disgusting display
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
obsevation

Perry, GA

#1 Jun 16, 2012
Disgusting display all the graffitti in the allays downtown douglas here are some initials to some peps that should be looked into for this (S.G. owner , operater of local business down town douglas, J.B , D.B.)
mom

Perry, GA

#2 Jun 16, 2012
if you know who ey are why dont you report to the athorities and let them arrest these people responsible
What

Adel, GA

#3 Jun 16, 2012
Why are you in all the allays in Douglas. We have allays in this small little hick town. woooo!
observation

United States

#4 Jun 17, 2012
Shanda Griffin, Jonathan and Dewey Beech. She is not a business owner any longer. Went under after a month due to association with the Beech brothers. They are all a bunch of drug addicts . She was married to that Rollins boy and the two brothers and thiefs.
wtf

Perry, GA

#5 Jun 17, 2012
As long as we have mexican gangs in Douglas, Ga, we will have spray painted murals on the walls. Its a way to show ownership.
mom

Perry, GA

#6 Jun 17, 2012
wtf wrote:
As long as we have mexican gangs in Douglas, Ga, we will have spray painted murals on the walls. Its a way to show ownership.
the people mentioned are not mexicans and the graffiti was not gang related its of penises and overies eteballs hands and other stupid stuff.
Im telling

Perry, GA

#7 Jun 17, 2012
Shanda your names on topix you better fix what ever you did
Kingdom building

Kathleen, GA

#8 Jun 17, 2012
observation wrote:
Shanda Griffin, Jonathan and Dewey Beech. She is not a business owner any longer. Went under after a month due to association with the Beech brothers. They are all a bunch of drug addicts . She was married to that Rollins boy and the two brothers and thiefs.
Well we see you had enough guts to list names........now let's see if you have the balls to say who you really are? Just saying
idk

United States

#9 Jun 17, 2012
Now its someone's job to speculate on who might be the person of whined wants to start shit
Im telling

Gray, GA

#10 Jun 17, 2012
idk wrote:
Now its someone's job to speculate on who might be the person of whined wants to start shit
talk english please
idk

United States

#11 Jun 17, 2012
Whined * whom
IJS

Macon, GA

#12 Jun 17, 2012
why the hell can't y'all spell 'alleys' right? are you really hick enough so that it sounds like 'allays' to you? damn idiots.
jesuslovesmemore

United States

#13 Jun 17, 2012
grow testicles and get a life. topix is a sad place for ppl to go rant to feel like they are significant. read a book.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#14 Jun 17, 2012
-Wooo, Welcome to Douglas. The town where no one can spell and if your business goes under, you're an automatic "drug addict". We also like big trucks and family fucks, thank's for visitin' be sure to check out our wide variety of thrift stores on your way out.- This person obviously has no proof to back up their accusations, I'm assuming that's why they haven't went to the police. And I know for a fact that she's never been married. So maybe before you get on topix talking a lot of shit, you should check your facts. So take your "jesus fearin' old lady gossip and shove it.
Hmmmm

Douglas, GA

#15 Jun 18, 2012
observation wrote:
I've heard a lot about the Rollins bunch. Not much good either I must say. I don't know them however I have heard one of the boys is very intelligent. But like I said I really don't know for sure.

Since: Jan 12

Western Hemisphere

#16 Jun 18, 2012
A little graffitti isn't going to hurt anything. Just leave them alone - at least they're not into violent crime - that's what we need to worry about!
Im telling

Nashville, GA

#17 Jun 18, 2012
I could see leaving them alone if they was children and didnt know any better but these are grown adults that should know better but dont.These adults are in thier twentys and one even owned a business in the area where the graffiti took place .
IJS

Macon, GA

#18 Jun 18, 2012
well aren't you billy badass, telling people what's up on topix! i bet you know everything about everybody in douglas! what a winner. whoaaa!
idk

United States

#19 Jun 18, 2012
I remember her art teacher at high school talking about if anyone needed help with drawing hands that shanda was the person. I'm sure anyone that pages attention would be able to tell that it was shandas art work
Ha Ha

United States

#20 Jun 18, 2012
who really cares... Hell it will give the boy's in the city something to do for a change. Make them earn a pay check...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How can waitress afford to build a mansion?? 3 hr gossip 6
Give it up then yell help! 3 hr YOURTOFUNNY 1
Ashley and George mullis (Apr '13) 6 hr Karmainmypants 7
the girl 10 hr lol baby 42
deja vu tattoo (Dec '13) 13 hr just sayin 38
Brandi batton porter 14 hr Broxton 10
need help Tue stupidisasstupiddoes 4

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance