Female body found
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Newshound

Grinnell, IA

#1 Apr 4, 2012
NICHOLLS, GA - We have confirmation that a female body has been found in the area of Chatterton tonight. WDGT will have more on this story as it develops.
CRIBS

United States

#2 Apr 4, 2012
Any news on this story yet
pink kisses

Kennesaw, GA

#3 Apr 4, 2012
Yeah get a life and have respect you nosy gossiping bastards ir just happens to be family what if it was yours
georgia_peaches

United States

#4 Apr 4, 2012
so many people gettin killed these days where was the body found in chatterton
Angel

Douglas, GA

#5 Apr 4, 2012
Praying for all involved.
wtf

Kathleen, GA

#6 Apr 4, 2012
maybe he was just curious, maybe he wanted to make sure it was not friends or family of his, you dont have to be so rude
family1

Douglas, GA

#7 Apr 4, 2012
please show respect it was part of my family.
just me

Douglas, GA

#8 Apr 4, 2012
im sorry to here about her passin hope the brother and family is ok
pattycakes

Leechburg, PA

#9 Apr 4, 2012
Who was it? How old?
just me

Douglas, GA

#10 Apr 4, 2012
pattycakes wrote:
Who was it? How old?
cant say at this time b/c of the family but she was in the 50s i think. they said there was no foul play. on WDGT
Is this the women

Perry, GA

#11 Apr 4, 2012
I live near chatterton and when I came home today around 5:30 I seen a Skinny women walking she had long brown hair and looked to be in her 40s or 50s and she also had a larger purse. She looked really sad. She was about to enter on nicholls hwy. I did not see which way she went. This is worring me!
just me

Douglas, GA

#12 Apr 4, 2012
Is this the women wrote:
I live near chatterton and when I came home today around 5:30 I seen a Skinny women walking she had long brown hair and looked to be in her 40s or 50s and she also had a larger purse. She looked really sad. She was about to enter on nicholls hwy. I did not see which way she went. This is worring me!
no it wasnt her.
Is this the women

Perry, GA

#13 Apr 4, 2012
ok Thank you for letting me know! sorry bout ur loved one may god bless yall!
SammieSue

Douglas, GA

#14 Apr 5, 2012
Prayers for all family and friends.
escape-to-nowher e

United States

#15 Apr 5, 2012
It's a sad world when some people just want to know because it could be friends or family and people just loose their freaking mind if people are concerned, worried and praying for.the family.
God Bless the family while in their time of need.
I dont know who it is but I have Family and friends in that area. I have been out of town with no phone service. Praying for all involved....
escape-to-nowher e

United States

#16 Apr 5, 2012
wtf wrote:
maybe he was just curious, maybe he wanted to make sure it was not friends or family of his, you dont have to be so rude
Amen, everyone is not a post blaster.
purple tears

Douglas, GA

#17 Apr 5, 2012
WDGT NEWS told it before it was put on topix.
curiouS

Douglas, GA

#18 Apr 5, 2012
purple tears wrote:
WDGT NEWS told it before it was put on topix.
Where can I find this WDGT NEWS? I have searched everywhere online. Found their page on youtube, but, there is no video of this story there. Where exactly did you see this story, please...interested in viewing myself!
Discover

United States

#19 Apr 5, 2012
It was Sarah Russ Holland and she was not murdered she passed away from natural causes and please considser the family when you go to talking your junk on here.you all know now so you can quit worrying.
what

Kittanning, PA

#20 Apr 5, 2012
Naturally in the woods?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This Officer Perez and this wonderful City of D... (Jul '09) 14 hr after all these y... 62
Pave all dirt roads!! (Mar '10) 15 hr MorganPendragon 44
Two weeks Sat Observer 6
Baymeadows Security Officer Sat Mr Jerry 1
Dog owners in BAYMEDOWS Sat NoitAll 13
she is back Fri Lol baby 8
John Wayne Fri Lol baby 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglas Mortgages