lol

Douglas, GA

#21 Nov 20, 2012
people are so gullable. it wont end till god says so not even the angels in jeaven know when it is much less a human on planet earth.
puzzled

Atlanta, GA

#22 Nov 21, 2012
lol wrote:
people are so gullable. it wont end till god says so not even the angels in jeaven know when it is much less a human on planet earth.
my point exactly :)
dont wanna go

Douglas, GA

#23 Nov 21, 2012
I know the answer. The Mayans ran out of space on that big ol stone calender and didn't want to have to chisel a new one.
Jay

United States

#24 Nov 23, 2012
Unfortunately for all the doomsday nutjobs out there. The people spreading the end of the world garbage can't even get their calendars correct.

They say the Mayan Calendar ends yet they all, get this info by using the Aztec Calendar?
woot

Covington, GA

#25 Nov 23, 2012
The world will end on juvember 32nd
Jay

United States

#26 Nov 24, 2012
lol wrote:
Which god?
yea okay

Douglas, GA

#27 Nov 24, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Which god?
the one that allows you to be alive and make stupid comments. its ashame your stupid ass mama didnt abort you.
rusure

Douglas, GA

#28 Nov 24, 2012
yea okay wrote:
<quoted text> the one that allows you to be alive and make stupid comments. its ashame your stupid ass mama didnt abort you.
why dont you go abort yourself now, or how about come up town and lets met up Ill abort you. You pos christian i would cut your guts out and strangle you with them.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#29 Nov 25, 2012
yea okay wrote:
<quoted text> the one that allows you to be alive and make stupid comments. its ashame your stupid ass mama didnt abort you.
PLEASE.....PLEASE DON'T CALL YOURSELF A CHRISTIAN......JESUS...MY GOD WOULD NEVER HAVE ANSWERED THAT QUESTION IN SUCH A WAY. I will be praying for you and for your eyes to be opened to you're own ignorance. Jay, as a God loving and fearing Woman, please except my apologies for this person, and if you have been treated like thus from other"Christians" no wonder you asked that question....you are a Blessing.
Jay

United States

#30 Nov 26, 2012
yea okay wrote:
And here's the disgruntled troll again.. I think he likes me or something.. he's following me
yea okay

Douglas, GA

#31 Nov 26, 2012
rusure wrote:
<quoted text>why dont you go abort yourself now, or how about come up town and lets met up Ill abort you. You pos christian i would cut your guts out and strangle you with them.
i never claimed to be a christian but if you wanna go then come at me bitch. ill burry your ass under my foot bu not before i take a shit in your mouth and make you chew it up.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#33 Nov 26, 2012
yea okay wrote:
<quoted text> i never claimed to be a christian but if you wanna go then come at me bitch. ill burry your ass under my foot bu not before i take a shit in your mouth and make you chew it up.
......BLESS IT, I AM MOST SURELY PRAYING FOR YOU.....BTW, if you are going to curse, please, please use it in the right form, no double negatives please.
alan

Douglas, GA

#34 Nov 26, 2012
shugababe wrote:
<quoted text> ......BLESS IT, I AM MOST SURELY PRAYING FOR YOU.....BTW, if you are going to curse, please, please use it in the right form, no double negatives please.
why not pray for the guy thats calling some one a POS christian? one guy made a comment to guy and this guy comes in and starts calling this other guy a POS christian saying he would cut his guts out . ypur just another dumb broad.
alan

Douglas, GA

#35 Nov 26, 2012
rusure wrote:
<quoted text>why dont you go abort yourself now, or how about come up town and lets met up Ill abort you. You pos christian i would cut your guts out and strangle you with them.
you wanna hurt someone over religion? hope this guy clobers your ass. im sure he will since only weak punks post threats through a screen
alan

Douglas, GA

#38 Nov 26, 2012
alan wrote:
<quoted text> you wanna hurt someone over religion? hope this guy clobers your ass. im sure he will since only weak punks post threats through a screen
I fist myself up the booty while reading the bible.
RAJA SINGH

Richmond Hill, NY

#39 Dec 1, 2012
PLEASE DEPOSIT ALL YOUR CASH AND GOLD IN OUR SAFE
CUSTODY,YOU WILLNOT NEED ANYTHNG IF WORLD ENDS,
WEPROMISE TO CASH YOUR ACCOUNT IN THE NEXT WORLD
HURRY UP BEFORE IT IS TO LATE.
THE ONLY ORGANISATION PROMISING NEXT WORLD/ LIFE
ACCOUNTS ENCASHMENTS.
kitchen

Douglas, GA

#40 Dec 8, 2012
Move over, Y2K. Mankind has found a new number to be afraid of, and it is WAY better than anything you had to offer.
really

Byron, GA

#41 Dec 8, 2012
122112 wrote:
Would someone pls post what 12-21-12 or 12-12-12

means? Is this supposed to be day of apocalypse?
what does it really mean though?
glittered

Sylacauga, AL

#42 Dec 8, 2012
Possibly the same as 10-10-10 and 11-11-11.
Let's hope so, anyway.
scary

Byron, GA

#43 Dec 8, 2012
PRAYERS wrote:
THE mn , the day ,and the yr
saw something about it on tv

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reunion murder. Why? 2 hr mee 5
pathetic business owners! 2 hr Raymond 26
Best place to buy a used car? 5 hr shadetree 20
good women 13 hr just sayin 1
New Sheriff (Mar '13) 14 hr DNR 231
sexy ass men at diamond builder's 16 hr curious 28
Pearson Hardee's 17 hr dont matter 28
Douglas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web