Sophomores take exit exam

Sophomores take exit exam

There are 2 comments on the Calaveras Enterprise story from Feb 12, 2008, titled Sophomores take exit exam. In it, Calaveras Enterprise reports that:

Enterprise photo by Mike Taylor. Ingrid Hjelmervik assists a Calaveras High School sophomore Dennis Dunnigan with the California High School Exit Exam Tuesday morning. via Calaveras Enterprise

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Calaveras Enterprise.

Inspired Band Geek 23

Ione, CA

#1 Apr 16, 2008
I just wanted to say that Dennis Dunnigan is one of my favorite people! He is so smart, really nice and he is my role model. I want to be so much like Dennis, he is an excellent clarinetist, plus his brother, Kevin is really nice.

So here's to you Dennis and Kevin(you awesome people) and you're parents!

Love always,
That crazy clarinet chick in band with you guys
bandgeek1

Ione, CA

#2 Jul 9, 2008
I TOTALLY AGREE<
AND I love dennis. he is forever my monkey
!!!!!!! LOVES TO YOU DENNISE !!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas-Flat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More rain and snow possible Sunday Mar '17 Tracybench553 1
Black? Dec '16 Brooke 1
Hellow ewe sheep. (Nov '16) Nov '16 Amy 1
Building Inspector Murdered. Don't Buy a House ... (Dec '08) Oct '16 Jill Ryan 51
News Missing Teens Found in Calaveras County; Anothe... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Jessie 1
Hello (Dec '08) Dec '08 migrosoft 1
News Agriculture land tax policy under review (Apr '08) Apr '08 M Turner Mokelumn... 1

Douglas-Flat Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Douglas-Flat Mortgages