It's Lawler, Kostick, Lund and Bozarth in Early Elections Returns

There are 5 comments on the Nov 6, 2007, The Chronicle, Centralia, WA story titled It's Lawler, Kostick, Lund and Bozarth in Early Elections Returns. In it, The Chronicle, Centralia, WA reports that:

Early election returns show Centralia attorney James Lawler leading in the hard-fought race for Lewis County Superior Court Judge with 59 percent of the vote, compared with 41 percent for Chehalis attorney ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Chronicle, Centralia, WA.

Mister know it all

Vancouver, WA

#1 Mar 6, 2008
Gonzales gets SMOKED.
LOOOOOOOOOOOSER.
Teacher Teacher

United States

#2 Mar 18, 2008
Mister know it all wrote:
Gonzales gets SMOKED.
LOOOOOOOOOOOSER.
She was always a kooky broad,I worked with her down here in orange county and she used to scare people with her attitude.People were afraid to stand up to her because she had an evil side to her.This has got to be good for your town without susan.
Phantom of the Internet

Shelton, WA

#3 Oct 28, 2009
The pughes have eyes...
Ron Joe Gleason 2nd noted

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Mar 22, 2012
I think Bob Bozarth would be happier if he just stayed single or with wifves science major that is the old man still alive and what about Joice and has any bosy seen Dubbie im Ronnie J Gleason standed in Phonix Az trying to get home maybee if you guys paid for transportation back to Lewis county for me I could help with election a noted Ronnie 1st 2nd 230s 12th Phonix Az email gleason .ronnie@yahoo.com noted twice lonely could may be after election if thers no winner due to tye mabee I could work plane ticket off or Bob on his part time off could Pilote a plane and fly here to Phoenix Az and pick me up noted Ronnie Joe Gleason Oh if Debbie is Listening Hi same as always self Rhondas Brother noted
Ron Joe Gleason 2nd noted

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Mar 22, 2012
What is all this Happyness a noted noted sighn it Rite Maybe you guys should get Lee Day as Sheperd or if his flock is to large you guys could help as flock management a noted . noted he could help cammpaighn and maybee Mr Lakens hes pretty good at that stuff and on week ends you guys could cutt fire wood to help church and help pay fo camapighn prommisses with extra load of fire wood you guys work together with anyway good luck im sure Lewis county would do better with reps like you two guys running mates heck these days maybee you could all win together and help hold prommisses up in the community and Church anyway once again theres never to much winn it means Well good luck stranded in Phonix Az Ron Joe Gleason Jr oh address wants again incase maybee you need help and you can help get me home my address is 230s 12th Phonix az 85007 noted self. Oh And if somebody see s or here s Lund Howdy still trucking im sure anyway if I a Make it back soon ill stop by and say hi noted

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weyerhaeuser tries permit system for Vail Tree ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Huckleberry 1
Teacup Pomeranian ( blond) (Aug '13) Aug '13 Tammy Johnson 1
News Rochester Murder Trial to Begin Next Week (Nov '08) Apr '13 shawn 3
News Fallen Soldier Returns Home (Nov '07) Apr '13 Gelatin Rain 2
Baker family in Doty. (Aug '08) Jan '09 sbrooks 2
Where did all the help got to in Doty area? (Oct '08) Oct '08 Darlene 1
News Latest road closures, outages (Dec '07) Mar '08 Mister know it all 5
More from around the web

Doty People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]