thats good yall

Dothan, AL

#3894 Jan 31, 2013
feed the chickens watch out they eat it real fast maybe they will eat only at morning to save for the winter.
we hear woofpack back

Dothan, AL

#3895 Feb 18, 2013
in town .glad to hear that its been a while guess they been off diving and building new type of special stuff maybe they will update us on what they have done some say they caught snakes. and on the way to the car race in daytona.
maybe kinsy clean streets

Dothan, AL

#3896 Feb 21, 2013
maybe you need to clean around storm drains were the water will go into the drains maybe pick up the pine straw at malibu and scottsdale ct. maybe use a backhoe and clean the streets so water will flow in the drains. and maybe the streets will be ok to drive on. they say on tv that we may get alot of rain on friday and maybe saturday feb.22 and 23 feb. 2013.thanks
red rider bunch see

Dothan, AL

#3897 Mar 3, 2013
we hear woofpack back wrote:
in town .glad to hear that its been a while guess they been off diving and building new type of special stuff maybe they will update us on what they have done some say they caught snakes. and on the way to the car race in daytona.
yall soon at break.
we hear from red ryder

Dothan, AL

#3898 Mar 9, 2013
bunch they tell us that all their friends going to pc for the break they tell most friends to go down interstate. its cheaper for them they say they tell the wolves that. they say they dont need to ride in the traffic. they all going to the beach to spend there money.they said the reefriders will be comming.and they said tell all they gonna to have a blast in pc. wolfpack members say they may go to.red ryder buch said get in touch with the long range number 3 so all thats may go tell all our friends. then you can get up with them . alot from ga. say they going down maybe to.they tell yall what number to reach them on number3 high then they got a special number then.they tell some they not comming thru last year route. so all that is maybe going get in touch with them have a happy happy break.we see yall people real soon.wpith2013
summer police chief

Dothan, AL

#3899 Mar 9, 2013
Summerdale Police Chief Eddie Ingram is in the hospital after suffering two serious injuries to his left leg during a scuffle with a suspect. Ingram is hospitalized at Thomas Hospital, where he is being treated for a crushed knee and a fra ...
Read more at http://www.movieballa.com/2013/03/local-news -...
wow now we have

Dothan, AL

#3900 Mar 9, 2013
wow i hear the phone make clicking noise maybe we all not all connected.it may be sun spots . we will use our other ways of talking maybe we use smoke sigals.
hay babywolf you on

Dothan, AL

#3901 Mar 9, 2013
give us a call at the cave.on number3. wolfman trying to get up with you.
graywolf says

Dothan, AL

#3902 Mar 9, 2013
babywolf down in the swamp looking for some new places to go gator hunting.graywolf left word with red ryders bunch .when they will be back.wpitc 2013
maybe best yet

Dothan, AL

#3903 Mar 11, 2013
well we hear the scientist may have the best drones yet.he can see the gators in florida all the way in swamp land. hay babywolf red ryder buch calling yall. 2013 reefriders going to yalls place at the beach.
well glad yall back

Dothan, AL

#3904 Mar 11, 2013
we hear woofpack back wrote:
could yall maybe find out where the new landfill site will be we know yall hear all the gossip. so get in touch talk to yall soon.we hear the scientist maybe have the best drone.well if anyone can build one i say hes the best.
wow now

Dothan, AL

#3905 Mar 11, 2013
wow now we have wrote:
wow i hear the phone make clicking noise maybe we all not all connected.it may be sun spots . we will use our other ways of talking maybe we use smoke sigals.
we got wow thats what my wife tells me. well hope they keep the landline working.maybe the price will come down where we can pay our water and sewage bill.
oh now we see

Dothan, AL

#3907 Mar 12, 2013
a big dog wonder what hes up to.well guess hes sleeping hes got a red nose he looks like a snooper. bandit sees old snowman look thats a good place for the croks.red ryder sees it.to bad we gone to pc for our aea holiday to spend our money.
found a good home

Dothan, AL

#3910 Mar 19, 2013
in kinsey to buy but one thing is wrong. it has to be in dothan to maybe buy. i aint buying nothing but pot hole patch for my lovers home.my lover says he agrees thats a purdy house but my lover says he aint spending half his paycheck this week for a house that aint in dothan.
maybe was frog day

Dothan, AL

#3911 Mar 19, 2013
well we hear we have a big frog hunts after the first snow of the year. them big bull frogs are good if you get them fresh look at them legs. just about everone hunts frogs they good for almost any kind of stew you make.now kinsy best days will have to wait till the next snowstorm.leave it to maybe the croks to mess our frog hunt up.
scentist is best yet

Dothan, AL

#3912 Mar 21, 2013
the people got to the destination witout a ticket now the kids say they save money to spend at the beach they say now they can stay more days till the money runs out .yall done a good thing. we call this in football a spread formation. now everyone got the map for going back home and mom and dad will be happy happy happy you got back safe when you get back home kids aea2013 no croks around us.
is up in the air going to see some of the people at the lake we hear that the fish are biteing almost anywhere so now the time for you folks to go catch you all the fish you may ever will catch oh how we know. the great one the scientist can see amost anywere on his new cameras on his first of its kind new fish drone.the wolves everwhere talk about how good the scientist really is.go wolfpack members go watch hank and the redryder gang fly in the sky they got the best things out. see how many fish eveyone catches then see why the scientist is so good. all our peoples been driveing and got no crok cops tickets .
hay new things here

Dothan, AL

#3913 Mar 21, 2013
yes we got moo cows on the site all we hear is moo moo moo is that a new kind of secret test in our place.
are we still connected

Dothan, AL

#3914 Mar 21, 2013
to the new world ? i hear the phone make clicking noise maybe we all not all connected.it may be sun spots . we will use our other ways of talking maybe we use smoke sigals.
we got what. thats what my wife tells me. well hope they keep the landline working.maybe the price will come down where we can pay our water and sewage bill.
you messing around house

Dothan, AL

#3915 Mar 21, 2013
again ok we will catch you if you keep trying to break into house this last chance we mean it.try us see what may happen then
messing around house

Dothan, AL

#3916 Mar 21, 2013
again ok we will catch you stay away from here its posted the dog will get you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dothan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 5 hr Soccer Blast 92
Rickey Stokes = Yellow Journalism (Jul '09) Dec 21 FoolMeOnce 211
Webb Mayor Arrested on Prostitution Solicitatio... Dec 13 Idiot Hamm 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Dothan, AL (Aug '10) Dec 13 horseyworsey32 67
Custom home builder (May '13) Dec 12 Pavlos Lombardi 3
Review: Hall Housing Investments Inc (Oct '08) Dec 12 Anonymous 38
Mayor of south Alabama town of Webb arrested in... Nov 30 soiledBride 3
Dothan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dothan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dothan News, Events & Info