Reports: Shooting on S. Ala. school b...

Reports: Shooting on S. Ala. school bus; child taken by man

There are 3 comments on the WSFA-TV Montgomery story from Jan 29, 2013, titled Reports: Shooting on S. Ala. school bus; child taken by man. In it, WSFA-TV Montgomery reports that:

WSFA 12 News is following a breaking news situation in South Alabama at this hour.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSFA-TV Montgomery.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 29, 2013
Wow ! It seems like it's so hard to try to keep our children safe ! These whacked out freakin losers have nothing better to do but terrorize our community . I sure hope they put this person away for a long time ! And to shoot the bus driver ? Why ? This will just give wacky Obammy another reason to tighten up on the gun laws ! Well I hope this won't effect the gun laws but who knows ? I also hope that child that got held hostage is okay . And I hope the bus driver is okay too . My prayers are out for all that were a victim of this tragic event !
jessicamari

Dothan, AL

#2 Jan 29, 2013
I live in dothan where this happened. Its so sad to see this is going on in our community. You see and hear about it everyday and don't think it will happen where u live. I just hope Obama and the media don't run with this story to and try and take our guns away.
watsamattau

Pinola, MS

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Zombie Slayer 2000 wrote:
Wow ! It seems like it's so hard to try to keep our children safe ! These whacked out freakin losers have nothing better to do but terrorize our community . I sure hope they put this person away for a long time ! And to shoot the bus driver ? Why ? This will just give wacky Obammy another reason to tighten up on the gun laws ! Well I hope this won't effect the gun laws but who knows ? I also hope that child that got held hostage is okay . And I hope the bus driver is okay too . My prayers are out for all that were a victim of this tragic event !
The bus driver is dead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dothan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What An EXCITING Time To Be In Dothan Alabama 5 hr Linda Buckner 1
News Union Springs man gets life without parole for ... (Jan '08) Aug 5 MS_PROBLEM 6
News Care Ambulance of Dothan is Closing its Door Ef... (Aug '14) Aug 5 jdox0776 7
Justin Duane Dannels Aug 4 Troll and Troll 4
noise ordinance non compliance and enforcement (Jan '07) Jul '17 Miss Manners 16
Is Sergeant Maurice Eggleston just a vindictive... (Dec '14) Jul '17 Parent 5
Victim of Pep Boys Oil Change Jun '17 pepboysripoff 1

Dothan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dothan Mortgages