Dream World Tattoos
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
somebody from round here

Moultrie, GA

#314 Mar 13, 2012
well if u thought so bad of him why in the heck did u go?? u are a grown woman, i feel like if u have something to say u should go to his face and not talk junk on here..u need to grow up really...people have their own opinions, so think what u wanna, but if u didnt like him u shouldnt have went, u wasnt complainin when he did your husbands tattoo, and how u gonna say all he wants is the money, when he is the cheapest..get ur facts straight, then start back talkin like u know! cuz at this point from what i see, u dont know SHIT!thanks and have a nice day :)
just sayingg

Adel, GA

#315 Mar 13, 2012
AntiDragonsLair wrote:
i wouldnt recommend Christian. sorry, but i can show you proof as of why not to use him. as a matter of fact i can show you 2 tattoos that can make you not want to use him. i think he just finds women to date, tatt them from head to toe, and then finds a different girl? i aint hatin though. all in all, i would recommend Ink Addiction in Valdosta. everyone there is nice and are very talented. hope i didnt offend anybody with this, its just my opinion.
Christian is Happily Married to a lovely young lady, Brandy Martin. Has been for about 5 years now.
Halee White

Adel, GA

#316 Mar 13, 2012
DWT SHop MAnager wrote:
Well you can talk all u want but we will be here FOREVER, so if yall wanna play games then lets do it babyyy!! We are NOT worried about BODY JEWELRY AND THEN OR CHRISTIAN!! YALL DONT SCARE US! Would yall please get that through yalls head, but heyy let the games begin!! Because we are here and aint going NOWHERE!! ANd btw, we dont DOWN nobodys work!! We just dont like yall!! But u did it to yourselff!!
You sound really professional right here. I deffinately would NOT come to you wasting my money, and my skin. I'd rather go to someone who has a little more coothe and morals about themselves. You could have handled this in a more professional manner, other than telling someone to bring it on, and downing other companies. You are a new business. You do not know if you'll be here in Douglas forever or leave tomorrow. As for Christian and Chris, Let people make their own minds up about who to go to. They can look at their work and tell if they are good or not. The guy asked for places to get good tattoos. Someone should have just named off all three places in Douglas to get tattoos, Other then starting a huge argument over topix. I've seen both of their work. They are both good, as for "Bill Bill" I haven't seen his work, So therefor I have no idea about what he can or can't do. You can make up your own mind, Don't let people make it up for you.
1BIG A HOLE 123

Abbeville, GA

#317 Sep 5, 2012
ALL U FLUCKS ARE LAME!! DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT TATOO'S! ALL Y'ALL CAN LICK A DONKEYS NUT HANGIN FROM A TREE THREE DAYS STRAIGHT! AND FOR THE CHICK WHO COMPLAINED ABOUT GETTING THE TAT DONE WORD IS THAT YOUR PUSSSY RANK SOOO BAD THE ROACHES IN THAT PLACE HAD TO LEAVE! A LITTLE ADVICE LADIES WHEN U GET A TATTOO CLOSE TO YOUR PUSYY MAKE SURE YOU DOUCHE THAT STANK COOTER FIRST!! LMAOSH!
good grief

United States

#319 Sep 5, 2012
Broxtonite wrote:
If this will be your first tattoo, save your money and do not do it. Fifty years from now, you will thank me. Don't defile your body with such stuff. Fill your mind with knowledge and you will not want a tattoo. If you already have one, stop now before getting any more. Think about it. How many tattoos do you ever see on a doctor or a lawyer.
Well I work in a doctors office and several of our doctors, nurses and PAs have them. If you think tattoos are only for the weak minded I will be sure to let them know next time you require emergency care. You may not like them, but don't assume things based on your opinion. Assuming things usually make u an ass.
Oscar

Dallas, GA

#320 Sep 6, 2012
Oscar at BJ&T is AWESOME!! He done my chest piece and shoulder. Dude can freehand like crazy! He's the only one I let do me anymore!
Tat2

Cullman, AL

#321 Sep 6, 2012
Oscar wrote:
Oscar at BJ&T is AWESOME!! He done my chest piece and shoulder. Dude can freehand like crazy! He's the only one I let do me anymore!
Have you seen the sleeves freehand actually "freehands". They don't call him that for nothing
mental

Moultrie, GA

#322 Sep 7, 2012
No doubt Tom's amazing and hes a sweet person I just hope he will better himself and not gp down the same road he has been on. He is very talented and could go so far beyond this crappy lil town. So please if you are dealing you need to stop your party is about too be over. Oh and did I mentioned how smart he truely is? Too smart too be doing this mess.
Noelle

Charlotte, NC

#323 Sep 13, 2012
This whole thing blew up when it wasn't even called for. I know of bill bill and all bc he did the looney tunes on my brothers arm. Plus he was good friends with my brother in law. The tat he did on Noel isn't bad at all and this happened when he did it out his home. Robin is very good as well which I have seen some of his work. Besides does it really matter how ones family is? No it doesn't! Everyone is their own person and y'all need to look at it that way.also everyone makes mistakes therefore it teaches us. Bill bill just keep doing what you do and don't let this get to you. And angel honey these people ain't worth you getting upset mainly of they wanna hide behind a childish user name!!! People like that isn't even worth the thought! Btw bill bill I have two tats that needs to be reworked bc of some guy from Illinois
Adele2735

Houston, TX

#324 Sep 13, 2012
just sayingg wrote:
<quoted text> Christian is Happily Married to a lovely young lady, Brandy Martin. Has been for about 5 years now.
I agree 100% and I have 3 tattoos that would have you running to Christian. He's awesome, takes his time before he ever starts to make sure it is exactly what you want, how you want it, and super professional. His shop is so clean, I'd be ashamed to let him come in my house, LOL. I think he's great and does an excellent job. And they are very addictive! Going back for another :)
Kacke

Valdosta, GA

#325 Oct 1, 2012
I wouldn't let that Butler asshat touch me with a 10 foot needle. Trust me his work sucks!
mmm

Toccoa, GA

#326 Oct 1, 2012
Dream world tattos has either moved or been shut down!
no way

Douglas, GA

#327 Oct 1, 2012
I heard the guy at dream works did a bad job. i assumed it was just trash talk. i saw his work on some one and he really needs practice. implants not trying to bash him at all but his work looks cheap which it is from what he told me out of his own mouth but i wasn't excepting his work to look that cheap. Chris at bjt is decent with his work and really clean. His tattoos do not look cheap but his attitude is for shit . i would is him again if he wouldnt be such a shit talker. if you want a good quality tattoo go out of town to ink addiction in valdosta . they are friendly and their work is actually art.
curious

Columbus, GA

#328 Oct 2, 2012
Bill bill cannot i repeat cannot do any good work all of it looks like jail house shit he can't even trace a straight line much less finish a nice tattoo. All he'll ever be is a guy that does shitty Tattoos out of his mama and daddys run-down shed to underage low-lifes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing 1 hr Jerry 1
Zachery vaughn 17 hr Lmao 2
Valerie Batten 18 hr Angie archer 38
Beware of the THIEF in Westgreen Christine Ston... Sun turtle dove 7
Ann Merritt Bowen Sun ASE 3
Douglas Craigslist Hookers (Jul '11) Jan 13 Everybody knows you 13
my van was towed in last night before I could ... Jan 12 Larry tanner 1

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance