KKK in Dothan Alabama

KKK in Dothan Alabama

Posted in the Dothan Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
River Ben

Tallahassee, FL

#2 Aug 11, 2010
You're just ignorant
grizzly-spitter2 010

Mobile, AL

#3 Aug 16, 2010
cause they take care of our african american population i love the clan theyre good people any white male with the desire to reduce the population of blacks deserves a medal now days we have white males trying to be black next thang u know the whole worlds gone be wearin dang chains (bling) and bobbing their heads to negro music
KLEAGLE

United States

#4 Aug 19, 2010
vyper31 wrote:
Does anyone ever wonder why the Klan can have a ralley in and around Dothan Alabama but it is illegal to be a member of a gang? Isn't the KKK also a gang? I am interested in finding out what makes them so different. They even have law enforcement as security, is this wrong or am I just ignorant?????
this is a ligitimate question, the klan, IS , a TAX PAYING organization, just like the NAACP (this is what seperates them from GANGS)all one has to do is ask around, you may be surprised, as to what one may learn !!!
Equal1

Dothan, AL

#6 Sep 27, 2010
vyper31 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, now you just went all around the question. That was not the question but since you want to take there let go......why is it that the white folks that want to act black are usually the ones that yall don't want to claim....yall call them trailer trash, white trash, and what do we do, we take them in and except them as they are because thats what we do. We dont moleste our children, kill our wives and hide them in the back yard, and then attempt to kill ourselves and we don't walk around covering our heads with white sheets hiding our identies. If we are involved in the NAACP we are proud of it and don't hide it like yall scary a**es.
I'm white, got a black boyfriend and a mixed child so I am not racist but would love to address this. I know of 16 black men in jail for killing their gf or wife. I know of 6 black men in jail for rape and sodomy. I had a very good highschool friend who killed himself and he was also black. Now, I'd have to disagree with some of this statement. The other part, from my experience, isn't true either. I have had many black men and women who have been very racist to me because I am white with a black man. I DO get it more from whites than blacks but I still get it none the less. I don't know anyone in KKK but I'd kinda like to know how they're not a gang myself. Just cause they pay taxes? So, if the Latin Kings pay taxes are they no longer a gang? I guess legally. But what about morally?
RealGA

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Sep 29, 2010
Eddie Ingram likes the KKK?
Stacey Boston

United States

#8 Sep 30, 2010
vyper31 wrote:
Does anyone ever wonder why the Klan can have a ralley in and around Dothan Alabama but it is illegal to be a member of a gang? Isn't the KKK also a gang? I am interested in finding out what makes them so different. They even have law enforcement as security, is this wrong or am I just ignorant?????
The KKK is an organization just like the masons, eagles club, etc.
So I would have to disagree with you presenting them as a gang.
IH8 NGR

Orange Park, FL

#12 Dec 29, 2010
The Klan promotes love. Heritage not hate
Observer

Waterloo, Canada

#13 Dec 29, 2010
Black men may not kill their wives then themselves because the majority of them nowadays don't have a wife. They have "baby mamas" or whatever stupid term is used. Blacks can be just as sneaky as whites. Hell, any race can.

Clear THIS up for me. Why is it that black men want a white woman? Is it a PRIZE? Is it just to piss off her mom and dad, or society in general? What is it about a black woman that doesn't satisfy many black men?

Another thing. The black community has fallen apart. It takes two parents...a man and a woman...to raise a child the most healthy way. NOT Gramma or "Ah-untie" that are raising most black children. Black people have forgone proper education and learning. Why is that? Why isn't more respect placed on education? Sure, sports and rhyming/rap skills can get a person far, but those individuals are few and far between. The "bling," the cars, the money...for many blacks it unfortunately doesn't come from an education and reputable career...then it leads to crime, and the fact that prisons and jails are overflowing with blacks.

As far as the KKK's view, although I'm not a member, I'll guess that they see the breakdown of the American nuclear family, and it bothers them to see whites and other races together, not due to racial stereotypes, but due to cold hard facts. If some black people didn't ACT like they do, then perhaps some members of the KKK wouldn't dislike them so much. All races have disdain for one another in some form. Some just carry it out to the point of blinding hate. It isn't just whites.

And as far as the gang thing, I have no clue. Consult the (UGH) ACLU, lawyer, or government official. Although I have the unique opportunity to view the innermost connections of people's lives, I'm not an expert on gangs, organizations, etc.
vyper31 wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what you are saying but it is more probalbe in the white community for a husband to kill his wife and try to hide it or try to kill himself. We as blacks do not beleive in suicide because we are raised that killing yourself is a sin and you will go stright to hell. I don't know.....whites are just to sneaking.They throw stones and hide there hands. My step mother is white and I Love her to death. She is the sweetest person in the world but her family does not except me or my father which is fine with me. I just still don't understand the whole KKK thing. If you are bold enough to say you don't like any other race but your own, why hide your face. Let the whole world know how you feel. Dont be a coward about it.;
bloccrule

Dothan, AL

#14 Jan 5, 2011
first i want to say about the KKK i don't know of any around here. i have always heard they are in dothan but have never seen them or in there little white hoods. what is so funny to me is that if you go to the store and the white lady is with her black man in the check out line and one of the klan members is standing behind you...he will never say a word!!!! the only time they feel like expressing there self is if they have the white robes on and hoods and are with all the klan's men they can get to be there with them. other than that they are all p***Y's now i have said that i am a white man married to a black woman. i just wish one of them would say something to me i would hang them. ROTFlmao!!!! ohh about eddie ingram that is not true. now about the gang part. i do not think of the klan as a gang. why? because they couldn't beat a black lab up. it is all politics you got people in congress and all that crap that are KKK or racist. there money come from them and the goverment and local groups in dothan as well. i would love to know if the KKK have meetings here in dothan still and when the next one would be. i would dam sure go. hahahaha

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15 Jan 8, 2011
IH8 NGR wrote:
The Klan promotes love. Heritage not hate
So says the guy with the very ugly moniker.
dang

Chipley, FL

#16 Jan 8, 2011
you want to talk about the white gangs, what would you call the black panthers, walking around in thier military uniforms tryin the intimadate white people?
Witness

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Jan 21, 2011
grizzly-spitter2010 wrote:
cause they take care of our african american population i love the clan theyre good people any white male with the desire to reduce the population of blacks deserves a medal now days we have white males trying to be black next thang u know the whole worlds gone be wearin dang chains (bling) and bobbing their heads to negro music
Trying to reduce the number of blacks? I guess your a fan of lynching? You are a disgrace to the human rase along wih the KKK. Same on you.
Witness

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Jan 21, 2011
Stacey Boston wrote:
<quoted text>
The KKK is an organization just like the masons, eagles club, etc.
So I would have to disagree with you presenting them as a gang.
An organization born out of hatred and intimidation is a gang. Thugs, bullies and a disgrace to the human population, no better than Nazi's or Settlerswho wiped out the Indians.How dare you compare them to others who do good in this world and hep others... Shame on you.
Not From Here

Yuma, AZ

#19 Jan 25, 2011
grizzly-spitter2010 wrote:
cause they take care of our african american population i love the clan theyre good people any white male with the desire to reduce the population of blacks deserves a medal now days we have white males trying to be black next thang u know the whole worlds gone be wearin dang chains (bling) and bobbing their heads to negro music
You are a disgusting human being
Not From Here

Yuma, AZ

#20 Jan 25, 2011
IH8 NGR wrote:
The Klan promotes love. Heritage not hate
I knew there was bias, ignorance, and bigotry here - but I just didn't know how bad it was. What a shame that people have to be so completely ignorant and hateful... what a poor example for the next generation - if you have kids you are just raising more close-minded haters - the KKK has nothing to do with heritage and everything to do with false pride, fear, intimidation, and again, IGNORANCE. Sad, sad, sad that we are still even having this discussion in 2011.
Jorge Encisco

Tallahassee, FL

#21 Jan 27, 2011
Not From Here wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew there was bias, ignorance, and bigotry here - but I just didn't know how bad it was. What a shame that people have to be so completely ignorant and hateful... what a poor example for the next generation - if you have kids you are just raising more close-minded haters - the KKK has nothing to do with heritage and everything to do with false pride, fear, intimidation, and again, IGNORANCE. Sad, sad, sad that we are still even having this discussion in 2011.
I understand that the anger of finding out that your mother was a prostitute is overwhelming. But please, stop giving out misinformation.
TAJ

Peru, IL

#22 Jan 28, 2011
vyper31 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, now you just went all around the question. That was not the question but since you want to take there let go......why is it that the white folks that want to act black are usually the ones that yall don't want to claim....yall call them trailer trash, white trash, and what do we do, we take them in and except them as they are because thats what we do. We dont moleste our children, kill our wives and hide them in the back yard, and then attempt to kill ourselves and we don't walk around covering our heads with white sheets hiding our identies. If we are involved in the NAACP we are proud of it and don't hide it like yall scary a**es.
No you kill each other over a damn pair of tennis shoes!!!!! Real smart. Or you get your children involved in gangs at such a young age so they can sell the drugs on the corner so YOU don't go to prison. Get a life.
whatever

Bowling Green, KY

#23 Feb 4, 2011
Not From Here wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew there was bias, ignorance, and bigotry here - but I just didn't know how bad it was. What a shame that people have to be so completely ignorant and hateful... what a poor example for the next generation - if you have kids you are just raising more close-minded haters - the KKK has nothing to do with heritage and everything to do with false pride, fear, intimidation, and again, IGNORANCE. Sad, sad, sad that we are still even having this discussion in 2011.
HERE HERE
Well Damn

Dothan, AL

#27 Feb 11, 2011
Lmfao at this whole convo...The KKK? Hmmm KKK the lowest form of white trash. The toothless baby rapers. This is just disgusting. I mean one must envy someone so much to hate them. What is the reasoning...Jealousy? Want to fit in somewhere? See this is just a gang of white trash inbred nobodys who want to fit in somewhere with someone and they are so weak they have to have a gang of losers behind them...let one come face to face alone with an African american what will they do? Im sure the memeber of the KKK in Dothan come face to face with African Americans DAILY, do they have the balls to say anything then? NO.
Ishmael

Greenbrier, AR

#29 Feb 12, 2011
My dear black friends you are wasting your time and talk with these peoples they are not gonna change. They are very proudy because of their skin color. If you like to find white pretty girl you have to go to Islamic countries in Europe Turkey, in middleast labanese, Syrians, Egyptian girls or in asia Indonesia, Malaysia they all are very cute girls you can marry and bring over their and live happily with them. Almost all of them are virgins and want to married and live with you guys. These racist white peoples in America they will not change their history is full with brutality

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dothan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roy Moore is a dirty old man Thu Grab em 1
old North side mall (Apr '15) Thu Colbd 2
News Care Ambulance of Dothan is Closing its Door Ef... (Aug '14) Nov 11 Dell Gamble 15
who is Kim Norris? Oct 22 wondering 1
The Sweet Shop in Ashford Oct 18 CRF 1
Bossman seafood Oct '17 Police Offi 1
Kevin Norseworthy? (Apr '17) Sep '17 Blah 2

Dothan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dothan Mortgages