State Senate Race!
First Prev
of 25
Next Last
Caring

Roswell, GA

#1 Jul 15, 2012
Check out this article:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-02-21/weal...

It is not right for anyone to use another human being to gain monetarily!

Vote Vickers! He is not accepting any contributions...he will be his own man when he gets to Atlanta!
thanks

Moultrie, GA

#2 Jul 15, 2012
I thought this kid was too young... Heard about this earlie this morning.. I know two other individuals who ran into the candidate cpl weeks ago... Th candidate sd he's spent time in D.C. with Sen. Chambliss beg groomed for this opportunity.. Hell, I thought he was is the agriculture industry. Sounds like his Dad is shady, and Tyler is bought and paid for by older men with $$$... I'll vote for Lucifer before I'll vote for this kid at this time... too young
At this time

Roswell, GA

#3 Jul 15, 2012
we need a guy in Atlanta who does not answer to anyone but to who the rank & file who voted for him.
Cuz

Ford City, PA

#4 Jul 15, 2012
Im voting or Tyler. Young, smart and knows his way around Atlanta.Tyler all the way to a win!!!!
Kimo Savey

Douglas, GA

#6 Jul 15, 2012
Rodney Vickers
winner

Davenport, IA

#7 Jul 15, 2012
Tyler is a arrogant child with his Dominic handler at his side. Hatfield wins this because he is a crazy right wing nut,just the kind we like in the deep south. Ware County sails him thru without a runoff. Mark my words.
Cuz

Ford City, PA

#8 Jul 15, 2012
winner wrote:
Tyler is a arrogant child with his Dominic handler at his side. Hatfield wins this because he is a crazy right wing nut,just the kind we like in the deep south. Ware County sails him thru without a runoff. Mark my words.
We will see!!!!!!!!!He is not Arrogant, he is a good man.
too funny

United States

#9 Jul 15, 2012
winner wrote:
Dominic handler......bahahahahaha
Coffee Bean

Alma, GA

#10 Jul 16, 2012
Uh oh, little man not so clean?
whatever

Smiths Station, AL

#11 Jul 16, 2012
We need to vote for Doc. Nobody else will care about us citizens, only being re-elected.
citizen

Moultrie, GA

#12 Jul 16, 2012
It's called crony capitalism; Republicans started a 'war' to pay back campaign contributors and Democrats gave out 'green energy projects loans' that went bankrupt before they even started. We need campaign finance reform with a constitutional amendment to help stop this corruption. Vote Vickers.
Caro

Douglas, GA

#13 Jul 16, 2012
Check out this article:
Vote for Vickers who has no money in this race and will honestly represent the people in this district.
ConcernedCitizen

London, KY

#14 Jul 16, 2012
Rember there is a good canidate running for Stae Senator and his name is Greg Mitchell.
I think you mean

Wheatland, WY

#15 Jul 16, 2012
Gene Mitchell........ But Greg works too....haha
Dude

Pineview, GA

#16 Jul 16, 2012
Caring wrote:
Check out this article:
It is not right for anyone to use another human being to gain monetarily!
The Bloomberg article does not say the Harper or his dad has used anyone for monetary gain. Where did you get that lie from. It says his father might be double dipping because he works for 2 different contractors. But even Bloomberg did not accuse him of anything.
thanks

Adel, GA

#17 Jul 16, 2012
where there's smoke, there's usually always a fire.. word is his Dad has spent about 1 million on this campaign... I hope that isnt true... if it is than no need for anyone to vote, A million on a damn state senate seat... must be a whole lot more of potential back door deals out there for the taking...
Agree

Roswell, GA

#18 Jul 16, 2012
thanks wrote:
where there's smoke, there's usually always a fire.. word is his Dad has spent about 1 million on this campaign... I hope that isnt true... if it is than no need for anyone to vote, A million on a damn state senate seat... must be a whole lot more of potential back door deals out there for the taking...
Harper is doing Robo Calls like they do for State or Federal Campaigns....direct mail post cards that must be more than $1 per household....and I will not even go there with what must have been spent on signs.

Someone correct me but I think that this is $17,000 paid job. If I am wrong please do correct me...but that is what I just searched on Google. Why would you spend so much for a $17k job?
Think about this

Watkins, MN

#19 Jul 16, 2012
I am not supporting Tyler Harper. I am voting for Dr. Vickers. However, how about each of you attend the forum tomorrow night at the high school and see what each of them have to say. Stop bashing Tyler's family. Tyler is a good kid who obviously wants to make a difference. People...why can't you commend that? I do. I'm proud of Tyler and I hope that he does great things in the future. Nothing good is going to come of running this young man and his family in the ground. From what I understand, Tyler has always loved his community and loved politics... Good for him. Stop the Bloomberg article... enough is enough... We get it....
arrogance

Fitzgerald, GA

#20 Jul 17, 2012
why do signs, robocalls, and mail outs make tyler harper arrogant? I've seen hatfield signs and gotten a call and mail out from him. If harper is arrogant so is hatfield. it's called publicity not arrogance. If there's an arrogant candidate in this race it's rodney vickers. To assume he can put his name out there and not work at winning is the height of arrogance. all to claim he's not spending money? the reason he's not spending money is because he can't win and he knows it. Both Harper and Hatfield's campaigns are strong. They will be in a run off and either of them will beat gene mitchell badly. Rodney Vickers won't get 10% of the votes
my vote

Perry, GA

#21 Jul 17, 2012
My vote will not go to the person who throws out the most money. I thought Harper was spending an awful lot before reading any of this. That is not who I want representing me. It looks very frivolous and wasteful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Macks mini mart 441 1 hr playitagainSam 12
Valerie Batten 22 hr Vals friend 226
foodstamps (Feb '11) 22 hr Cisco 132
possum problems in Coffee (Aug '16) Thu Itsback 5
Your Posting of 3 Monkeys Wed CuriousKat 2
Megan Swann Wed Cbj 3
Danielle Hester May 23 Ilol 4

Douglas Jobs

Personal Finance

Douglas Mortgages