well we hear its getting close to high tide get your boots
captain

Dothan, AL

#2 Nov 24, 2012
can i bring my tugboat

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 24, 2012
Can you say " RO-O-O-O L L TIDE ! The tiger are drowning in the sea of red !

Location hidden

#4 Nov 24, 2012
Just face it you Auburn fans and players jus plain out suck ! I sure hate it for you Auburn fans ! God you all really , really suck ! You all have a pending investigation and still have a loosing record , wow you all suck !

Location hidden

#5 Nov 24, 2012
Auburn stand for Alabama Usually Beats Us Red necks ! To all you dumb ass Auburn fans the first letter of every word in the sentence spells out Auburn .

Location hidden

#6 Nov 24, 2012
28-0 WOW ! What , no response ? Oh yeah you Auburn fans probably don't know how to spell .
auburn fans

Dothan, AL

#8 Nov 24, 2012
you can throw the white flag in its only halfime bama can score100 if coach will let us. hay they gonna let me call the rest of the plays.

Location hidden

#9 Nov 24, 2012
49-0 OUCH !
auburn fans

Dothan, AL

#10 Nov 24, 2012
auburn fans wrote:
you can throw the white flag in its only halfime bama can score100 if coach will let us. hay they gonna let me call the rest of the plays.
well we were too easy on auburn 49 points thats plenty tide got plenty more. also we lost number 7 with a broke leg hes out the rest of season. Also saw a few high hits to the helmet which are called Cheap Shots!!!! So bring on Georgia!!!!
well looks like

Dothan, AL

#11 Nov 25, 2012
49 points but if the tide needs to maybe 60 or 80.
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#12 Nov 26, 2012
Zombie Slayer is such a hypocrite!!!
well bama

Dothan, AL

#13 Nov 26, 2012
only played 6 people at a time but this week they play maybe 7 so bring on the leprechaun we got all the green hats for our bonfire in bamaville home of the champs.
you need a surprise

Dothan, AL

#14 Nov 26, 2012
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Zombie Slayer is such a hypocrite!!!
dogs we got plenty in hootersville you got to sing to them or they will run, but they will get tuned up around 9 to 5 they trying to make a living.bulldog you got your ears on get back this is old blue back to bulldog we got a drunk cat comming your way ok roger dogger we got that. we need back up. call the pit crew and get the spikes out maybe we can catch the cat.well got a clock on radar now its a high speed cat watch out for the kittens .but boss they got the road block the cat got away.be on the look out for a 3 leg cat.

Since: Aug 09

Dothan, AL

#15 Dec 2, 2012
well i would say 49 to nothing punt tigers punt.tide the best.

Since: Aug 09

Dothan, AL

#16 Dec 2, 2012
captain wrote:
can i bring my tugboat
hurry get here before the high tide is comming in.
watching

Chipley, FL

#17 Dec 5, 2012
alabama?..luckiest team in the history of the game....notre dame has your number tho. beleive even if you win, they still own you. 1 win in 6 trys, hahaha
hold your breath

Dothan, AL

#18 Dec 6, 2012
watch the tide go. now go find anyone that can beat the tide we getting number 15 championship soon. jan 7 we may only need to play 6 to beat them go tide. get your big boots on water gonna get high in florida . no not a hurricane its the best team in the nation number 15 soon.
watching

Panama City, FL

#19 Dec 21, 2012
hmmm lets see bulldogs had another shot at you and you lose, texas a&m gets another shot at you , you lose.like I said. lucky.
go down there to miami

Dothan, AL

#20 Dec 21, 2012
watching wrote:
alabama?..luckiest team in the history of the game....notre dame has your number tho. beleive even if you win, they still own you. 1 win in 6 trys, hahaha
and bring your hip waders you see what water can do. well the tide will be rolling love for you to get down and watch us we know the tide we got the time and in the end when the tide comes down. we gonna have irish stew. for as luck the coach and players are ready to kick some butts watch and see bama score 37 irish 17 if that tide gets real high and wins big bama boy is going.and all our friends in florida we have played in the old orange bowl before. the dolphin was almost as high as the tide.new place but our friends have played in the new one and its better if you want to see what water can do and a good coach and good players can do watch them bring number 15 championship back to big t town. best of luck to the little leprachaun and rest of the irish boys.

Since: Jun 09

Dothan, AL

#21 Dec 22, 2012
go down there to miami wrote:
<quoted text>and bring your hip waders you see what water can do. well the tide will be rolling love for you to get down and watch us we know the tide we got the time and in the end when the tide comes down. we gonna have irish stew. for as luck the coach and players are ready to kick some butts watch and see bama score 37 irish 17 if that tide gets real high and wins big bama boy is going.and all our friends in florida we have played in the old orange bowl before. the dolphin was almost as high as the tide.new place but our friends have played in the new one and its better if you want to see what water can do and a good coach and good players can do watch them bring number 15 championship back to big t town. best of luck to the little leprachaun and rest of the irish boys.
i am almost ready to play i got my rubber boots the tide gonna get high in miami alabama 37 fighting irish 17 ok boys lets go get our 15 championship roll tide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dothan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricky Stokes Aug 18 Annettabrunett 1
lendon webb (Jan '11) Aug 7 Alanna 3
Rickey Stokes = Yellow Journalism (Jul '09) Jul 31 lolstokesfamily 216
peoples of kinsey alabama (Feb '15) Jul '15 Dothan News 5
Kinsey Alabama History (Jun '06) Jul '15 Dothan News 5,556
Review: Comfort Dental Care & Orthodontics Jul '15 LENTOM1 1
Review: Hall Housing Investments Inc (Oct '08) Jul '15 Peptreesux 39
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dothan Mortgages