Christmas Lights
Christmas Spirit

Douglas, GA

#1 Dec 2, 2012
Can someone tell me where some really good Christmas light displays are located. My little boy loves to see Christmas lights, we have already taken him to the Waldron house on Walker Street and buy the trailer park one at town and country. Please let me know of anymore nice ones close around. Thanks in advanced!!
xmas lover

Perry, GA

#2 Dec 2, 2012
There is usually a good one up in Forest Hills every year.

Pretty one on Bo Jo Ella too.

I haven't gone out lookng yet but saw a nice one on Bethel road during the week.
Christmas

Grinnell, IA

#3 Dec 3, 2012
Bo Jo Ella Drive
stephen king fan

Douglas, GA

#4 Dec 3, 2012
I hope the computerized/synchronized (?spelling) display at Bay Meadows will be up this year. It was magical.
looking

Douglas, GA

#5 Dec 3, 2012
at the state park it is awesome, im sure they got them up by now, you might want to call ad check first..is usually an amazing display
pretty

Douglas, GA

#6 Dec 3, 2012
lights & Christmas music playing as well @ a home outside Broxton.@ the Package Store in Broxton, Turn left onto Fitzgerald Hwy - about 3 to 4 miles down the house is on the right, on a curve. Their lights are spectacular, the whole yard has lit trees etc, worth the drive, especially if you've small children. MErry Christmas :)
Christmas Spirit

Douglas, GA

#7 Dec 3, 2012
Thanks so much everyone for the post. I am going to make it a weekend of Christmas lights and movies for my little one this weekend! We live in Broxton so that last post won't be a long drive at all. And if any of you guys have little ones they are having the Santa Stroll in Downtown Douglas this Saturday as well. It is from 1:30 - 5:30. The state park will not have their Christmas lighting until next Saturday on the 15th going to have hot chocolate and fudge. If anyone else can think of anything fun to add to my list of to do's please add. Thanks for the help you guys!!!
lights

Nashville, GA

#8 Dec 8, 2012
Christmas wrote:
Bo Jo Ella Drive
where are lots at
okk

Nashville, GA

#9 Dec 8, 2012
xmas lover wrote:
There is usually a good one up in Forest Hills every year.
Pretty one on Bo Jo Ella too.
I haven't gone out lookng yet but saw a nice one on Bethel road during the week.
where else
grilled cheese

Douglas, GA

#10 Dec 19, 2012
There was a spectular one out in Bay Meadows with synchronized music/lights. Does anyone know if they have it up this year?
Been There Done That

Douglas, GA

#11 Dec 19, 2012
grilled cheese wrote:
There was a spectular one out in Bay Meadows with synchronized music/lights. Does anyone know if they have it up this year?
It's not at Baymeadows. It's on down the road. In the next development, I think, but it is really nice.
XMAS NOW

Fitzgerald, GA

#12 Nov 30, 2013
Looking for lights this ear 2013.

Any up and on yet?
Hey

Douglas, GA

#13 Nov 30, 2013
Bethel Road
FYI

Douglas, GA

#14 Dec 1, 2013
Awesome one on Bethel.
curioux

Mingo, IA

#15 Dec 13, 2013
Any other houses lit up now?

Any churches doing living nativity this year?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SGSC counselor sleeping with students 7 hr Douglas mom 1
Coffee County Career Academy School Grade 8 hr taxpayer 1
Where's Bobby W. Disappeared to 8 hr Sad 4
John Wayne 9 hr Marmaduke 2
Wacky Wednesday Riddle 9 hr Marmaduke 8
This Officer Perez and this wonderful City of D... (Jul '09) 10 hr Marmaduke 60
she is back 10 hr Marmaduke 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglas Mortgages