Brandon Worth
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TSD

Germany

#1 Mar 20, 2012
Does he have any clue that his wife is cheating on him?
userfriendly

Mount Pleasant, IA

#2 Mar 20, 2012
Why do you have to blast shit on topix? If he didnt know, he does now, even IF thats true, which i expect its not.
Tenspeed

United States

#3 Mar 20, 2012
If u know so much why not tell him to his face. I'm pretty sure he would meet u.
Funny

Douglas, GA

#4 Mar 20, 2012
I think it's funny that all these nosy people post on these sorts of topic, playing devil's advocate. Even though in all reality they are eating this stuff up.
Outlander

Douglas, GA

#5 Mar 21, 2012
TSD wrote:
To the moron whom posted this; I find your post extremely sad. It's heartbreaking that you have so few significant events in your life, that you have to concern yourself with issues that are not yours! I detect a hint of Histrionic personality disorder trying to come out. For all our sake, get yourself evaluated by a mental health professional at your earliest possible convenience!!
jinx

United States

#6 Mar 21, 2012
Funny wrote:
I think it's funny that all these nosy people post on these sorts of topic, playing devil's advocate. Even though in all reality they are eating this stuff up.
and my guess is...you're leading the pack.
Funny

Douglas, GA

#7 Mar 21, 2012
jinx wrote:
<quoted text>and my guess is...you're leading the pack.
Yet here you are posting, moving the post up to the top. Good job there good sir. Good job.
jinx

United States

#8 Mar 21, 2012
Thanks, I try really hard. My husband loves me just the way I am. So that would be Mrs. to you.
lol

Kittanning, PA

#9 Mar 21, 2012
i wanna play!
i wanna play move to the top again yay!
FYI

Perry, GA

#10 Mar 21, 2012
TSD wrote:
Oh Geezzz....they don't even live in Douglas anymore or any place close. So, you have no clue what you're talking about. Get your facts straight!!
close friend

Douglas, GA

#11 Mar 22, 2012
I know them very, very well. I am a close personal friend of theirs and i happen to now believe you. If its true, lets see some real evidence. Good luck with that!

“Get over it.”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#12 Mar 22, 2012
TSD wrote:
Is it really any of your business?
THE WIFE

Atlanta, GA

#13 Mar 22, 2012
TSD wrote:
I DON'T KNOW WHAT LIMP D!CK F*CK THIS IS, BUT I DON'T CHEAT! GOT A PROBLEM, WANNA TALK SH*T ABOUT ME, DO IT TO MY FACE!
omai

Douglas, GA

#14 Mar 22, 2012
Wow, I was never aware that the wife was such a potty mouth. I guess it's true what they say: "Once trailer trash, always trailer trash".
THE WIFE

Atlanta, GA

#15 Mar 22, 2012
omai wrote:
Wow, I was never aware that the wife was such a potty mouth. I guess it's true what they say: "Once trailer trash, always trailer trash".
First of all, you don't know me. second, I am not trailer trash. I have a life, a career, and a family... don't like dumbasses who have no future; yet they want to talk sh*t about me. However, they are so amusing. That includes you.
omai

Douglas, GA

#16 Mar 22, 2012
Well that's a bit of a catch 22 isn't it? Because you don't know me either (though in all reality, you do), how would you know I have no future, you'd actually be very surprised. I'm not talking "sh*t" I'm just laying down the facts. I always pictured you having a bit more class, having succeeded your parents, but I see now this isn't the case.
gfriend

Atlanta, GA

#17 Mar 22, 2012
dont get too mad wifee. brandons been screwing me for months
omai

Douglas, GA

#18 Mar 22, 2012
gfriend wrote:
dont get too mad wifee. brandons been screwing me for months
lol. That's a good one. We all know that no one want's Brandon. I mean look at him, add that to his terrible attitude and WOOOOOAH. Plus the fact that he likes to run away from paying his bills.
The topic of discussion

Stockbridge, GA

#19 Mar 22, 2012
First of all and above all, my wife has every reason to be upset. Second, I have never or will I ever have an affair,(sorry gfriend, i wouldn't give you the time of day). Third, I have a great payment history on all my bills, if I owe you money send me a bill and I will send a lawsuit fo slander your way. Finally, this is no ones business anyway.
Go find something productive to so with your time. If that is too hard you can always get a job and have someone explain to you time and time again how to be productive. Good life skills to learn in the real world.
The topic of discussion

Stockbridge, GA

#20 Mar 22, 2012
I don't know why people are saying these things on this forum but statements without proof are prone to be hidden lies! Put up or shut up. My wife and I would love to discuss such amazing stories face to face. You people know us so well you know how to make it happen. Sorry got go, I have more important things to do like, say; ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing 7 hr Jerry 1
Zachery vaughn 23 hr Lmao 2
Valerie Batten Mon Angie archer 38
Beware of the THIEF in Westgreen Christine Ston... Sun turtle dove 7
Ann Merritt Bowen Jan 14 ASE 3
Douglas Craigslist Hookers (Jul '11) Jan 13 Everybody knows you 13
my van was towed in last night before I could ... Jan 12 Larry tanner 1

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance