First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Bandit

Douglas, GA

#1 Dec 20, 2012
What do you think will happen if obama succeeds in taking away our guns. He'll have to declare marshall law to get them. Last man to take his country's guns away was hitler. We know how that worked out genocide. We as a nation voted him in. He's not wasting much time trying to disarm america. Don't believe the media bull shit they're feeding us. It was real convenient with the school shootings. Just saying!!!
Bandit

Douglas, GA

#2 Dec 20, 2012
Smells....just saying
orly

Lithonia, GA

#3 Dec 21, 2012
They can't take our guns all they can do is ban new guns sales and tax the shit out of ammunition
Really

Fitzgerald, GA

#4 Dec 21, 2012
Who told u he is taking our guns away......idiot!
umm no

Douglas, GA

#5 Dec 21, 2012
Guns arent going to be taken away, a ban will be put on certain weapons and amo, there is a huge difference, and honestly I think certain army style weapons should be banned, we have to many idoits in America who arent responsible enough to own such things. My opinion of course...
out and about

Panama City, FL

#6 Dec 21, 2012
umm no, you are so very right,,,there are more idiot gun owners than intelligent folks.
Gun Runner

Hamilton, OH

#7 Dec 21, 2012
out and about wrote:
umm no, you are so very right,,,there are more idiot gun owners than intelligent folks.
Using you in the comparison as one of the intelligent folks, I respectfully disagree.

Now go ahead and prove me right!

Merry Christmas
umm no

Douglas, GA

#8 Dec 21, 2012
I dont agree that there are more "idoit gun owners that itelligent folks", but after catching some of the NRA's so called press conference (or propaganda speech as I saw it) I do believe that blaming media, video games,and music videos, and not actual having any "meaningful" contrubutions to fix the issue of military type weapons in the hands of people that are not police or armed forces has elevated my thoughts on hardcore gun owners...The NRA purposes to arm even more unqulified people with weapons, which in turn will only make them more money, seems very self serving to me.
Jzz

Gray, GA

#9 Dec 21, 2012
keep your guns. take the ammo
Gun Runner

Hamilton, OH

#10 Dec 21, 2012
umm no wrote:
I dont agree that there are more "idoit gun owners that itelligent folks", but after catching some of the NRA's so called press conference (or propaganda speech as I saw it) I do believe that blaming media, video games,and music videos, and not actual having any "meaningful" contrubutions to fix the issue of military type weapons in the hands of people that are not police or armed forces has elevated my thoughts on hardcore gun owners...The NRA purposes to arm even more unqulified people with weapons, which in turn will only make them more money, seems very self serving to me.
Concur. The NRA's approach is backwards. Wayne's positive ideas and recommendations are undermined by the blame game.
orly

Lithonia, GA

#11 Dec 21, 2012
There is a gun for every man woman and child in this country. Over 300 million guns in the usa. Look around you. How many people do you see daily? At football games? The fair? There is a gun for every single one of them here on this soil. So please enlighten me on how unresponsible people are with guns? Alcohol and tobacco kill 50 times more people each year than guns do in this country.
tech fix

Douglas, GA

#12 Dec 21, 2012
the technology exists to make these weapons operate only for the certified owner. But the weapon companies don't want to retool their manufacturing procedures. I own semi auto assault rifles, and wouldn't mind a bit if they would only shoot if it was my finger on the trigger.
umm no

Douglas, GA

#13 Dec 21, 2012
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...

In this article there is a tally of people killed with a fire arm in America since last Friday (keep in mind that this is just from the data that could be collected,so the number is probaley alot higher).

The graph shows 114 people killed with guns, men, women, and children, from all over the country and includes the people from Newtown. If you multiple 114 times 4 you get 456 people a month, times 456 times 12 is 5472 people a yr..In my opinion 1 innocent person killed by a gun a yr is way to many.

I am a realist though and know that people are going to die at the hands of others, but when we make killing multiple people in a few minutes as easy a pulling a trigger, then I stop understanding some of these gun freedoms some hold so near and dear.
umm no

Douglas, GA

#14 Dec 21, 2012
Georgia 370 firearm murders in 2011, down 2% from 2010, 71% of all murders were firearm murders, 3.39 firearm murder rate, 72.48 rate of robberies with a firearm, and 58.64 was the rate for assult with a firearm.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2011/...

And then there is Kennasaw Ga, where its a law that you own a gun, their crime is lowers than that of GA and the rest of the Untited States, the most recent death I could find there was 3 in 2007. There are 2 sides to the gun debate and I for one would like to see not only the people in Washington and the NRA look at BOTH sides, but also ALL of the American public.
orly

Lithonia, GA

#15 Dec 21, 2012
Alcohol related deaths are around the 75,000 mark in the us each year while gun related deaths are around the 30,000 mark each year. Less than half. That's not including smoking related deaths which is god knows how high.
orly

Lithonia, GA

#16 Dec 21, 2012
More deaths are caused each year by tobacco use than by all deaths from human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), illegal drug use, alcohol use, motor vehicle injuries, suicides, and murders combined.

Put that in your liberal pipes and smoke it.
bahahahahahahaha ha

Douglas, GA

#17 Dec 21, 2012
orly wrote:
Alcohol related deaths are around the 75,000 mark in the us each year while gun related deaths are around the 30,000 mark each year. Less than half. That's not including smoking related deaths which is god knows how high.
Yea but cigs and beer arent a part of what is killing 15-30 people at a time in schools, movie theaters, or malls in a matter of a few minutes.
umm no

Douglas, GA

#18 Dec 21, 2012
sorry "bahahahahaha" was used for something funny...this is not funny at all.
umm no

Douglas, GA

#19 Dec 21, 2012
orly wrote:
More deaths are caused each year by tobacco use than by all deaths from human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), illegal drug use, alcohol use, motor vehicle injuries, suicides, and murders combined.
Put that in your liberal pipes and smoke it.
And big tobacca went through what guns are about to go through also, I remember when smokes cost about $2.00 a pack, they are $5.00 now, guns and amo are gonna get more expensive, be regulated more, and certain weapons are probaley gonna get banned. Call me what you will, I really don't care, I atleast can see this situation from many angles rather than 1.
sharps

United States

#20 Dec 21, 2012
Looking for a 45-120 that wil shoot smokless powder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is paying the best prices for pecans in thi... (Nov '11) 34 min shonda 9
Doris Worrell Murder Case (Nov '11) 2 hr Justice 462
Big Dans Army Surplus (Sep '10) 15 hr Friend of Both 39
New Trojan (Band) Cards 15 hr RamblerMtrs 1
Douglas Lowe's Employee arrested 16 hr Denise luggage 8
Ki Murray 20 hr rats 9
4 bdrm got rent our rent to own (Jul '12) Thu frances123 42

Douglas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance