voted4goggans

Funston, GA

#22 Jul 17, 2012
Just curious how many of you people aren't voting for tyler or hatfield because of money voted for greg goggans? Seems like a double standard to me considering the money he spent when he was opposed by roger boatright from alma
Cammie

Fitzgerald, GA

#23 Jul 17, 2012
I know people from Ocilla and they say Tyler Harper's family loooks down on everyone that has nothing..In Ocilla they say its more like $3 million that daddy dearest DW has spent on the campaign so far..Makes one wonder why does daddy want his son to win the election so bad!!!.
Dawg

Kathleen, GA

#24 Jul 17, 2012
Keep 'em coming. The lies just keep gettng bigger and better very day. Ya'll be careful out there!
thanks

Hahira, GA

#25 Jul 17, 2012
are you making a threat Dawg... what if these people are just tired of the political corruption... I'm a diehard Reagan Consertative, but if there is truth about these alligations, than Harper should be a card carring member of the democratitic machine... he and his Dad would be no different.. As I said earlier, where theres smoke there's fire, and this s$!t is almost brimstone...
karol

United States

#26 Jul 17, 2012
Vote Doc!
citizen

Lakeland, GA

#27 Jul 17, 2012
to 'thanks'
These are not allegations. Check it out by googling Bloomberg and D.W. Harper
Also, check propublica's website for the individuals in Coffee County that received a lot of money from President Obama's Recovery stimulus Bill. http://projects.propublica.org/recovery/local...
SusieQ

Fayetteville, AR

#28 Jul 17, 2012
very interesting
Cuz

Ford City, PA

#29 Jul 17, 2012
thanks wrote:
are you making a threat Dawg... what if these people are just tired of the political corruption... I'm a diehard Reagan Consertative, but if there is truth about these alligations, than Harper should be a card carring member of the democratitic machine... he and his Dad would be no different.. As I said earlier, where theres smoke there's fire, and this s$!t is almost brimstone...
There is no corruption just folks making money.Smoke ,smoke all it is,jealous people because they are successful people and found a niche.I got one too with gov't and its simple, HARD WORK.90% of people on here don't know what work is, just want to sit behind computer screen on their ass and judge. Vote for Tyler!!!!
Vote Vickers

Columbus, GA

#30 Jul 17, 2012
If you want an intelligent, god-fearing man....then Vote Vickers July 31st.

Even though Dr. Vickers is a Board Certified Surgeon, he has never forgotten his roots. He believes in agriculture and farming.

Let's send a smart guy to the ATL who still has common sense and believes in the common man and their very important worth to our society!

Vote Vickers!
Cuz

Ford City, PA

#31 Jul 17, 2012
Vote Vickers wrote:
If you want an intelligent, god-fearing man....then Vote Vickers July 31st.
Even though Dr. Vickers is a Board Certified Surgeon, he has never forgotten his roots. He believes in agriculture and farming.
Let's send a smart guy to the ATL who still has common sense and believes in the common man and their very important worth to our society!All candidates are good people,my vote is for the best,vote Tyler Harper!!!!!
Vote Vickers!
All candidates are good people, my vote is for the best, vote Tyler Harper!!!!
Go Doc

Columbus, GA

#32 Jul 17, 2012
Vote Vickers!

It is time to elect a person who is now taking any campaign contributions!
From Fitzgerald

Ford City, PA

#33 Jul 17, 2012
Go Doc wrote:
Vote Vickers!
It is time to elect a person who is now taking any campaign contributions!
Don't make sense, is he or not. Whether he is or not don't matter at all!!!!!!!!!
Go Doc

Columbus, GA

#34 Jul 17, 2012
From Fitzgerald wrote:
<quoted text>Don't make sense, is he or not. Whether he is or not don't matter at all!!!!!!!!!
He is not taking contributions....oops typo.....

Dr. Vickers is NOT taking campaign Contributions!
ohyeah

Anniston, AL

#35 Jul 18, 2012
Go Doc wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not taking contributions....oops typo.....
Dr. Vickers is NOT taking campaign Contributions!
. Doesn't feel that he should have to try "buy his way" into office !
Really

Anniston, AL

#36 Jul 18, 2012
Cuz wrote:
<quoted text>All candidates are good people, my vote is for the best, vote Tyler Harper!!!!
. Ok, please share why you feel the need to vote for TH ? I have nothing at all against this young man, he just looks like a baby. Can't imaagine him having the experience, background, or KNOWLEDGE to fill this position.... once again, thanks for your thoughts.
Really

Anniston, AL

#37 Jul 18, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>. Ok, please share why you feel the need to vote for TH ? I have nothing at all against this young man, he just looks like a baby. Can't imaagine him having the experience, background, or KNOWLEDGE to fill this position.... once again, thanks for your thoughts.
. Typo,,,,,,imagine,,,,sorry
my vote

United States

#38 Jul 18, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>. Ok, please share why you feel the need to vote for TH ? I have nothing at all against this young man, he just looks like a baby. Can't imaagine him having the experience, background, or KNOWLEDGE to fill this position.... once again, thanks for your thoughts.
He was quick to let everyone know 5 people had endorsed him but then couldn't name them - I will give him that time was called but he was stammering. His answers were generic & always safe. I sincerely listened to him tonight to get a picture of what he specifically stood for & felt as if I walked away empty handed. I will be voting for Vickers and his common sense approach to issues.
Voter

Lawrenceville, GA

#39 Jul 18, 2012
Let's send experience and integrity to the State Senate.... Vote Doc.....Rodney Vickers
geno

United States

#40 Jul 18, 2012
my vote wrote:
<quoted text>
He was quick to let everyone know 5 people had endorsed him but then couldn't name them - I will give him that time was called but he was stammering. His answers were generic & always safe. I sincerely listened to him tonight to get a picture of what he specifically stood for & felt as if I walked away empty handed. I will be voting for Vickers and his common sense approach to issues.
vote gene your man Doc stammered. said duh duh duh alot seemed lost on stage
geno

United States

#41 Jul 18, 2012
your man doc would make a so-so comedian but a joke for a state senator

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fact 3 hr interesting 20
Update 3 hr interesting 13
any place that helps with clothes (baby clothes) 7 hr city manager 6
another week 7 hr stamina 1
Lisa Register 8 hr Ashley 1
magic number 17 hr stamina 26
teacher at freshman campus 18 hr Just Keep Calm 68
More from around the web

Douglas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE