Dishonest Banking Institution Synovou...

Dishonest Banking Institution Synovous Financial (CB&T Bank) among others

Posted in the Dothan Forum

Since: Aug 12

Enterprise, AL

#1 Sep 19, 2012
Economically Irresponsible - Did you know that Synovous Financial (CB&T Bank to name one of many)
announced they were in financial trouble and had to terminate 1150 employees. Thirty days or so later they gave management a pay raise and stock bonuses. Further, they took almost 1 Billion of tax payer funds and can't pay it back.

In honor of the 1150 people who have lost their jobs I am calling for a boycott of Synovous Financial Institutions in AL, GA, FL for contributing to the economic downfall and negative impact this action is causing families and the
community. If you have an account with a Synovous bank, close it and go to your local, not for profit Federal Credit Union. If you do business with a
company that has an account with Synovous,(CB&T) tell them you elect not to do business with them because they have an account there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dothan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rickey Stokes = Yellow Journalism (Jul '09) Fri lolstokesfamily 216
peoples of kinsey alabama Jul 24 Dothan News 5
Kinsey Alabama History (Jun '06) Jul 24 Dothan News 5,556
Review: Comfort Dental Care & Orthodontics Jul 16 LENTOM1 1
Review: Hall Housing Investments Inc (Oct '08) Jul 8 Peptreesux 39
News Alabama police officer who fatally shot soverei... Jul 8 LilaMarie 1
News Dothan Considers Bringing Minor League Baseball... Jun '15 test 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dothan Mortgages