Rehobeth teacher faces sex with stude...

Rehobeth teacher faces sex with student charges

There are 9 comments on the Dothan Eagle story from Apr 21, 2012, titled Rehobeth teacher faces sex with student charges. In it, Dothan Eagle reports that:

Houston County Sheriff Andy Hughes said investigators arrested Robert Lee Michel, 43, of Dothan, just after 9 p.m. Friday and charged him with three felony counts of school employee engaging in a sex act with a student under the age of 19.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dothan Eagle.

traveler

Argyle, FL

#1 Apr 24, 2012
When Michel was asked for a comment he replied "you ain't seen nuthin till you're down on a muffin."
In the know

United States

#2 Apr 26, 2012
When Michel appears before the judge and is asked what does he plea I am sure he will say insanity. No doubt the judge will ask on what grounds does he base such a plea. Michel will say your honor I am just crazy about the young stuff.
I know too

Baltimore, MD

#3 Apr 27, 2012
If you know his daddy you understand how he turned out to be a child molester.
Idont know

Dothan, AL

#5 May 1, 2012
what about past practice. Odom was caught in columbia and now he is principle in ashford. ask smith for the tape in columbia. this was a cover up
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#6 May 2, 2012
Idont know wrote:
what about past practice. Odom was caught in columbia and now he is principle in ashford. ask smith for the tape in columbia. this was a cover up
When Odom did it there was no law against sex between a student and teacher as long as the student was over the age of consent. Now there is a law in Alabama that makes it a felony even if the student is over the age of consent but under 19.
I dont know

Dothan, AL

#7 May 2, 2012
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
When Odom did it there was no law against sex between a student and teacher as long as the student was over the age of consent. Now there is a law in Alabama that makes it a felony even if the student is over the age of consent but under 19.
This started Webb with a eight grade student which was very young. anyway a teacher should not mess around any teenager in school, male or female
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#8 May 3, 2012
I dont know wrote:
<quoted text>This started Webb with a eight grade student which was very young. anyway a teacher should not mess around any teenager in school, male or female
If this is true and could be proven it would indeed be statutory rape, unless that was one really old eighth grader. Apparently, it could not be proven because Bubba never went to prison and he is now a principal.
I dont know

Dothan, AL

#9 May 4, 2012
Odom left the school for almost 5 yrs. for it to quiten down. School supt bond got him and place odom in Cottonwood. They was a tape at smith s.c. in columbia.
truth

Dothan, AL

#10 May 9, 2012
jk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dothan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone know of someone who can move a camp... Mon Land94 1
News Authorities capture inmate who escaped from Mon... Aug 26 Go Blue Forever 1
Poll Do you think Forster and Howell Inc should shut... Aug 25 Butterfly 1
kinsey alabama nuts Aug 18 help rebel 1
News Message From Randy Rowland - Cuurent Mayor of C... Aug 15 Bailey 2
New BBW Social Group Aug 11 John Farish 3
News Dothan Police Needs Your Help Aug 11 John Farish 1

Dothan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dothan Mortgages