Anonymous

United States

#1 Jun 19, 2011
Ate at Ruby Tuesdays today and I should had known better. First the air wasn't working, then the waitress didn't show back up to the table for about 15 minutes before taking our order. Then placed wrong order in after about 1 hour waiting and asked if we wanted it instead of what we ordered and about 30 minutes later brought food out and one entree looked like it was two days old which we sent back. Then ordered a small side lobster mac and cheese and wanted to charge full price and the waitress didn't tell us it wasn't a side order. We tryed to complain to the manager but he avoided us. We did pay for this bad meal and service.when back home we called backup there to talk with the manager on the phone but was placed on hold for 15 minutes, so we just hung up. Needless to say this fathers day meal sucked, never will eat there again.
agreed

Mount Pleasant, IA

#2 Jun 19, 2011
Ate there today as well. The food was terrible as well as the service. They need new management and soon.

“Someone just browsing”

Since: Feb 09

Douglas

#3 Jun 19, 2011
look up ruby tuesdays frachise and complain youll get results
gizmojax

Allenhurst, GA

#4 Jun 19, 2011
agreed wrote:
Ate there today as well. The food was terrible as well as the service. They need new management and soon.
You should get in touch with the home office, I would place a call to them, plus send an email,it will get their attention.
student

Mount Pleasant, IA

#5 Jun 19, 2011
Home office will look into the situation. It's worth sending an email in.
Anonymous

United States

#6 Jun 19, 2011
Tryed the customer service number but they was closed, but will try tomorrow.
Fathers day

Perry, GA

#7 Jun 20, 2011
We ate their as well. The food was o.k. everything else sucked!
ribs

Nashville, GA

#8 Jun 24, 2011
Ate there yesterday and the food, atmosphere and service were all GREAT!
satisfied customer

Kittanning, PA

#9 Jun 26, 2011
Ate there last week and the service and food were great.
huuuuunggry

Nashville, GA

#10 Jun 27, 2011
Best place to eat in town in my humble opinion.....GREAT salad bar, steaks, ribs, pasta. The atmosphere is clean, quite and relaxing and if you sign up for their coupons at Rubytuesdays.com you can get one entree for free or $10 off every meal. Almost forgot the biscuits they now serve with your salad.......hmmmmmmmm GOOD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ann Merritt Bowen Mon COME ON 7
Beware of the THIEF in Westgreen Christine Ston... Mon ken cal 25
Valerie Batten Jan 20 JLE 43
Restaurants that accept EBT (May '16) Jan 20 Edgar2e 15
Your Posting of 3 Monkeys Jan 19 Joe 1
Huddle House Jan 18 Facto 5
Confederate Flag Jan 18 seekandfind 9

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance