First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Adel, GA

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Would someone pls post what 12-21-12 or 12-12-12 means? Is this supposed to be day of apocalypse?
PRAYERS

Perry, GA

#2 Nov 15, 2012
THE mn , the day ,and the yr

Adel, GA

#3 Nov 15, 2012
But is something bad supposed to happen on one of these days? I have seen several references to the date but no explanation.
sam

Douglas, GA

#4 Nov 15, 2012
The Myan calander ended on that date until they found new pieces to it. Who knows I guess we shall see.
winter soltice

Savannah, GA

#5 Nov 15, 2012
12-21-12 is suppose to have a winter soltice or something like that and it hasn't happened in a very long time. it's suppose to cause a blackout. which is where like electronics go out and don't work, but it'ssuppose to last only 5 months.
Cancer69

Douglas, GA

#6 Nov 16, 2012
122112 wrote:
Would someone pls post what 12-21-12 or 12-12-12 means? Is this supposed to be day of apocalypse?
The Precession Of The Equinox. We will enter a new world age, The age of Aquarius.
Cancer69

Douglas, GA

#7 Nov 16, 2012
http://2012wiki.com/index.php...

if you want to read more about it.
conservative taxpayer

United States

#8 Nov 16, 2012
The 21st and 22nd of dec come every year. The day changes back and forth. The date for the shortest day of the year. The longest day being June 21 or 22 in relationship with the date in dec.
conservative taxpayer

United States

#9 Nov 16, 2012
Day = sunshine
Cancer69

Douglas, GA

#10 Nov 16, 2012
conservative taxpayer wrote:
The 21st and 22nd of dec come every year. The day changes back and forth. The date for the shortest day of the year. The longest day being June 21 or 22 in relationship with the date in dec.
the shortest and longest days are called the solstice, the days that are equal in length are called equinox. The best way to visualize it is as a Cross with the top of the cross representing the shortest day of the year, the bottom of the cross representing the longest day and horizontal line represents the equinox. The earth travels through space and the north pole points to the constellations of the zodiac its a clock that marks our position in time/space. A zodiac age lasts approximately 2000 years, we are in the age of Pisces right now. You dont have to be into astrology to be interested in the Procession of the equinoxes. Its really interesting to read about if you like Astronomy.

Since: Jul 09

Tifton, GA

#11 Nov 16, 2012
I remember hearing that date when I was in Elementary school in the 80's. Big deal if that's when that ancient civilization's calendar ended...doesn't mean the world will end because of it. That's like expecting us to have a 2037 calendar laying around the house....why jump that far into the future anyway? I don't even have a 2013 calendar yet....
oh no

Valdosta, GA

#12 Nov 17, 2012
I hope the electronics dont go out then cause my foo stamps dont come in til the 23 of tha mont, how im spose to go to walmart and get my grossrys
prop

Fitzgerald, GA

#13 Nov 19, 2012
alli gtta say is f yo really feel like 12 21 12 or 12 12 12 is the end for us hen sign contract giving me all your money, valubles, and possesions dted for 12 22 12 since you wont need them

www hell i cant spell
Interesting

Douglas, GA

#14 Nov 19, 2012
SusieQ

Fitzgerald, GA

#15 Nov 19, 2012
Cancer69 wrote:
<quoted text>The Precession Of The Equinox. We will enter a new world age, The age of Aquarius.
hey I remember the song the age of Aquarius
Interesting

Douglas, GA

#16 Nov 19, 2012
SusieQ wrote:
<quoted text>hey I remember the song the age of Aquarius
Of course you do! me too
rubarb

Manorville, PA

#17 Nov 19, 2012
there are a lot of things to call this.. Ancient Oral Roberts, Jim Jones 0050,Jimmy Swaggart of the past, montesumas revenge, Aztec-a- gogo, monkey see monkey do, uncle jose' is on a drunk again,somebody call The sci fi channel, Someone in Ambrose said..., Do we need to buy Christmas gifts.. , whats the matter with all those south american squirrels/,and the best quote I know from the late Lewis Grizzard... Its a Hoe-ax..
puzzled

Atlanta, GA

#18 Nov 20, 2012
My thing is that the end of the world will come when God says its time...i remember when the y2k thing was such a big deal and I wanted for all the electronics to crash and the clocks stop but they never did so I don't look for the end if the world on a specific date I just live rich day as it were my last and know that when the time comes I'm ready...but that's my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own.
puzzled

Atlanta, GA

#19 Nov 20, 2012
puzzled wrote:
My thing is that the end of the world will come when God says its time...i remember when the y2k thing was such a big deal and I wanted for all the electronics to crash and the clocks stop but they never did so I don't look for the end if the world on a specific date I just live rich day as it were my last and know that when the time comes I'm ready...but that's my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own.
i meant waited not wanted...
cancer69

Douglas, GA

#20 Nov 20, 2012
the only thing ending is the world age. its like a birth day. Its not the end of the world lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big buck contest rigged!!! 4 min On Scene 4
new vapor shop coming to douglas 13 min Hope and Change 10
Sharon chancey 1 hr bless it 4
Church's Chicken 2 hr Thomas Friedman 10
Need books for 5 year old 8 hr nicole 13
Britts steak & seafood 12 hr you must be an owner 62
sign 14 hr xyz 9
Douglas Dating
Find my Match

Douglas Jobs