outlaws mc in dothan
GYPSY

Kingsport, TN

#22 Nov 25, 2009
Lucky wrote:
I guess she's lucky that she and her little motorcycle gang weren't blown up.
Hey Their LUCKY ,
hope you have a great Thanksgiving !!
and You and the Family Love one another and all is good for you ok
With Blessings to you and Family durring this time of thanks ..

Now for what you said id it was meant for me ok

You Said this right :
Lucky wrote:
I guess she's lucky that she and her little motorcycle gang weren't blown up.
Well Lucky Our Cut as its called ( Colors to some )is also
Black & White and were not a gang as you called us were a club
(M C which stands for Motor Club get it )of women that love to ride Just like the Guys do ... we just raised money and food and toys for Family's and Kids TOYS For TOTS with the USMC ..Thats United Sate Marines this past Saturday what did you do sit on your but and drink a beer and bitch about some thing ...I bet you did ok ..

I am also the woman that told the story to a move company in Hollywood Cali. in 05-06 did 9 rolls of film about a club which the name was changed etc ..Cut etc... and they rewrote some of it for TV can U guess the Name of the Show Lucky ???
It's about a Motorcycle Club a Family Member belonged to Long Long Time ago The Show is Sons of Anarchy ...
as far as me being Lucky ,Lucky well I know how to respect the MC's and the Code do U ? even as a woman most Guys with any since
don't bother me why should they we Ride to be free and ya know my Dad served this country for 35 years in the USAF and when he got sick from all that Crap over ther in the war they didnt help him like they said they would .... Get a Clue Lucky ...

Black & White Lives Strong !
GYPSY

Huntingdon, TN

#23 Nov 28, 2009
Support Your Local Outaws wrote:
Everyone else does! SYLO OFFO LL&R to bro's worldwide.
Right On Brother !!!

I will say one thing ok when the truth comes out about my friends death ..,have you ever heard the song "The Devil Came down to GA"..
Well The Crew will be coming ......!
SthrnGirl

Dothan, AL

#24 Dec 4, 2009
I am dating an Outlaw in Dothan, AL and I can assure you that when you are a 'property of an Outlaw', no one else in that club will touch you. I feel very safe hanging out at the clubhouse and they are some of the nicest bunch of guys I have ever met. So 'Red and Gold' know your facts before opening your mouth.
OFFO
Black & White
Sthrn.Girl
81_RED_AND_WHITE

Henderson, NV

#25 Dec 7, 2009
HAMC THAT DIDNT DO THE SHIT IN FLORIDA . IT WAS THE WARLOCKS MC. THE HA DONT GO TO FLORIDA. TO ALL OF YOU WE ALL KNOW THAT AMERICA IS SPLIT UP IN TO SECTIONS AND YES THE INLAWS HAVE THE SOUTH AND SOME MID WEST. NOW ITS NOT UNCOMMON FOR 1%ER TO HELP OUT CIVILIANS. WE WONT HELP EACH OTHER UNLESS YOUR IN THE C.O.C. BUT IT COMES DOWN TO THIS YES THE MEDIA SHOWS US ALL IN A BAD WAY. TO SELL T.V. AND NEWSPAPERS. I DONT LIKE ANY BLACK AND WHITE I DONT LIKE ANY RED AND GOLD BUT THATS ME IM RED AND WHITE.BUT EACH CLUB WILL DO SHIT FOR THEIR COMMUNITY.IM A REAL BIKER NOT A NET GANGSTA. SO I WONT BASH ONLINE , ILL JUST SAY I DONT LIKE OTHER CLUBS AND THEY DONT LIKE ME BUT WE WILL HELP FOLKS IN A JAM. FUCK WE ARE ALL HUMAN.AND IF FAMOUS PEOPLE LIKE MOVIES STARS CANT STOP THE MEDIA FROM TALKING BOUT THEM , WHAT DO YOU THINK WE CAN DO?
HAMC
AFFA
GYPSY

Bluff City, TN

#28 Dec 16, 2009
OK,Ok, I hear ya OK...
But I wounder why the Red & White dosent come down south to FL..
Because its Ours The BLACK & WHITE and ya know better ...

If your or have been in the RED & White for a long long time you know that The 81 killed pepes at a Rock Concert in Cali back in the Music fest days ... hummm
The Black & White would have just lead them out of there ..
as far as the C.O.C. goes well its a good thing I think now that its going to be 2010 dont you ?

Even if you dont LOVE The Other Club you can at lest respect
the Guide Lines of each others Clubs and Stay out of each others way and hey LIVE FREE !!!
we that ride are all the same in some respect and the fact is we all ride Behind Bars get it !

So Red and White I see your Hate but thats ok to as long as you stay in your State..

But Do not be Hating Because we Love our Black & White .
O F F O The Land of DIXIE is ours forever !

81_RED_AND_WHITE wrote:
HAMC THAT DIDNT DO THE SHIT IN FLORIDA . IT WAS THE WARLOCKS MC. THE HA DONT GO TO FLORIDA. TO ALL OF YOU WE ALL KNOW THAT AMERICA IS SPLIT UP IN TO SECTIONS AND YES THE INLAWS HAVE THE SOUTH AND SOME MID WEST. NOW ITS NOT UNCOMMON FOR 1%ER TO HELP OUT CIVILIANS. WE WONT HELP EACH OTHER UNLESS YOUR IN THE C.O.C. BUT IT COMES DOWN TO THIS YES THE MEDIA SHOWS US ALL IN A BAD WAY. TO SELL T.V. AND NEWSPAPERS. I DONT LIKE ANY BLACK AND WHITE I DONT LIKE ANY RED AND GOLD BUT THATS ME IM RED AND WHITE.BUT EACH CLUB WILL DO SHIT FOR THEIR COMMUNITY.IM A REAL BIKER NOT A NET GANGSTA. SO I WONT BASH ONLINE , ILL JUST SAY I DONT LIKE OTHER CLUBS AND THEY DONT LIKE ME BUT WE WILL HELP FOLKS IN A JAM. FUCK WE ARE ALL HUMAN.AND IF FAMOUS PEOPLE LIKE MOVIES STARS CANT STOP THE MEDIA FROM TALKING BOUT THEM , WHAT DO YOU THINK WE CAN DO?
HAMC
AFFA
Pres Dead Riders MC USA

Dothan, AL

#29 Dec 21, 2009
Glad to hear this wrote:
Personally, I'm not surprised at all at the way the Outlaws MC assisted this woman. They are bikers who have two things they enjoy in their world and one of them is Brotherhood, the other is Biking. These guys stick together through anything and will help anyone in need. I'm speaking from experience... you will not find a better group of guys anywhere. All the people who have based their opinions of 1%'er MCs on TV shows, documentaries, or the Hollywood hype, have NO clue what they're talking about. And if you want to know what 1%'er means... do some research. The story goes way back into the late 60's. Realize that all of these guys work and hold good jobs, raise fine children, and love their wives; sure, they like to party and have a good time, who doesn't? But they will stand with you through thick and thin, all you have to do show RESPECT. 1% clubs, all of them, earn the right to be a part of something bigger than the individual, a lot of these are decorated veterans who fought for us to have the right to ride free, and write free. If you have a different opinion, good for you, I don't fault you for that... I just know that the 1%'ers out there are the true heartbeat of American biking and when I see a group of them on the highway, or anywhere else, I have the utmost respect for a level of commitment and honor between brothers that rivals ANY other type of organized club anywhere.
Thank You I am in the process of organizing my club now, our code of conduct is the top of my list if any one see's one of my Dead Riders around the dothan, al. area acting a fool contact me Adam Messer, President Dead Riders Motorcycle Club via facebook and I will handle it. Our image is almost as important as our mission.Again, thank you. And thank you to all the bikers out there who give a damn and to all the others who see that
slyjohn1944

Geneva, AL

#30 Dec 28, 2009
im 65 years old i had somthing to say about all this but GYPSY sead what i had to say , and sead it better than i could have. ride on
Quicksand

Florissant, MO

#31 Mar 21, 2010
local black and white wrote:
Most dont have a clue to what they are talking about.red/gold y dont u say who u really are,and let the people really know where ur head,s at. u give all bikers a bad name.give respect and u will get respect. its not the patch its what in your heart.whats red/gold????? bikers are men so y dont u talk like one instead of pointing your red/gold finger and running off at the mouth....SYLO
You are not talking about respect, you are talking about fear.
Need some Help

El Centro, CA

#32 Apr 5, 2010
I need to get in contact with an officer from Outlaw MC in Dothan. I am a chapter head for a Alabama group who had a conversation with a hang around or claimed to be a hang around of the Outlaws. I have reached out through our channels but have not gotten a response cause his voice mail is full... so I thought I would try here. Today is 5 April 2010. If you read this much longer after this don't bother. Email me at browniz1973@yahoo.com.
4 Dogs Asylum

Sterling, VA

#33 Jun 15, 2010
Most of my guys are vets or current military and i my self have been around a few different clubs in my travels. Evey think weather MC, car clubs, military have had viveries and bad blood at some point. I think the key is respect. I've (or my guys) have never had a problem with any of the clubs we've ran across on the road because we're respectfull of them and they us.
Solo Cholo

Tallahassee, FL

#35 Jun 24, 2010
Alabama is Bandidos country!
rose

Columbia, MO

#36 Aug 20, 2010
4 Dogs Asylum wrote:
Most of my guys are vets or current military and i my self have been around a few different clubs in my travels. Evey think weather MC, car clubs, military have had viveries and bad blood at some point. I think the key is respect. I've (or my guys) have never had a problem with any of the clubs we've ran across on the road because we're respectfull of them and they us.
I agree with Quicksand so, ONE MORE TIME....it isn't about respect it is about fear, get it right guys. In other words, hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil....or else.
Your frigging nuts

Mcdonough, GA

#37 Sep 18, 2010
Nobody seems to mention that the Renegade who got blown up is also the Renegage who murdered an Outlaw. Get your line straight before you go shooting off your mouth.
soooofine

AOL

#38 Sep 28, 2010
are the warlocks black and white or red and white....please advise
RideorDie

Dothan, AL

#39 Sep 28, 2010
Red and Gold wrote:
You are either a bitch of the club, a very deluded woman or one extremely lucky lady as the inlaws are famous for rape, pediphilia, robbery and murder not to mention drug dealing/trafficing extorsion, pimping and cowardice where they need a gang to fight as they don't have the heart and balls to do it on there own.
I've seen the same episodes and according to the History Channel, ALL gangs are this way. So what is your point? I know plenty of bike riders. Some are in a club and some not, but the one thing I do know, is that if I ever need backup, I know who to call.
Stacey Boston

United States

#40 Sep 30, 2010
Red and Gold wrote:
You are either a bitch of the club, a very deluded woman or one extremely lucky lady as the inlaws are famous for rape, pediphilia, robbery and murder not to mention drug dealing/trafficing extorsion, pimping and cowardice where they need a gang to fight as they don't have the heart and balls to do it on there own.
I would like to comment on this as well. To the person that wrote this is the ignorant one and if your going to complain get the name right it is the outlaws not the inlaws, now who is the clueless one
Bill Rich

Perry, GA

#41 Oct 1, 2010
Most male bikers are gay.
Quicksand

Florissant, MO

#42 Oct 2, 2010
dandy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes these guys are really great people I wouldn't be scared at all if these guys had shown up. I have always told my grown children if they ever need help go to the nearest biker bar and they will help you. I do support them too.
This is by far the stupidest advice I have ever heard or see given. Let's just hope you don't actually have children.

How many underage girls you think the OL MC has stripping or hooking for them. You ever heard of a runaway, a homeless kid? Got one missing? Check the strip joints and the OMGs, you might just find them there. Hey, a kid got to eat - and the OMGs know that. Exploitation is the name of the game baby. It's just part of the con. Like insurance fraud, disability fraud and pimping.
Quicksand

Florissant, MO

#43 Oct 2, 2010
Stacey Boston wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to comment on this as well. To the person that wrote this is the ignorant one and if your going to complain get the name right it is the outlaws not the inlaws, now who is the clueless one
Aaaaaa, I think that was meant to be an insult honey.
4DAMC

United States

#44 Oct 2, 2010
Every chapter of every club is differnt. You may like one and not the others. And keep in mind as far as groups of people go all groups have bad apples and those who are good folks from OMG's to poliece and military.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dothan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Ryles Chapman (Feb '16) Jan 25 Bjmilla 2
News Cowarts Man Charges with Rape and Sodomy Jan '18 Justice For Our G... 5
kid getting beat up in Troy by police?? Dec '17 Concerned citizen 1
News Dad who protested against Roy Moore honours gay... Dec '17 Common sense 18
News Webb police officer among nine men busted in pr... (Jul '08) Dec '17 Bill 63
News Roy Moore Reemerges for an Election-Eve Rally, ... Dec '17 Death on 2 Legs 2
Justin Duane Dannels (Aug '17) Dec '17 Tree 6

Dothan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dothan Mortgages