golf carts at baymeadows

Posted in the Douglas Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of287
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
BM Resident

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I totally agree with you. I have noticed the same things that you are posting PLUS they are on their 4 wheelers tearing up the grass on the other side of the road..not on their own poperty!
Amazed

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Also there needs to be something done about everyone tearing up the dirt streets. Dont get me wrong, I too have a golf cart but I stay on my OWN place and if I do drive on the streets I give way to traffic which a lot of parents out here need to verse their kids in!!
I live there

Hahira, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I have seen very young kids on 4 wheelers and golf carts going to the BP, completely unaware of cars and trucks.
I complained to Sheriffs Dept. and they said there is nothing they can do about it. Seriously.
BM Resident

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

omg wrote:
i agree with yall,something has to be done this is babies on these things! These people dont have a clue what there kids are doing to others ppl land!
If they are tearing up the grass straight across from their house how could the parents not know? The other afternoon when I saw this happening we slowed the car down and I shook my finger at them and they KNEW why!!!!
BM Resident

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Well if adults would drive with sense and not go 75 in a community where they are kids at then maybe all the adults crying would not fear of hitting a child....so adults SLOW down
BM Resident

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I think if you are going to state a house on here you need to talk to the parents... BECAUSE I do not have a red four wheeler...Some if you adults are to drunk to know whats going on..These kids that some of are talking about lives in the next subdivision down the road..
laws

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

there is a law that says any moving motor vehicle must have a registeration,licensed driver,and insurance.guess if you live in BM you dont have to go by the LAWS.they should take these golf carts,4-wheelers and see what that does for all of you who have a problem with them.just saying.the law enforcement wont help you all with this problem,you need to go above the local boys.
BM Resident Too

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

If you adults are so concerned why on here and not a knock at the parents door.It seems you have to much time on your hands so therefor you start trouble.So now that you named names and houses SLOW YOUR ASS DOWN
amused

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Just go to the middle school and ask all the kids with busted legs and broken arms how it happened...golf cart or 4 wheeler. Just because they are old enough to operate these, does not mean they have the judgement or experience.
Brandy Gillis

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 11, 2012
 
Yes I have 4 boys and I live in the 3rd house on the right...First of all if you saw something shame on you for being so childish and STUPID to list something on here instead of coming to me.What do you think your solving by posting this on topix,It seems that your inmature adults are causing more problem's than the kids are.It is bad that a someone calls you to say "WOW" people are talking about you all on this gossip line called TOIX. But my kids do have friends not everyone are mine so get your story straight before you post about my kids, nevermind yall can talk about kids because yall hide behind the computer...GROW UP or stand up,yall make yourself look stupid
Haley Capps-Sinclair

Perry, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

First of all, before any of you comment trying to make others look bad, make sure you have at LEAST a 2nd grade English education, because you're actually making yourselves look pretty stupid. Next, you want to call out the "third house on the right" and the "Sinclair's" but you hide behind your own screen name? Why don't you big girls put your big girl panties on and come up to our homes and knock on the door? Stop trying to be immature and start drama like kids, and act like the adults you claim to be. Adults AND children are at risk when adults, like the woman that pointed her finger (I know who you are), are driving well above the speed limit. Why don't you adults try and be a little more responsible and not drive 30+ mph over the speed limit, because you're putting more at risk than just yourself and the ones in your vehicle. You people are causing way more trouble than these kids are that are simply having fun. Yes, they were spinning circles in the grass across the yard from the "third house on the right", but they got in trouble for it already, and haven't done it since. Now, please ladies, get off of the internet, make some friends, have a drink, and GET a LIFE.
Brandy Gillis

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

God bless it.Here again spelling you seem to have trouble.My kids ARE not out at dark so I overlook idiots and there asuming trash.And My son that rides around with his friend is 12 and yes he does wonder off but not often.Hire your parents drivers or simply stay home.I wonder if this is a jealous child playing games, or if your a drunk because there are tons of bikes,four-wheelers,golf carts that come by my house so I really think its a personal problem..GET OVER IT
Haley Capps-Sinclair

Perry, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

plz wrote:
Lady You need to get your kids off the road and be a better parent,you cant even see your kids when there everywere out hear! And You need to keep them in there on yard! and even at dark! REALLY! THIS PLACE HAS GOOTON WORSE SINCE SOME FAMILYS HAVE MOVED OUT HERE!We have elderly parents out here and are affaird to get out to drive because of hitting some kid!
please* can't* they're* here* own* gotten* family's* afraid* you're an idiot. please, buy yourself a dictionary. I can't even take your comment seriously because it's written so poorly. and also, if your "elderly parents" are as dumb as you, I would be afraid to let them drive too.
MBR 3

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

It's a residential area...some people need to SLOW DOWN! I think people need to start describing cars that speed. Name names if you know them. But the streets are public and young children should not be driving golf carts and four-wheelers on them. I've seen very young children piled on carts and driving crazy. It's going to be a sad day when a pile of kids get hurt. I don't care whose kids they are. If naming names makes you pay attention and saves your kid's life, then it is worth it.
Haley Capps-Sinclair

Perry, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

im with yall wrote:
Ladies look we have been here alot longer than yall and as for the kids having fun well the way some of us have gotten together and said how can you just let them run crazy out here?? think of the older ppl out here and how hard it is on us to deal with stuff like this! move to a trailor park that where they belong!
This is a subdivision. Golf carts and four wheelers are allowed here for fun. If you can't handle things like this, please go to a nursing home, but you belong in a trailer park with that grammar.
I live there

Hahira, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Oct 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

It's not just your kids Brandy, and I don't know who you are. But I really worry about how some of these young kids fly around the lake.
Gonna be a tragedy one day, and I really hate to think about that.
I have seen kids as young a 10 or 11 riding Four wheelers and trying to race friends in cars. Scares the crap out of me.
Brandy Gillis

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 11, 2012
 
MBR 3 wrote:
It's a residential area...some people need to SLOW DOWN! I think people need to start describing cars that speed. Name names if you know them. But the streets are public and young children should not be driving golf carts and four-wheelers on them. I've seen very young children piled on carts and driving crazy. It's going to be a sad day when a pile of kids get hurt. I don't care whose kids they are. If naming names makes you pay attention and saves your kid's life, then it is worth it.
This is true,but my kids do stay in the woods by my house and only my older son rides with friends,but I am sure no one is perfect.If it's mykids let me know and I will gladly take car of it..
Brandy Gillis

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Oct 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Haley Capps-Sinclair wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a subdivision. Golf carts and four wheelers are allowed here for fun. If you can't handle things like this, please go to a nursing home, but you belong in a trailer park with that grammar.
CARE
Haley Capps-Sinclair

Perry, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Oct 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really wrote:
Have a drink! really! Thats probley what there doing will there kids are running around by themselfs having to take care of there selfs! are we drunk yet? lol
probably* they're* while* their* themselves* themselves* you've obviously hit the bottle more than a few times tonight....or are you just that stupid? oh wait, we are talking to a bunch of idiots on here..
Brandy Gillis

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Oct 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I just think if there is a problem with a child come to me if it's mine or not, that is the last thing I want because the kids are all friends. and if your yard got messed up plz let me know what atv done it because if it was us mine WILL gladly fix it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of287
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Douglas Forum right now

Search the Douglas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 min Synergy 39,686
Should Coach Ken Eldridge be given another year? (Nov '11) 1 hr oh but no 60
D.Davis 1 hr funny 2
Robby Pruitt is new head coach at Coffee High (Jan '12) 1 hr gotcha 20
Douglas issuing citations for curbside garbage 1 hr real talk 37
Cold snap 2 hr cp 15
new churchs chicken 2 hr no name 43
Michael Clark 4 hr like a boss 50
•••
•••
•••
Douglas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Douglas Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Douglas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••