philip Adkins
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
answers

Cross City, FL

#1 Mar 22, 2013
Who is this person
informer

Cross City, FL

#2 Mar 26, 2013
Very nice young man good with his hands and an excellent mechanic if were speaking of the same person there are actually a few people in our area with this name
Kashandra

United States

#3 Mar 27, 2013
answers wrote:
Who is this person
Why you lookin?

He's taken, so he don' need none of your skank.
So quitting coming around trying to catch his eye.

He's got all the woman he can handle and you can't even come close to that. I done seen you, so I know you aint all that with your scraggly hair.

He knows what side his bread is buttered on, if you know what I mean. And the man does like good buttered bread something fierce.

So back off, he don't want to take care of you or your ankle-biters.
really

Cross City, FL

#4 Mar 27, 2013
I dont believe we're referring to the same person as like the others said there is a few with this name
Kashanda

San Antonio, TX

#5 Mar 28, 2013
My man dont do no reefer, so you need to quit running your mouth and spreading lies. You is just jealous and trying to cause problems cause my man dont want nothin to do wit you.

You dont need to know who he is.
And you dont need to know what he is about so mind your own bisness and stop putting yo nose in mine.

I done told you once he is taken. Now Im tellin you twice. If I have to tell you three times to leave my man alone then we is gonna be in the street and you aint gonna like it none.
once again

Cross City, FL

#6 Mar 28, 2013
i do believe we're referring to the same person and i have said nothing of him smoking or anything of the sort. The one i was referencing to is a jr.
Kashandra

United States

#7 Mar 28, 2013
You the one thats been reefering or cranking or somthin skank if you think you goina take my man. I know he has not been reefering with you.

Maybe you should go for the sr. since you cant have the jr. that's more your speed. You can't handle no young man. Besides the sr. is more your age anyway or at least you look like you bout his age. But that could just be all that meth you is smokin making you look like somebodys 90 year old granny.

informer knows my man good. He got good hands alright. And he is a mechanic on cars too. He makes good money that he spends on me and not on you or your cheap skanky.

He like big booty, but he dont like your chunky monkey love. So you need to go sniffin round somewhere else to find you a baby daddy and leave philip alone. He knows I beat his __ if I catch him looking at some crack head hoochy.
once again

Cross City, FL

#8 Mar 28, 2013
obviously you're confused about which philip i original posted about as he is married to a lovely young lady who i know is not you i'm not trying to get with your man you're clearly confused and please go back to third grade and learn to read and have a bit better grammar so you can clearly comprehend what i write
Kashandra

Headland, AL

#9 Mar 28, 2013
I never said he wasn't married. And I never said he was married to me. That's just more trash you is talking.

I said he was my man and that is the truth. Lots of married mans got someone on the side. But I know who he comes to when he got needs.

Hes going to make it official soon, so dont think you is going to sneak in on the rebound. They aint going to be no rebound he is bouncing straight over to me. You aint got a chance with him no how.

You aint the only fly buzzing around him. But that is all that all you skanks are to him, just old horse face flys.

So you just keep waiting and watching and see just who ends up with him.
again

Cross City, FL

#10 Mar 28, 2013
You're still clearly confused as to which person im speaking of. this person is very happily married to a beautiful young lady and he loves her very much does anything for her and could care less about other girls this has nothing to do with someone wanting some ones elses man you must either 1) be extremely jealous that this girl haves him and you don't and never will or 2)Someone who isnt educated enough to know the difference between the person your referring to and the one i'm speaking of. So please unless you know this individual and can name some sort of proof your speaking of the same one stop wasting my time and get life
Andy

Elkview, WV

#11 Apr 1, 2013
Kashandra wrote:
I never said he wasn't married. And I never said he was married to me. That's just more trash you is talking.
I said he was my man and that is the truth. Lots of married mans got someone on the side. But I know who he comes to when he got needs.
Hes going to make it official soon, so dont think you is going to sneak in on the rebound. They aint going to be no rebound he is bouncing straight over to me. You aint got a chance with him no how.
You aint the only fly buzzing around him. But that is all that all you skanks are to him, just old horse face flys.
So you just keep waiting and watching and see just who ends up with him.
You sure do sound like a winner! Not!
Kashandra

San Antonio, TX

#12 Apr 2, 2013
And who you be Raggedy Andy?
You trying to make a move on my man too?
I know he dont go that way.

Why you sticking yo nose in my bizness unless you gots some man jealousy issues to deal with.

Is you going to be called Andrew when you grows up or will you always be little andy?

You alls dont know if you knows my man or if you dont knows my man. You alls is just talking trash and yous dont even know nothing.
Andy

Charleston, WV

#13 Apr 2, 2013
From what I can tell your the one with the jealousy issues. Jealous over a man that isn't even yours. These people have clearly said they think they are talking about a different person.
Kashandra

United States

#14 Apr 2, 2013
so you people is THINKING but I is KNOWING, thats your argument? dont be trying to tell me what other people THINKS they know what theys talking about.

just cause they thinks dont make it true, but I KNOW it true who I was with this past Saturday night, no 'thinkin' about it.

yes I am jealous over my man philip because he is a good man and he dont run after no skank hos or no candyandys from club imaginatun.

you peoples ask who he was so I done told you. just cause you dont like hearin that he already got a woman and now yous want to cry about it.
Kashandra

Bossier City, LA

#15 Apr 2, 2013
Andy wrote:
These people have clearly said they think they are talking about a different person.
And I has clearly told you all that he is taken and to keep your nose in your own bizness. So whats you are point?
Andy

Charleston, WV

#16 Apr 2, 2013
Just saying one of those comments said there was a few Philip Adkins around there. They might be asking about yours but then again maybe not. That's all I'm saying.
wdp

Cross City, FL

#17 Apr 2, 2013
Kashandra wrote:
<quoted text>
And I has clearly told you all that he is taken and to keep your nose in your own bizness. So whats you are point?
obviously if he is married he aint taken by you so you're the only one trash talking the people have already said it was a different philip several times but i can tell from you messages that you're probably not able to comprehend that what they have wrote it is apparent to eveyone on here that this is not the philip you are speaking of quit wasting peoples time with all your childish bs and instead spend it taking care of your own damn kids i'm sure you probably got a few from the why you act and i bet the government is supporting them not you and im sure they all have different dads
Kashandra

San Antonio, TX

#18 Apr 3, 2013
obviously if he coming to me 2 or 3 times a week, then he aint too taken by his old lady at home none neither.

But hes going to get shed of her soon enougf because he knows where to find what he aint getting at home.

You nosy people are so stupid. You thinks hes gonna come right out and tell you that hes stepping out on his old lady? We has been keeping this quiet for almost a year now.

You dont even know him or you thinks maybe you knows him or maybe not. so it dont look like you such a good freind that he tell you his secrets.

So candyandy, yuou never did say why you got to stick your nose in where it dont belong if you aint trying to get some of my man. Who you is - his mama?
Why is you even talking and been so nosy mr drama queen?

And all you little hos need to stop calling philips cell. He got your number blocked now cheap skank.
Kashandra

San Antonio, TX

#19 Apr 3, 2013
the goverment dont support my kids none. philip support my kids because he a good man. thats why you skank hos want to get wit him. he make good money and he take care of me and my kids. you just jealous because he wont take care of you or your pikne brats. so you needs to know hes my bupps, so i dont care who he married to. you babylon hos needs to leave me and my mans alone and quit startin troubles.
wdp

Cross City, FL

#20 Apr 3, 2013
Kashandra wrote:
the goverment dont support my kids none. philip support my kids because he a good man. thats why you skank hos want to get wit him. he make good money and he take care of me and my kids. you just jealous because he wont take care of you or your pikne brats. so you needs to know hes my bupps, so i dont care who he married to. you babylon hos needs to leave me and my mans alone and quit startin troubles.
no one is starting anything but you your just making us all laugh at what a ho you are it has already been asked by the person who posted that you tell one fact about this person so they would know if it was the same one but i can't you're just running your mouth for no reason about something you know nothing about are you really that desperate for drama and like it has been said their are numerous people in the area with this name what makes you sure they are talking about the one you claim to know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dothan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities capture inmate who escaped from Mon... Fri Go Blue Forever 1
Poll Do you think Forster and Howell Inc should shut... Thu Butterfly 1
kinsey alabama nuts Aug 18 help rebel 1
News Message From Randy Rowland - Cuurent Mayor of C... Aug 15 Bailey 2
New BBW Social Group Aug 11 John Farish 3
News Dothan Police Needs Your Help Aug 11 John Farish 1
News UPDATED @ 4:22 PM 4:16 PM Man Down Call Montgom... Aug 4 Dell Gamble 2

Dothan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dothan Mortgages