AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

I heard the other day that Rickey might be involved as a small time player in the indictments on Country crossing. I think he is buddies with
Ronnie Gilley. Hope not but it wouldn't surprise me.
Patriot

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

Short version of Ronnie "Rat" Gilley.
Ronald Gilley is a con

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

Judged:

I remember when Ricky was against CC, complaining about Culver and Gilley ignoring the sunshine laws of Alabama to pass the bill allowing CC in Houston County over night, before anyone even had time to read it.

But, that all changed as soon as Gilley paid off Stokes, via ads on his crappy website. He flip-flopped just like HAS did.

No integrity in these people. They are not your savor, your one source for info, or acting in your best interests. No, they ALL are self centered douche bags that assume you need what they are selling, without once asking you what you want...
Ronald Gilley is a con

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

Judged:

And who here was asked if you wanted CC here before passing the law ignoring the sunshine laws of this state? Not a single person, because they all knew, the people wouldn't go for it, and we didn't.

You can believe the Gilley-bots all you want, but over half of what they have said online, is false propaganda spit forth from the con artist's mouth himself.

The Gilley-bots online, turned me off to the idea of CC even before the stinking place opened, and they haven't stopped to disgust me since.

They'd rather point 15 fingers at everyone except where the fingers needed to be pointed, at Gilley and HAS themselves...
John

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

I didn't know Rickey was against CC before he was for it. If Gilley was paranoid and changing his phone every 3 days and if Rickey was in his pocket putting out favorable information. He is on tape and will be exposed. He will sing like a bird to protect himself.
high five for ricky

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

you are doing a great job
Sondra

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

high five for ricky wrote:
you are doing a great job
yeah, a hand job on ronnie scum gilley.
John

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

I have noticed since the indictments that Rickey has quit allowing people to make comments. I think he will be revealed on tapes and probably have to rat on his buddy, Gilley. Remember Tyson had already quit talking to him as he knew he was a bag boy.
cloud

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2011

Judged:

i hope CC opens back up i lost my job and need another one. plus i think it is good for the area of dothan and houston co. ricky stokes i love he is the best at telling it how it is.!!!! the problem here is all the old folks and baptist in the state of alabama.
wwllp

Ocilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Amen!
think all of you crazy

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

cloud wrote:
i hope CC opens back up i lost my job and need another one. plus i think it is good for the area of dothan and houston co. ricky stokes i love he is the best at telling it how it is.!!!! the problem here is all the old folks and baptist in the state of alabama.
maybe its all of you maybe crazy
good service

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

i heard you get real good service at the wiffle house.
micky gilley

Ocilla, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Judged:

ronnie gilley has got his ass in another bind. offered money to jarrod massey not to talk. now the court is going to revoke his bond and he is going back to jail with no bond. sorry, no cc opening.
Enabling intelligence

Enterprise, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

When CC was open, I couldn't stand the traffic in southside Dothan. They bragged about 20k people traveling down that bottleneck called 231. I'm glad it's done. This area has enough rednecks already, we surely don't need redneck tourists.

We need culture that is respected around the world. Not hillbilly get rich schemes.
kinsy traffic was bad

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

to get out there maybe 1 day to see what kinsy built 1 day they even had a few real people these were not wax people
hay ricky

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

witch side you on you maybe filp - flop tell us why you maybe know something tell us.
ur opinion stinks

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Judged:

Enabling intelligence wrote:
When CC was open, I couldn't stand the traffic in southside Dothan. They bragged about 20k people traveling down that bottleneck called 231. I'm glad it's done. This area has enough rednecks already, we surely don't need redneck tourists.
We need culture that is respected around the world. Not hillbilly get rich schemes.
Post for yourself, i would love to get rich anyway i can!!
You must be a JEALOUS redneck!!!!
Go to bed!!
cloud

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

think all of you crazy wrote:
<quoted text>maybe its all of you maybe crazy
i just think you are a punk. so be it.
realist

Chipley, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

Enabling intelligence wrote:
what part of new york are you from? who do you are coming to this part of the country making sport of the local people? all I can say is If you don't like it go back to queens and enjoy a mapplethorp exibit
nope

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

born and raised here
you assume more than you actually know, go figure

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Dothan Forum right now

Search the Dothan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 51 min Give Him a Brain 84
Rickey Stokes = Horrible Person (Nov '13) Jul 15 EX Connie 25
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Jul 11 freedom 201
AL Who do you support for Governor in Alabama in 2... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Rep 704
AL Recent tornado outbreak in South may set new re... (Apr '11) Jun '14 ThomasA 416
Kinsey Alabama History (Jun '06) Jun '14 to much run off 5,490
Debate: Marijuana - Dothan, AL (Aug '10) Jun '14 Jim 37
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dothan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dothan People Search