outlaws mc in dothan
41 Mutt

Dothan, AL

#85 Dec 23, 2011
BUBBA wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm from ALabama, Looking to join a mc. The problem is I NEVER see them anywhere. Can anyone introduce me to a brother?
There are bunch of good clubs here in alabama. I have seen pleny in all over. Been around most of them and they good folks. But easyest way would be ask whos around at your local Harley shop.
North Alabama Biker

Scottsboro, AL

#86 Dec 30, 2011
Pipe Man wrote:
The Outlaws have always treated me ok and I have a couple of them take up for me. Not all bikers are bad.
They definitaly take care of each other and they will help you when you are in need. Look at who does poker runs to help people, bikers.
You are 100% correct if you are broke down on the road your best friend will be a biker or trucker they will help you out when others will drive by because their to busy to stop or just dont care!
Bikers 1% or not most we ride and we know what its like to break down and need some help so we will help out others in the same spot!
I have known many Outlaws over the years and they are good folks!
Dont let the TV propganda make up your mind before you have even gotten to know a Outlaw!
trip

Aransas Pass, TX

#87 Apr 25, 2012
well my uncle is an outlaw 1% from indy. hes a total tool,thief,murder (self defense),meth user, meth dealer, and is with a woman thats a dancer at a club. make a long story short, not all bikers are my uncle.
LMFAO

Knoxville, TN

#88 Jul 8, 2012
trip wrote:
well my uncle is an outlaw 1% from indy. hes a total tool,thief,murder (self defense),meth user, meth dealer, and is with a woman thats a dancer at a club. make a long story short, not all bikers are my uncle.
STFU from Jellico Mtn. Tn. and to Quickie Sand go chase your trains from your old enimy on Somerset Ky topix.......... The Rigid Turk..........
reef riders from

Dothan, AL

#89 Jul 11, 2012
florida has the best people.
Property

Elizabethton, TN

#91 Jul 31, 2012
One Biker wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a clueless MORON who knows absoloutly NOTHING about the Black & White World. Get Real and quit watching the History Channel. You really believe in 2009 they do all these things?? This person knows NOTHING! Only what he's seen on TV.. Grow up.
Thank you ďOne BikerĒ Most of what you hear is all rumors and what you see on TV is so blown out of proportion. If you donít live it, you donít know it. No matter who or what it is about.
hay outlaws motor cycle

Dothan, AL

#92 Aug 4, 2012
reef riders from wrote:
florida has the best people.
yall know the reef riders down in the south florida some in key west, and more in daytona but they good bunch of bike riders some ride with nascar boys.
hay you bike

Dothan, AL

#93 Aug 31, 2012
riders know the wild hogs and the reef riders could yall maybe find out if they got anymore of the 2005 blast in the past in may 18 and may 6 of 2005 some people say some bikers got a few left over we need maybe 6 or 8 if you find any just holler we will hear you
that would be

Dothan, AL

#94 Aug 31, 2012
newspapers of the dothan eagle may 18 2005 and may 6 2005 holler if you get any
yea we know that

Dothan, AL

#95 Sep 1, 2012
hay you bike wrote:
riders know the wild hogs and the reef riders could yall maybe find out if they got anymore of the 2005 blast in the past in may 18 and may 6 of 2005 some people say some bikers got a few left over we need maybe 6 or 8 if you find any just holler we will hear you
crok in kinsey and that news paper we maybe can find a few from our buddy down in florida and we have been reading what the crok has done push a girl. that guy should had been fired. some bikers say that a man that was on the town council in kinsey told some you dont trust that cop the council man is not living now but what he told some was the cop set up some kinfolk so you see why the council member told yall this cop is maybe as crooked as they maybe come
deb

Elkhorn City, KY

#96 Sep 8, 2012
what does the 15 stand for with the Outlaws MC
Truth sets you free

United States

#97 Dec 7, 2012
15 ...?? You mean the 13

Why the Hell did I start reading these dumb ass Internet posts.
Clueless.!
just to kill some time

Dothan, AL

#98 Dec 7, 2012
the bikes are ready for florida hope to meet up with the reef riders good bunch of people we hear some are in kindell with friends.
danny

Pike Road, AL

#99 Feb 15, 2013
GYPSY wrote:
Well I have read here to night what some have said
on the OUTLAWS MC ..OK, some good some welll.. I give ya that ...
I have nothing against any other club out their
Now days this is 2009 going into 2010
as long as each club show the respect of each other .
Now the war as some one put it is some what over ..
and has been for some time now ...
The OUTLAWS fought back after the Hells Angels(81)
set Fire Booms off in there club house in Fl but my god do U know how long ago that was like back in
80 something If I remember right ..Times were differant back then..
Now some one also so said something about Raping etc and even kids .. well let me tell u this
First off if your in ther Town doing that Shit they will take the raper out and a Child Raper will be dealt with ok as they should be .
AND IF your Old Man is a Club member theirs no way your sharing your old Lady with someone ... like some dun shit said in these post ...
And Most real MC were start by ex United States Military Folks that have Served this Country so the stupid people that talk about how bad they are etc can be free in the USA to write such dumm Crap That don't know Crap about MC's
Now to something eals I read here to night I dont know if it was for me or what BUT I am no mans Bitch (NO CAGES) but I do get Respect from the Guys as I have a All Woman MC that Dosent take crap off anyone ..I own 2 Bikes of mine own 1 fat boy and one Low Rider Chopper ..
And I know how to ride them Hell I guess so since I have been riding for almost 35 years hummm..
Let me ASK YOU THAT bash the outlaws( On This post ) IN DOTHAN AL
If you would let them they would get rid of the so call street gangs and the drug houses and help make it a better town to live in as the saying goes you don't crap in your own back yard and they will not have it .....
Funny thing is Dothan PD is a bunch of crooks there the worst kind have a gun and a badge hummm
But cant seem to make it right etc...
Trust me I know I use to live in that God forsaken little town many many years ago ...
But ya know what Momma Says right Stupid is as Stupid Does HUmmm So I think if ya don't know what ya be talking about just better to listen Like be seen not heard LOL....
But maybe one Day the City of DOTHAN Alabama will grow the heck up and come into the 20 first century.........
Ride Free Ride Safe
O F F O
Black & White
GYPSY )O(
May the sun be in your face and the wind in your back
O yea I spoke the the Red & white (81) at a EasyRider event and we had no problems at all ..
Flying colors was no peob ....were we were at everyone seemed to be ok and stayed out of each others way SO Ride ON!
You know what they say gypsy YOU CANT FIX STUPID they havent got a clue
reef riders were in town

Dothan, AL

#100 Feb 18, 2013
just to kill some time wrote:
the bikes are ready for florida hope to meet up with the reef riders good bunch of people we hear some are in kindell with friends.
they going back to florida to get ready for the car race and bike week.
Tat2edwhiteboy

Newnan, GA

#101 Aug 13, 2013
74 shovle head wrote:
<quoted text> i dont and i ride a harley. the club i belong to is brother hood but its not a 1 pricenter club you should go check out ironorder mc.com
its a gay club it's so nice.
Sassy Girl

United States

#102 Sep 6, 2013
Don't waist you time Bubba being a MC go get a real life.
Iron Bridge Road

Tallahassee, FL

#103 Nov 5, 2013
Iron Ravens MC Tallahassee will soon run Alabama
blocc

United States

#104 Nov 5, 2013
Iron Bridge Road wrote:
That is so funny.
blocc

United States

#105 Nov 5, 2013
Iron Bridge Road wrote:
What u gonna do iron ravens? Run every MC out of Dothan. Like to see that. Can't wait to see some iron ravens in Dothan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dothan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Care Ambulance of Dothan is Closing its Door Ef... (Aug '14) Sep 14 Dell Gamble 8
Kevin Norseworthy? Sep 6 Blah 2
WHERE is the gold in water Sep 1 Dmacc502 3
Roommate search or apt. recommendations Aug 31 countrygirl307 1
Review: Hall Housing Investments Inc (Oct '08) Aug 30 AMA 47
News What An EXCITING Time To Be In Dothan Alabama Aug 23 Linda Buckner 1
News Union Springs man gets life without parole for ... (Jan '08) Aug '17 MS_PROBLEM 6

Dothan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dothan Mortgages