AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2009

Judged:

I never knew that there is a chapter of the OUTLAWS MC in dothan area. I recently ran out of gas on a deserted back road in the dothan area. I can say that I was more than a little nervous when I heard the rumble of motorcycles stoping where we were at. I was just short of terified when I realized that the bikers were members of the OUTLAWS motorcycle club. I have seen the history chanel & I just knew that this would be the end for my children & I.
I must now say "dont believe the hype". The outlaws were some of the nicest people I have ever met. Not olny did they go get us some gas (with their own money) but they left one of their members to sit with us while they were gone, saying "this is no place for a woman & children at nite". The member that stayed with us was very polite & made instant friends with my 2 young sons.
I have since researched OMG's on the internet. I have come to realize that the majority of crimes that the OUTLAWS have been involved in were directed towards the HELLS ANGLES in retaliation for crimes commited aginst them.
I now like to think of the OUTLAWS MC as the good guys in the OMG world. We should thank GOD that we have OUTLAWS and NOT HELLS ANGLES in Dothan. Google hells angles & you will see who is committing the crimes. Also google dothan city police arrests. There have been FAR MORE police officers in Alabama charged\convicted of crimes than OUTLAWS. Im not saying these guy are angles, but who is? "For all have sinned & fallen short of the glory of GOD"
Thank you OUTLAWS MC ALABAMA for making this little corner of the world a little safer for all of us.
Also I think the federal government could waste our tax dollars in alot better ways than harrasing these guys who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms.
From now on I'm gonna "SUPPORT MY LOCAL OUTLAWS"!
Pastor Dave

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2009

Judged:

Did you know that they call themselves 1%ers? Not sure what they mean by that. I have a neice whos husband is in a bike club. He says the outlaws police other clubs to make sure no one causes trouble for bikers in general. But still they look like a rough bunch. Not sure I would want to be on thier bad side.
Are you serious

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2009

Judged:

The last real biker war in the US was caused by the Outlaws Murdering 3 Hells Angels in Florida in cold blood after the Outlaws lured them into believing that they were friendly towards them. The Outlaws are also famous for selling their Wives or Girlfriends into prostitution. Also they attacked another peaceful club where there were 9 Outlaws and 3 of the other club. They shot up 2 of them and beat the other severely. One Outlaw was killed as the innocent club acted in self defense, no charges were brought by the police. The club the Outlaws attacked was the Renegades and about 1year later the Outlaws planted a bomb in the young Renegades truck and blew off his arm and leg. Maybe you should do more research you got off lucky!
Lucky

Enterprise, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2009

Judged:

I guess she's lucky that she and her little motorcycle gang weren't blown up.
and

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2009

Judged:

Pastor Dave wrote:
Did you know that they call themselves 1%ers? Not sure what they mean by that. I have a neice whos husband is in a bike club. He says the outlaws police other clubs to make sure no one causes trouble for bikers in general. But still they look like a rough bunch. Not sure I would want to be on thier bad side.
the term 1%er will help you remember not to put every single person who rides a Harley in the same robbing, murdering type of light. Only 1%(probably less) of all the people riding Harley's are in a harcore gang.
Red and Gold

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2009

Judged:

You are either a bitch of the club, a very deluded woman or one extremely lucky lady as the inlaws are famous for rape, pediphilia, robbery and murder not to mention drug dealing/trafficing extorsion, pimping and cowardice where they need a gang to fight as they don't have the heart and balls to do it on there own.
One Biker

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2009

Judged:

Red and Gold wrote:
You are either a bitch of the club, a very deluded woman or one extremely lucky lady as the inlaws are famous for rape, pediphilia, robbery and murder not to mention drug dealing/trafficing extorsion, pimping and cowardice where they need a gang to fight as they don't have the heart and balls to do it on there own.
You are a clueless MORON who knows absoloutly NOTHING about the Black & White World. Get Real and quit watching the History Channel. You really believe in 2009 they do all these things?? This person knows NOTHING! Only what he's seen on TV.. Grow up.
Glad to hear this

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2009

Judged:

Personally, I'm not surprised at all at the way the Outlaws MC assisted this woman. They are bikers who have two things they enjoy in their world and one of them is Brotherhood, the other is Biking. These guys stick together through anything and will help anyone in need. I'm speaking from experience... you will not find a better group of guys anywhere. All the people who have based their opinions of 1%'er MCs on TV shows, documentaries, or the Hollywood hype, have NO clue what they're talking about. And if you want to know what 1%'er means... do some research. The story goes way back into the late 60's. Realize that all of these guys work and hold good jobs, raise fine children, and love their wives; sure, they like to party and have a good time, who doesn't? But they will stand with you through thick and thin, all you have to do show RESPECT. 1% clubs, all of them, earn the right to be a part of something bigger than the individual, a lot of these are decorated veterans who fought for us to have the right to ride free, and write free. If you have a different opinion, good for you, I don't fault you for that... I just know that the 1%'ers out there are the true heartbeat of American biking and when I see a group of them on the highway, or anywhere else, I have the utmost respect for a level of commitment and honor between brothers that rivals ANY other type of organized club anywhere.
Glad to hear this

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2009

Judged:

My apologies... the 1%'er history goes back into the late 40's, not the 60's.
Lets _get_ serious

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2009

Judged:

OMG rarely help anyone but themselves...usually to trafficking charges. It's only a matter of time before those 'geniouses' of the Dothan chapter get hit by some Federal sting and go crashing down like most of those biker poon tangs!
local black and white

Eufaula, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2009

Judged:

Most dont have a clue to what they are talking about.red/gold y dont u say who u really are,and let the people really know where ur head,s at. u give all bikers a bad name.give respect and u will get respect. its not the patch its what in your heart.whats red/gold????? bikers are men so y dont u talk like one instead of pointing your red/gold finger and running off at the mouth....SYLO
British girl

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2009

Judged:

To my knowledge I have never personally met an outlaw biker, whether Outlaws mc, Hells Angels, or any other. However I speak to an outlaw biker every day on a chat site that I am a member of. He is polite, he is hard working, and he is a true gentleman to every1 that he speaks to. Ok, so I hear you saying "you dont really know him, he's just a virtual friend". Well I just wish that every1 on the web was as polite as he is. After all my waffling, my point is that we should not judge any faction of society, or any individual, without ever having interacted with them in one way or another.
Sleepy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2009

Judged:

I wish i would have got into this life twenty years ago, I'm gonna go down to Dothan and meet these guy's. Maybe the'll accept me as a Outlaw one day. Ride On
dandy

Danville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2009

Judged:

Red and Gold wrote:
I Can't believe you posted this the red and gold and Black and white are getting along U shouldn't have even wrote this. I know
dandy

Danville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2009

Judged:

Concerned tax payer wrote:
I never knew that there is a chapter of the OUTLAWS MC in dothan area. I recently ran out of gas on a deserted back road in the dothan area. I can say that I was more than a little nervous when I heard the rumble of motorcycles stoping where we were at. I was just short of terified when I realized that the bikers were members of the OUTLAWS motorcycle club. I have seen the history chanel & I just knew that this would be the end for my children & I.
I must now say "dont believe the hype". The outlaws were some of the nicest people I have ever met. Not olny did they go get us some gas (with their own money) but they left one of their members to sit with us while they were gone, saying "this is no place for a woman & children at nite". The member that stayed with us was very polite & made instant friends with my 2 young sons.
I have since researched OMG's on the internet. I have come to realize that the majority of crimes that the OUTLAWS have been involved in were directed towards the HELLS ANGLES in retaliation for crimes commited aginst them.
I now like to think of the OUTLAWS MC as the good guys in the OMG world. We should thank GOD that we have OUTLAWS and NOT HELLS ANGLES in Dothan. Google hells angles & you will see who is committing the crimes. Also google dothan city police arrests. There have been FAR MORE police officers in Alabama charged\convicted of crimes than OUTLAWS. Im not saying these guy are angles, but who is? "For all have sinned & fallen short of the glory of GOD"
Thank you OUTLAWS MC ALABAMA for making this little corner of the world a little safer for all of us.
Also I think the federal government could waste our tax dollars in alot better ways than harrasing these guys who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms.
From now on I'm gonna "SUPPORT MY LOCAL OUTLAWS"!
Yes these guys are really great people I wouldn't be scared at all if these guys had shown up. I have always told my grown children if they ever need help go to the nearest biker bar and they will help you. I do support them too.
Pipe Man

Enterprise, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

Judged:

The Outlaws have always treated me ok and I have a couple of them take up for me. Not all bikers are bad.
They definitaly take care of each other and they will help you when you are in need. Look at who does poker runs to help people, bikers.
Property Of

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2009

Judged:

These men do not sell, trade or share their women, especially not in the Dothan Chapter. There is no rape, prostitution, or otherwise from these men in this chapter. These are some of the kindest men you will meet. They will do anything they can for anyone, including helping someone on the side of the road. These men are friends, brothers and a family. The past has given MCs a bad reputation and it is truly sad how stupid some people can be. The TV shows, history channel and all the hype only shows the bad, not all MCs are the same, and a lot has changed. Yes there has been bad, still is bad, but there is no need to fear the Black and White in Dothan, Alabama. The members here participate in local Poker Runs and help people as much as they can. They have respectable jobs, amazing families and work just as hard, if not harder, than the next man. People should learn more about what is really going on before they go running their mouths about something they have no clue about. And Red/Gold, anyone who knows anything knows what you are about...knows not to listen to you. Aren't the HA's known for all bad? At least the B&W's are known for good, and show good.
GYPSY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2009

Judged:

The OUTLAWS MC are the best Club in the World
O F F O THE OLDEST club OUT THERE !

Club , Family is what the believe Brother Hood
and they take care of there own ..

we have been friends to the GA Club for years
and to the real Gypsy Ride Free in Biker Heaven my Brother !

Your Sister Gypsy

OFFO

my the sun be in your face and the wind at your back !
GYPSY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2009

Judged:

Sleepy wrote:
I wish i would have got into this life twenty years ago, I'm gonna go down to Dothan and meet these guy's. Maybe the'll accept me as a Outlaw one day. Ride On
well sleepy you would have to be come a hang around and will will then become a prospect and trust me they will check you out but good so u just dont come into the real MC world like that ..
GYPSY

Dyer, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

Judged:

Well I have read here to night what some have said
on the OUTLAWS MC ..OK, some good some welll.. I give ya that ...

I have nothing against any other club out their
Now days this is 2009 going into 2010
as long as each club show the respect of each other .
Now the war as some one put it is some what over ..
and has been for some time now ...
The OUTLAWS fought back after the Hells Angels(81)
set Fire Booms off in there club house in Fl but my god do U know how long ago that was like back in
80 something If I remember right ..Times were differant back then..

Now some one also so said something about Raping etc and even kids .. well let me tell u this
First off if your in ther Town doing that Shit they will take the raper out and a Child Raper will be dealt with ok as they should be .

AND IF your Old Man is a Club member theirs no way your sharing your old Lady with someone ... like some dun shit said in these post ...

And Most real MC were start by ex United States Military Folks that have Served this Country so the stupid people that talk about how bad they are etc can be free in the USA to write such dumm Crap That don't know Crap about MC's

Now to something eals I read here to night I dont know if it was for me or what BUT I am no mans Bitch (NO CAGES) but I do get Respect from the Guys as I have a All Woman MC that Dosent take crap off anyone ..I own 2 Bikes of mine own 1 fat boy and one Low Rider Chopper ..
And I know how to ride them Hell I guess so since I have been riding for almost 35 years hummm..

Let me ASK YOU THAT bash the outlaws( On This post ) IN DOTHAN AL
If you would let them they would get rid of the so call street gangs and the drug houses and help make it a better town to live in as the saying goes you don't crap in your own back yard and they will not have it .....

Funny thing is Dothan PD is a bunch of crooks there the worst kind have a gun and a badge hummm
But cant seem to make it right etc...
Trust me I know I use to live in that God forsaken little town many many years ago ...

But ya know what Momma Says right Stupid is as Stupid Does HUmmm So I think if ya don't know what ya be talking about just better to listen Like be seen not heard LOL....

But maybe one Day the City of DOTHAN Alabama will grow the heck up and come into the 20 first century.........

Ride Free Ride Safe
O F F O
Black & White
GYPSY )O(
May the sun be in your face and the wind in your back
O yea I spoke the the Red & white (81) at a EasyRider event and we had no problems at all ..

Flying colors was no peob ....were we were at everyone seemed to be ok and stayed out of each others way SO Ride ON!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dothan Discussions

Search the Dothan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Jul 27 Give me a break 203
Houston County Crooked Cops (Jun '13) Jul 26 need good man 158
Kinsey Alabama History (Jun '06) Jul 25 woofpack 5,495
Debate: Marijuana - Dothan, AL (Aug '10) Jul 24 lil home 38
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 23 Give Him a Brain 84
Rickey Stokes = Horrible Person (Nov '13) Jul 15 EX Connie 25
AL Who do you support for Governor in Alabama in 2... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Rep 704
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dothan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dothan People Search