buy here pay here car shops

Posted in the Douglas Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
LookingNow

Oakwood, GA

#1 Jan 18, 2011
Does any one do the buy here pay here for cars & trucks? If so can some one please tell me where is a good place to find a good used car or truck with low down payments!!
try

Elkhart, IA

#2 Jan 18, 2011
Davids Auto has some very nice autos.
FNDK

Flowery Branch, GA

#3 Jan 18, 2011
Why not go to a regular dealer? I'm sure they can work with you.
Shipper

Savannah, GA

#4 Jan 18, 2011
FNDK wrote:
Not if your credit score is low. The banks ask for higher down payments than the buy here pay here. I just shopped and dealt with David's, reasonable down payment and I got a good car!
dog person

Kittanning, PA

#6 Jan 18, 2011
Don't go to David's Auto. They're crooks.
Shipper

Savannah, GA

#8 Jan 19, 2011
dog person wrote:
Don't go to David's Auto. They're crooks.
I've had no problems with them, now if you don't pay your payment I'm sure you'd call them every name then wouldn't you?
Car Shopper

Fitzgerald, GA

#9 Jan 19, 2011
I heard Razz's Auto Corral is pretty good.
Petro

Brookville, PA

#10 Jan 19, 2011
Most pay here lots rip you off. Try to drive what you have till you can get your credit in shape
sissy

Perry, GA

#11 Jan 19, 2011
R&R Auto is pretty good with low down payments.
shop here

Kathleen, GA

#12 Jan 19, 2011
Petro wrote:
Most pay here lots rip you off. Try to drive what you have till you can get your credit in shape
you have not been to R & R Auto Sales in douglas ga they are the best.
dog person

Leechburg, PA

#13 Jan 19, 2011
Shipper wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had no problems with them, now if you don't pay your payment I'm sure you'd call them every name then wouldn't you?
I made all my payments thank you. Finally paid it off. Found out they charge 18% interest when other places charged 15-16%. Also wanted to way overcharge to fix something that was broke when car was bought. Will never deal with them again. Tell everyone I know
People Please

New York, NY

#14 Jan 19, 2011
dog person wrote:
<quoted text>
I made all my payments thank you. Finally paid it off. Found out they charge 18% interest when other places charged 15-16%. Also wanted to way overcharge to fix something that was broke when car was bought. Will never deal with them again. Tell everyone I know
Did you NOT read your contract when you signed it? The interest amount isn't their fault, that's your fault! Paid off? Really......
imo

Milton, FL

#16 Jan 19, 2011
It hurts to have bad credit. The best thing is just to bite the bullet, pay the high rates and make your payments on time a start working on re-establishing your credit rating and dig yourself out of the hole you are in.
Little Johnny

Flowery Branch, GA

#17 Jan 19, 2011
I heard Chaney Motors on the Willacoochee Hwy. is not charging any interest. The price they give you, just add sales tax a $199.00 Doc fee and $18.00 title fee. Also heard they are the oldest dealer in town. I know where I'm going to buy my next car.
truth

Pearson, GA

#18 Jan 19, 2011
Little Johnny, you are in for a most unpleasant surprise! And they are not the oldest in town.
old doc

Gainesville, GA

#19 Jan 19, 2011
Try checking out Jerri at B&D used Cars. She is fair, has decent cars and will vary interest according to your situation.
imo

Milton, FL

#20 Jan 20, 2011
Little Johnny wrote:
I heard Chaney Motors on the Willacoochee Hwy. is not charging any interest. The price they give you, just add sales tax a $199.00 Doc fee and $18.00 title fee. Also heard they are the oldest dealer in town. I know where I'm going to buy my next car.
They just add the interest into the price of the car. Hurts you in the long run because there is no early payout if you want to pay your car off early.
igot this

Gainesville, GA

#21 Jan 20, 2011
Budget Car Sales has buy here/pay here vehicles available.
LookingNow

Oakwood, GA

#22 Jan 20, 2011
Shipper wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if your credit score is low. The banks ask for higher down payments than the buy here pay here. I just shopped and dealt with David's, reasonable down payment and I got a good car!
Reasonable down payment I just looked there and there was a car for $3000 down! about two months ago i saw in the paper that all cars & trucks were $600 down!! I guess cause of tax season they moved the down payments up!!
LookingNow

Oakwood, GA

#23 Jan 20, 2011
FNDK wrote:
Every one does not get approved to go to a regular dealer and im teaching my son about having a job and paying his bills on time. this is his first step to moving on in life after a car he will be moving on out of the house!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware of the THIEF in Westgreen Christine Ston... 2 hr Big talker 20
Huddle House 4 hr Facto 2
Confederate Flag 6 hr checkitout 7
Valerie Batten 17 hr His Fam 40
Zachery vaughn 20 hr Put your name out... 3
Missing Tue Jerry 1
Ann Merritt Bowen Jan 14 ASE 3

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance