Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

I Just moved here about four months ago , I need to find a very , very good place to get my windows tinted . I am a very picky person . Pricing has really nothing to do with my decision , I just want a really good job ! I've had my bad experience with other shops , so please if anyone can help just post it . Thanks
Bad Boy

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Zombie Slayer 2000 wrote:
I Just moved here about four months ago , I need to find a very , very good place to get my windows tinted . I am a very picky person . Pricing has really nothing to do with my decision , I just want a really good job ! I've had my bad experience with other shops , so please if anyone can help just post it . Thanks
Try the Tint Guys across from Dothan High School

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Bad Boy wrote:
<quoted text>Try the Tint Guys across from Dothan High School
Thanks , I will go by there this weekend .
billshields

South Jordan, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

What is the us of ( http://www.reflectech.ca/products/tinting/ ) window tinting? I know it stops people from seeing inside, but is there any other use to it? Oh, and the sun too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Out looking in wrote:
<quoted text>See William Thomas. You can get a tint and your drugs at the same place
Wow ! That's two places that I've heard of so far ! Two tint shops that has issues with drug use or sales or both . The other one was named " TINT SPECTRUM " I heard from a law enforcement officer that the owner names Robert Clarance Simmons or Clarance Robert Simmons ? But I was told by a police officer and some other folks about this guy ( TINT SPECTRUM ) I normally wouldn't believe these rumors but hearing it from a narcotics officer really put the truth in the " rumor " well , thanks for the waning and I will steer clear of the drug infested tint shops .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dothan Discussions

Search the Dothan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Dothan, AL (Aug '10) 15 hr lil home 38
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Give Him a Brain 84
Rickey Stokes = Horrible Person (Nov '13) Jul 15 EX Connie 25
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Jul 11 freedom 201
AL Who do you support for Governor in Alabama in 2... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Rep 704
AL Recent tornado outbreak in South may set new re... (Apr '11) Jun '14 ThomasA 416
Kinsey Alabama History (Jun '06) Jun '14 to much run off 5,490
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dothan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dothan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE