somebody has lost their mind

somebody has lost their mind

Posted in the Dothan Forum

Kinsey Residents Read

Dothan, AL

#1 Aug 3, 2012
This whole post in is my opinion..........I cannot believe that the town council (excluding maybe one or 2) can sleep at night after railroading Cheif Vann to leave Kinsey, and as for you Jason..........well in my opinion once again there is an old saying about people like you and the others that let him go..........CONSIDER THE SOURCE!!!
I would like to ask Kinsey residents to read the link i am going to furnish and remember who the Mayor is when this all happened so when you go vote, you put a mark by the opposing candidate on the ballet, then we will have a good mayor and once again in my opinion..........you will not get wet behind the ears BACKSTABBER ( my opinion here too)!!!
Jason comes along and acts like Jason from Friday the 13th and become a total nightmare.
As a citizen of Kinsey, you surely wont get my vote Mr. Reneau!!
I hope that you all have a great week-end and I say to you Mr. Vann, you have my respect and I wish you well, no matter where you are!!
http://www.rickeystokesnews.com/article.php/s...
need a crok cop

Dothan, AL

#2 Aug 3, 2012
well maybe they can get more cops to apply for chief police kinsy.show them you can be a real good crok.see the friday 13th boy maybe he will hire you
me me me

Dothan, AL

#3 Aug 3, 2012
hay i can be a good crok maybe the boy wonder will hire all of us. then we will put this place maybe on the map worlds most croks.how many croks you need?

Since: Jun 09

Dothan, AL

#4 Aug 3, 2012
Well since this is my town i declare a miscount or something gonna go wrong with them voting thangs cuz i am gonna throw my hat in too!!!
Then you all disgusting slobs can get a good look at new tattoo's!!!!

Since: Jun 09

Dothan, AL

#5 Aug 3, 2012
Kinsey Residents Read wrote:
This whole post in is my opinion..........I cannot believe that the town council (excluding maybe one or 2) can sleep at night after railroading Cheif Vann to leave Kinsey, and as for you Jason..........well in my opinion once again there is an old saying about people like you and the others that let him go..........CONSIDER THE SOURCE!!!
I would like to ask Kinsey residents to read the link i am going to furnish and remember who the Mayor is when this all happened so when you go vote, you put a mark by the opposing candidate on the ballet, then we will have a good mayor and once again in my opinion..........you will not get wet behind the ears BACKSTABBER ( my opinion here too)!!!
Jason comes along and acts like Jason from Friday the 13th and become a total nightmare.
As a citizen of Kinsey, you surely wont get my vote Mr. Reneau!!
I hope that you all have a great week-end and I say to you Mr. Vann, you have my respect and I wish you well, no matter where you are!!
http://www.rickeystokesnews.com/article.php/s...
Considering..........i can believe almost anything in Kinsey!!!
Next cop we get prob gonna be from Kallamazoo or better yet maybe a ZOO!!!!
more croks needed

Dothan, AL

#6 Aug 5, 2012
me me me wrote:
hay i can be a good crok maybe the boy wonder will hire all of us. then we will put this place maybe on the map worlds most croks.how many croks you need?
yes hire them then maybe we get this funny place on the map and let them see they wont maybe never come back again. then they maybe call this place ghost town and potholeanthilltown.
maybe you could

Dothan, AL

#8 Aug 13, 2012
me me me wrote:
hay i can be a good crok maybe the boy wonder will hire all of us. then we will put this place maybe on the map worlds most croks.how many croks you need?
be crok enought.
maybe anything could

Dothan, AL

#9 Aug 13, 2012
Kinsey Residents Read wrote:
This whole post in is my opinion..........I cannot believe that the town council (excluding maybe one or 2) can sleep at night after railroading Cheif Vann to leave Kinsey, and as for you Jason..........well in my opinion once again there is an old saying about people like you and the others that let him go..........CONSIDER THE SOURCE!!!
I would like to ask Kinsey residents to read the link i am going to furnish and remember who the Mayor is when this all happened so when you go vote, you put a mark by the opposing candidate on the ballet, then we will have a good mayor and once again in my opinion..........you will not get wet behind the ears BACKSTABBER ( my opinion here too)!!!
Jason comes along and acts like Jason from Friday the 13th and become a total nightmare.
As a citizen of Kinsey, you surely wont get my vote Mr. Reneau!!
I hope that you all have a great week-end and I say to you Mr. Vann, you have my respect and I wish you well, no matter where you are!!
http://www.rickeystokesnews.com/article.php/s...
happen in this place.
i wonder this place

Dothan, AL

#10 Aug 23, 2012
is like jason friday the 13th i may move if hes still out on holleween night. i may go see a movie called born on the 4th of july. i hear the undertaker is fighing cain on pay perview soon maybe that will get my minds back. i think more people have lost their minds to some maybe call him wonder boy.
vote in kinsey 28 th aug

Dothan, AL

#12 Aug 27, 2012
for our new mayor,this town needs a new mayor that can make kinsey a better place to live .look what our current mayorand town council has done run off maybe our best policeman ever. you people wont a say in what goes on in kinsey dont forget to vote for our new mayor hours 7am to 7pm hope the best woman wins big we need new blood. maybe we can get somethings done with a new mayor. look at the high water bills and sewage bills.vote at the new fire station. also vote for a new d a
i would not

Dothan, AL

#13 Aug 27, 2012
vote for that d a we have now just wonder who got all the money at the bust of slot machines
no i want someone new

Dothan, AL

#14 Aug 27, 2012
i would not wrote:
vote for that d a we have now just wonder who got all the money at the bust of slot machines
in office i think that maybe i read dothan is in the spot of number 5 in cities for lawyers making the most money.so who do you maybe makes even more money.
hay kinsey mayor

Dothan, AL

#15 Aug 28, 2012
can you talk why is kinsey a number 3 now and taylor is 2 and dothan a 1 tell us what you have done to put us at a number 3 .
somone took wonder boy

Dothan, AL

#16 Aug 30, 2012
bottle away and pacifire oh well now hes got a snuff can whats next you tell us the town getting alot of sewer pipe.you can get a old mutt anytime get a cat and call it jason friday13th.
mayor maybe kinsy

Dothan, AL

#17 Sep 1, 2012
hay kinsey mayor wrote:
can you talk why is kinsey a number 3 now and taylor is 2 and dothan a 1 tell us what you have done to put us at a number 3 .
why want you tell us if you a mayor speak muttt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dothan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who can help ????? Apr 27 New to Alabama 1
News Authorities capture inmate who escaped from Mon... (Aug '16) Apr 25 Captured phartz 2
Review: Hall Housing Investments Inc (Oct '08) Apr 20 Cornerstone Resident 45
Kevin Norseworthy? Apr 13 ladyoftheplains 1
Looking for an old freind Mar '17 Jsd 1
outlaws mc in dothan (Jul '09) Feb '17 shurefoot 116
Looking for High School Friend Jan '17 Friendship Tree 1

Dothan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dothan Mortgages