr 2, 2013
THE WRATH OF GOD wrote:
<quoted text>Do you love the devil, and his children?
You're more than a little creepy.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#6 Apr 2, 2013
Aha wrote:
<quoted text>
You're more than a little creepy.
Do you love the devil, and his children?
Sandy

Fitzgerald, GA

#7 Apr 2, 2013
The only thing more nauseating than reading the blurbs of the hyper-spiritual types is the childish and moronic garbage these pieces of human debris post as if they feel its their duty to respond to everything they don't understand or approve of. Snot nose brats.
omg

Macon, GA

#8 Apr 2, 2013
Im amazed how SOME christians..say to love your brother and forgive him..then pray for his distruction..and plot his downfall and then judge him to hell...sounds like your already swimming in that damn lake...and why dont god forgive satan..sounds like the typical hypocracy of man made RELIGION..not true godlyness..humans in general amaze me !!!!
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#9 Apr 2, 2013
omg wrote:
Im amazed how SOME christians..say to love your brother and forgive him..then pray for his distruction..and plot his downfall and then judge him to hell...sounds like your already swimming in that damn lake...and why dont god forgive satan..sounds like the typical hypocracy of man made RELIGION..not true godlyness..humans in general amaze me !!!!
Well, retard, it could be because I am a son of God. And a son of God, is not a brother to a child of God. You retard.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#10 Apr 2, 2013
omg wrote:
Well, retard, it could be because I am a son of God. And a son of God, is not a brother to a child of the devil. You retard.
omg

Phenix City, AL

#11 Apr 3, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, retard, it could be because I am a son of God. And a son of God, is not a brother to a child of the devil. You retard.
see when posed with a question u cant answer u bee hives act stupid call names...real CHRISTION of you....just answer my qeastion sell me on god and jesus...why dont god forgive satan and let him back in..the fight isnt ours..we are in the middle
why

Douglas, GA

#12 Apr 3, 2013
would you post junk like this? My God , that I know, doesn't wish anyone to perish in hell, he IS love. What you're showing? Well it ain't love. Reread your bible, see if you get a better grasp this go round.
TheSpiritOfTruth

San Antonio, TX

#13 Apr 3, 2013
omg wrote:
<quoted text> see when posed with a question u cant answer u bee hives act stupid call names...real CHRISTION of you....just answer my qeastion sell me on god and jesus...why dont god forgive satan and let him back in..the fight isnt ours..we are in the middle
I will pray for you retard. I'm even going to give you a bonus and pray for your family.

My Lord my God, take all the blessings of this person and the blessings of this person's family, that they do not use every day to bless your beautiful name, and give them all to me.

Amen
TheSpiritOfTruth

San Antonio, TX

#14 Apr 3, 2013
why wrote:
would you post junk like this? My God , that I know, doesn't wish anyone to perish in hell, he IS love. What you're showing? Well it ain't love. Reread your bible, see if you get a better grasp this go round.
Do you love the devil and his children?
TheSpiritOfTruth

San Antonio, TX

#15 Apr 3, 2013
Yes you do. Because you are one of them.
believeITorNOT

Atlanta, GA

#16 Apr 3, 2013
why wrote:
Didn't your God send Satan to Hell?
omg

Cape Coral, FL

#17 Apr 3, 2013
believeITorNOT wrote:
<quoted text> Didn't your God send Satan to Hell?
keep playing with the devil..praying and saying all these weird things just being silly thinking its a joke..the real god dosent use real people like you or topix..he knows each of us personally..however you keep on the REAL devil will be at your door step and god will not know you....and all your silly "prayers" and while we both treadin water in the "lake" i will remind you of it !!!!!
TheSpiritOfTruth

San Antonio, TX

#18 Apr 3, 2013
omg wrote:
<quoted text> keep playing with the devil..praying and saying all these weird things just being silly thinking its a joke..the real god dosent use real people like you or topix..he knows each of us personally..however you keep on the REAL devil will be at your door step and god will not know you....and all your silly "prayers" and while we both treadin water in the "lake" i will remind you of it !!!!!
You keep doing evil in the sight of the Lord, and when you depart from here, you are going to go to hell.

The Lord told me to ask you how many guys did you tell today that ye heard you tell?
TheSpiritOfTruth

San Antonio, TX

#19 Apr 3, 2013
You retards think that you can keep doing your evil and telling your lives everyday and God is going to look the other way. They got a place that they put you all in. It's called hell.
TheSpiritOfTruth

San Antonio, TX

#20 Apr 3, 2013
You retards think that you can keep doing your evil and telling your lies everyday and God is going to look the other way. They got a place that they put you all in. It's called hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who drives a newer 4 door green jeep with gas a... 1 hr ntheknow 12
April Rawlins 5 hr aliceinwonderland 12
Nosey neighbors in Baymeadows Thu trump 23
Dr. Steve Anderson Breast Augmentation (boob jo... (Nov '10) Thu aliceintherabbithole 96
Vandal at the Courthouse Nov 30 tampa b8ter 8
Broxton Nov 29 Big 3
possum problems in Coffee Nov 29 Hillbilly57 3

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglas Mortgages