State Senate Race!
Hahahahahahah

Thomasville, GA

#457 Aug 5, 2012
Maybe you shouldn't believe a liberal news site that is known for twisting words. Or maybe I know the family and have seen there house. Or maybe you're just a dumba
dewdrop

Winter Garden, FL

#458 Aug 6, 2012
And guess you buzzed around in that chopper too. I don't care what you've seen. I'm against a 26 year old with suspicious business dealings in our senate seat.
Hahahahahahah

Thomasville, GA

#459 Aug 6, 2012
HHahahhahahahahaha no. I didn't. But I sure bet you want to. Just jeaulosy.
sorry charlie

Douglas, GA

#460 Aug 13, 2012
dewdrop wrote:
And guess you buzzed around in that chopper too. I don't care what you've seen. I'm against a 26 year old with suspicious business dealings in our senate seat.
You can waste your vote in November if you want to, you have that right. TYLER HARPER will be the next Senator for this district,so get on board or stand and watch the train ride by.
mets fan

United States

#461 Aug 13, 2012
I prefer to watch the train ride by. I'll never vote for a youngin with shady business dealings. So there. Win or lose - I'll vote NO.
mets fan

United States

#462 Aug 13, 2012
And I'll never have anything to be sorry about.$500,000 wasted to win a seat which pays less than 17,000 per year. What part of scam do you not understand?
sorry charlie

Douglas, GA

#463 Aug 14, 2012
mets fan wrote:
I prefer to watch the train ride by. I'll never vote for a youngin with shady business dealings. So there. Win or lose - I'll vote NO.
But you will vote for one of the presidential candidates that combined, will spend 2 billion dollars to get elected to a job that pays 400 thousand a year. Money talks--BS walks.
eggman

Lawrenceville, GA

#464 Aug 14, 2012
We all know presidential campaigns waste billions. Romney raises $100 million last month to Obama's $75 million. Shameful & wasteful. But a little lo 26 year old from little lo Ocilla spending hundreds of thousands on a rural district senate seat? Now who's calling what bullshit. I prefer to watch the Taylor train pass on by. And the presidential candidates are frankly nauseating. Promises & more promises with lies and more lies. So vote who intrigues you the most. You be sure to catch rhat train, but I wouldnt hang on waiting for miracles.
Sam

Pineview, GA

#465 Aug 14, 2012
Amen, And his parents own the million dollar condo in FL. Just crooks in irwin county. emory walters,as harris and at fuller are dead so someone has to take over. and they are all scrambling for a place at the table.
Cuz

Adel, GA

#466 Aug 14, 2012
Sam wrote:
Amen, And his parents own the million dollar condo in FL. Just crooks in irwin county. emory walters,as harris and at fuller are dead so someone has to take over. and they are all scrambling for a place at the table.
You got that right about Emory and Charles but Tyler is the MAN. Do I hear Gov. Harper. Oh yes! Go Tyler you are the MAN!!!!! He will be flying his Copter and landing on the Capitol lawn. Go Big Dog!
yeppers

Thomasville, GA

#467 Aug 18, 2012
Hey! go ask Gene MItchell about his views on GAY MARRIAGE, ABORTION, and GUN CONTROL... HE AGREES WITH THEM ALL!!!!! HE WANTS GUN CONTROL AND TO BE PRO CHOICE WITH ABORTION. just another liberal... these are facts drawn from his social networking pages... i have done my homework! cant support this kind of guy
Watch Dog

Douglas, GA

#468 Aug 18, 2012
yeppers wrote:
Hey! go ask Gene MItchell about his views on GAY MARRIAGE, ABORTION, and GUN CONTROL... HE AGREES WITH THEM ALL!!!!! HE WANTS GUN CONTROL AND TO BE PRO CHOICE WITH ABORTION. just another liberal... these are facts drawn from his social networking pages... i have done my homework! cant support this kind of guy
This sounds like propaganda to me. I googled his name, and all I can find is his stance on public education. Do you have any links you can share? Evidence please.
Cuz

Perry, GA

#469 Aug 18, 2012
Watch Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
This sounds like propaganda to me. I googled his name, and all I can find is his stance on public education. Do you have any links you can share? Evidence please.
The evidence is he IS a DEMOOOOOMONEYCRATE
Hahahahahahah

Thomasville, GA

#470 Aug 18, 2012
Go to his twitter page and look back to the beginning of July. He got into several discussions about all of those issues
Watch Dog

Douglas, GA

#471 Aug 19, 2012
I checked Twitter, but didn't see anything. Maybe I just don't know what to look for. However, I did check out his page http://geneforga.com/ and looked at his stance on issues that affect our area. I'm impressed.

I am not happy with his political affiliation, but at least he says he's a moderate Demo. I'm a moderate Republican, but I think I'm going to have to step over the line for this one race. I'm not going to be voting for a Republican whose family cheats the system.
yeppers

Thomasville, GA

#472 Aug 19, 2012
his twitter stuff was in conversations with other people he attacked someone for support chik fil a
your choice

Douglas, GA

#473 Aug 20, 2012
Just vote. Your choice.
right

Winter Garden, FL

#474 Aug 22, 2012
DOC wrote:
<quoted text>
I challenge you to prove that Tyler harper has a $1M home or a $1m condo. just keep heaping on the lies, someone is bound to bite sooner or later.
. I agree he may not live in a million dollar home, but I challenge you to prove that he and his family does NOT own a million dollar condo ( eventhough, it might be in someone else's name).
rus

Winter Garden, FL

#475 Aug 22, 2012
right wrote:
<quoted text>. I agree he may not live in a million dollar home, but I challenge you to prove that he and his family does NOT own a million dollar condo ( eventhough, it might be in someone else's name).
I've heard the same thing. Why would anyone spend so much on a campaign that pays so little ? NO, its not for the good of the people,,,,lol
please

Thomasville, GA

#476 Aug 22, 2012
for the love of God and all thats holy STFU! just give up
right: you seem to know alot about the family, why dont you go ask, you're probably just a backstabbing friend...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Houses/Mobile homes for rent? (Jan '11) 1 hr Lovenit 10
Rhonda Davis Smith 2 hr Simpleminded 12
Premium waters 9 hr muddy water 4
Kim Griffen 16 hr Neighbor 1
Post Net 19 hr I Will Be Back 4
Bleached Blonde Bimbo 20 hr Karmascalling 6
Denise Boyd (Aug '13) Thu Wink_wink 9

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance