First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Football guy

Douglas, GA

#1 Dec 10, 2012
Whats up with 350 shopping carts in the parking lot ? Can't park for all the carts in the way. If ya sit there for 30 seconds you'll see people parking them anywhere but the cart return thing. Hire more "cart police " lol.
unknown

Moultrie, GA

#2 Dec 10, 2012
If they would do the 25 cent thing like Sav-A-Lot did awhile back then people would have to pay the 25 cent to use the cart and have to take it back to the cat return thing to get their 25 cent back. Lets do it Walmart.
Papa

Ford City, PA

#3 Dec 11, 2012
unknown wrote:
If they would do the 25 cent thing like Sav-A-Lot did awhile back then people would have to pay the 25 cent to use the cart and have to take it back to the cat return thing to get their 25 cent back. Lets do it Walmart.
Sav-o-lot is going out of business, so.. The fact that they would do that with that little a$$ parking lot is comical.
Milf on a shelf

Ford City, PA

#4 Dec 11, 2012
Savolot sucks anyway.
Been There Done That

Douglas, GA

#5 Dec 11, 2012
I don't think Wal-mart would go out of business if they do the 25 cents thing. I do think carts would stay out of the parking spaces. There would be some kids out there making extra money to put them up for the lazy people. Heck, at 25 cents a cart, I would quit my day job and start working the Wal-mart parking lot.
Really

Douglas, GA

#6 Dec 11, 2012
Lazy azz customers need to put the carts up! EVERY time we go (rain or shine) we park the cart in the corral. Ya'll should, too!
DooDah

Pearson, GA

#7 Dec 11, 2012
Papa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sav-o-lot is going out of business, so.. The fact that they would do that with that little a$$ parking lot is comical.
First, where did you hear that Sav-aLot is going out of business? Second, there is no longer a charge for the buggies at Sav-a-Lot. I love Sav-a-Lot. shopped there anyplace I could for years. I love saving money.
Jill

Perry, GA

#8 Dec 11, 2012
After spending 500 bucks and loading and unloading my cart, keeping up with 4 kids and talking to all my friends, who has the energy to walk across that traffic to return a damn grocery cart? I donate enough money to keeping its doors open each week, management can hire someone to put the carts up.
unknown

Moultrie, GA

#9 Dec 11, 2012
I know he 25 cents thing wold keep the crts frm being all over the parking lot.
Jack Hoffe

United States

#10 Dec 11, 2012
Been There Done That wrote:
I don't think Wal-mart would go out of business if they do the 25 cents thing. I do think carts would stay out of the parking spaces. There would be some kids out there making extra money to put them up for the lazy people. Heck, at 25 cents a cart, I would quit my day job and start working the Wal-mart parking lot.
Would probably make more money
drum nation

Thomaston, GA

#11 Dec 11, 2012
Some people just don't have good manners.
i agree

Alma, GA

#12 Jan 1, 2013
Jill wrote:
After spending 500 bucks and loading and unloading my cart, keeping up with 4 kids and talking to all my friends, who has the energy to walk across that traffic to return a damn grocery cart? I donate enough money to keeping its doors open each week, management can hire someone to put the carts up.
My thoughts exactly!
Wishing 4 a better world

Douglas, GA

#13 Jan 1, 2013
Jill wrote:
Yeah, so just be inconsiderate and park it in the way of the next customers. If you have the energy to buy $500 worth of stuff and the energy to make four kids, I don't think it would kill you to put your damned cart away.

I agree that Wal-mart should have more people moving the carts from the corral into the store, but customers should place them in the corral so that they aren't in the way of other customers. Lazy, inconsiderate people annoy me.
really?!

Douglas, GA

#14 Jan 1, 2013
or maybe you all should just simply be happy you have a local Walmart to shop at whenever the need be, no one forces you to go to Walmart, we have Kmart, Harvey's, dollar general, Fred's, belk, tractor supply, bells outlet, save a lot, family dollar,ect. it is YOUR choice to go to Walmart. don't be so lazy as to have to have an up close parking space where most people leave their buggies, park further out and you won't have a problem. be grateful for what you have, instead if pointing out flaws in everything you can find.
Crazy stuff

Douglas, GA

#15 Jan 1, 2013
I'm sure Jill has a maid at home who picks up behind her. That's why she shops at Wal-mart...so she can afford her maid.
buggy pusher

Andersonville, GA

#16 Jan 1, 2013
I think they need more cart corrals, I was at Target in Valdosta and they have more so you don't have to walk half the parking lot to put up a cart.

I always try to put mine in the corral, unless it is pouring rain then it usually winds up on the closet island.
Hermes

Byron, GA

#17 Jan 1, 2013
I was there yesterday and saw this lady leave her cart 2 SPACES from the corral in the empty parking spot next to her. Not only is she too damn lazy to walk 10 feet, she also thinks its A-OK to deny someone a parking space. She ALSO cut across the parking lot when leaving..I guess she must own Wal-Mart.
Disguisted

Adel, GA

#18 Jan 1, 2013
Wishing 4 a better world wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, so just be inconsiderate and park it in the way of the next customers. If you have the energy to buy $500 worth of stuff and the energy to make four kids, I don't think it would kill you to put your damned cart away.
I agree that Wal-mart should have more people moving the carts from the corral into the store, but customers should place them in the corral so that they aren't in the way of other customers. Lazy, inconsiderate people annoy me.
This post is disguisting! Undoubtably you don't have kids you have to take to the grocery store. Until you have been in someone else's shoes, don't criticize them.
I don't have any kids, but I can just imagine having to shop with 4 of them. This lady possibly has worked all day, possibly gone to day care to pick up her children (where there has been a fight or some other problem), got to get home and start another shift of cooking, cleaning, bathing, getting homework, washing clothes, and everything else that goes along with being a mother. You don't know what her life consists of, please don't be so critical.
Critical, cutting, judging, rude people make me madder than H&!!. They do worse than annoy me!
When

Alma, GA

#19 Jan 1, 2013
When Wal-mart cares enough about there customers that they open more than 2 lanes on both sides of the store then I'll worry about the cart!! I don't put it up and it's not because I'm lazy it's because Im always agrivated by the time I get back to my truck! And ready to leave!! I Hate going to Wal-mart!!
Granny

Warner Robins, GA

#20 Jan 1, 2013
Wishing 4 a better world wrote:
<quoted text>

The lazy one is YOU. If your too lazy to park in one of the other 1000 parking spots and walk a few more steps then find a new place to shop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
unhappy person 2 hr just sayin 7
walmart 2 hr just sayin 2
Mary Christmas 2 hr Raymond 1
2015 12 hr just sayin 13
Hoyt English- good to rent from? (Nov '13) 23 hr pinkie pie 32
red Dodge Caravan dealer plate 23 hr jon b 1
Douglas sub-contracts out Water Department 23 hr Red 16
Douglas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web