Shocked
#41 Aug 16, 2012
classic wrote:
Hey Shocked, you are in the south. Also known as the Bible Belt. Are you really shocked? You might need to move.
So you have a different constitution then us up North? Last time I looked, you don't. This is going to be submitted to the Boston ACLU.
Bubba Gump

Cairo, GA

#42 Aug 16, 2012
I dare anyone to find in the constitution where it establishes separation between church and state.
Gun Runner

Harrison, OH

#43 Aug 16, 2012
Shocked wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have a different constitution then us up North? Last time I looked, you don't. This is going to be submitted to the Boston ACLU.
You don't know the meaning of "Shocked" but you keep on you will. These boys are serious about football and religion.
Gun Runner

Harrison, OH

#44 Aug 16, 2012
Shocked wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't it easier for you to go to Boston? And stay!
Cuz

Nashville, GA

#45 Aug 16, 2012
Gun Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't it easier for you to go to Boston? And stay!
Get them Gun Runner. Shocked don't need to start no crap!!!Leave well enough alone!!!!!!!!!!
Gun Runner

Harrison, OH

#46 Aug 16, 2012
Cuz wrote:
<quoted text>Get them Gun Runner. Shocked don't need to start no crap!!!Leave well enough alone!!!!!!!!!!
Gonna pray for him at haltime!
Gun Runner

Harrison, OH

#47 Aug 16, 2012
Right after I get them men folk their fried shrimp, fries, and cold slaw. Don't want them mad at me.
Cuz

Nashville, GA

#48 Aug 16, 2012
Gun Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
Gonna pray for him at haltime!
AMEN!!!!!
SHOCK N AWE
#49 Aug 16, 2012
"SHOCKED" is probably a gay marriage supporter also if I was a betting person!Probably one of those"DAMN YANKEE'S" that moved down South and stayed. Yankee go home!!!!!!!!!!
Cuz
#50 Aug 16, 2012
Coach Pruitt{Big Daddy thats what we called him in fitz} will still pray if all the the Yankees north of Macon show up. Go on and try and the prayers will get louder. Shock TRY to get at it!!!!
Football guy
#51 Aug 16, 2012
Im praying for a state championship in 3 to 5 years and deep in the playoffs a little sooner.
Football guy
#52 Aug 16, 2012
He's got his work cut out for him though. We're in the toughest region in ga if not the country . Camden is in with us this year and brunswick , not to mention lowndes,valdity,colquitt, and tifton. I'm not taken anything away from fitzgerald but damn welcome to the SEC of highschool football!!!
Cuz
#53 Aug 16, 2012
Football guy wrote:
He's got his work cut out for him though. We're in the toughest region in ga if not the country . Camden is in with us this year and brunswick , not to mention lowndes,valdity,colquitt, and tifton. I'm not taken anything away from fitzgerald but damn welcome to the SEC of highschool football!!!
You got that right!
Lock Jaw
#54 Aug 17, 2012
This guy has never won anything here in the state of Georgia to my knowledge.Just some regualr season games.Yea he gets to round two in the play offs every year and gets beat.Hell we allready doing that.
sharvey
#55 Aug 17, 2012
Shocked wrote:
<quoted text>
Prays before and after every practice? Is not this a public school? Don't we know about separation of church and State ? I may have to look into these allegations and pursue this further.
I wish you would so I could punch you in the face. I ain't that good a christian yet. God is still working on me.
Proud parent
#58 Aug 17, 2012
I know my boy is!! "shocked" needs to mind his/her own business!! I won't be a pretty thing if ACLU shows up and tries to stop our boys from praying!
FormerProjectDwe ller

Hahira, GA

#60 Aug 17, 2012
Dayum 502 gateway error. I'll get you. If anyone else gets this error. Don't try to repost.
DingdONG

Alma, GA

#61 Aug 17, 2012
Pruitt is only gonna work for 1 (one) year and then go to FLA. to caosch. ASK HIM. ASK....Then who are you gonna get to coach your football, he will be leaving coffee county schools MORE broke and broken then when he came.
Go Trojans Go Go Go

Columbus, GA

#62 Aug 17, 2012
DingdONG wrote:
Pruitt is only gonna work for 1 (one) year and then go to FLA. to caosch. ASK HIM. ASK....Then who are you gonna get to coach your football, he will be leaving coffee county schools MORE broke and broken then when he came.
Take you negative message some other place. I just listened to his pre-game interview...and it was very positive and humble!
DingdONG

Alma, GA

#63 Aug 17, 2012
look it is a pre game, they always pick a school they know they can beat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hey wow 3 hr wow 21
pathetic business owners! 4 hr Raymond 29
Viagre 4 hr Raymond 11
Pepsi truck driver 5 hr looking for someone 1
Best and Worst Cities in GA (Mar '12) 8 hr JSCA 14
Reunion murder. Why? 11 hr AlwaysTalking 7
Free Money! 11 hr Kelly4 1
Douglas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web