friends with benefits
hard one

Ford City, PA

#1 Mar 23, 2013
where is the females at thats over 19 y/o thats looking for friends with benefits
Leo

Gray, GA

#2 Mar 23, 2013
FOUNTAIN INN
okay

Douglas, GA

#3 Mar 23, 2013
Leo wrote:
FOUNTAIN INN
Amen you said it right honey.
big cock

Ocilla, GA

#4 Mar 23, 2013
Leo wrote:
FOUNTAIN INN
they be wanting cash or grass no one rides for free!
THOR

United States

#5 Mar 25, 2013
"they be wanting cash or grass no one rides for free!".... of course big cock, I mean, you dont actually think women like sex as much as men do now do you? I've set it a million times before so I guess I'll make it a million and one times...it makes me laugh to when I hear women say they like sex as much as men...
hmmmm

Douglas, GA

#6 Mar 25, 2013
THOR wrote:
"they be wanting cash or grass no one rides for free!".... of course big cock, I mean, you dont actually think women like sex as much as men do now do you? I've set it a million times before so I guess I'll make it a million and one times...it makes me laugh to when I hear women say they like sex as much as men...
Not true. I'm a woman, love sex, w/ the right one.
Reality

Douglas, GA

#7 Mar 25, 2013
THOR wrote:
you haven't had the right women, yet.
big cock

Ocilla, GA

#8 Mar 26, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. I'm a woman, love sex, w/ the right one.
what does the right one have to do for a woman to actually like sex then?
hmmmm

Douglas, GA

#9 Mar 26, 2013
big cock wrote:
<quoted text>
what does the right one have to do for a woman to actually like sex then?
The right one, one you can be more free with, no inhibitions etc.. break out the whole bag of tricks for, because they're worth it because it's not a one night wham bam thank you m'am night stand.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10 Jun 7, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
The right one, one you can be more free with, no inhibitions etc.. break out the whole bag of tricks for, because they're worth it because it's not a one night wham bam thank you m'am night stand.
well if you know where I can find a good woman that can throw down like a champ, an be a lady in the street..definitely let me know. Simply put, The "good" ones cant handle it like that..jus sayin
Called Nympho

Valdosta, GA

#11 Jun 7, 2013
I agree with "hmmmm" and "Reality". I am a woman and have been called a Nymphomaniac more than once. And it all has to do w/the passion that you have for that person. A woman will let lose w/a man that shows her respect, love and honesty. She has to know that she has that. I've been told I'm lace by day and leather by night. So obviously, you haven't found Miss Right. You need Miss Right not Miss Right Now.... That's the difference.
Called Nympho

Valdosta, GA

#12 Jun 7, 2013
And another thing you guys out there should know, a real woman wants more than just a 5 minute quicky.... And you all men think you've done something when you go in 5. (JUST SATISFYING YOURSELF) and you all wonder why we don't. Obviously, it's a waste of our time to even attempt it. So why bother.
Called Nympho

Valdosta, GA

#13 Jun 7, 2013
And us as real women, when our needs/satisfaction are being met as you all's are, then we more than want sex again and again. Now I rest my case.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14 Jun 7, 2013
I agree called..if you cant satisfy your woman, she will go somewhere else..I dont have issues with that particular thing..they crawl away extremely happy..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Still trashy 5 hr Mr TJ 27
Valarie Christa "Mastermind" Cox 15 hr SAH 12
John Harden Wed VSteVeNS 22
pastor arrested (Jun '12) Tue Splinter 36
Disappointed Jul 18 foot fan 2
Malissa from FL,but lives in Douglas now ? Jul 14 Milly 2
Does anyone know Christopher Burkett? Jul 14 Queen Malissa 1

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance