Ruther Glen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Judged:

The lawsuit is so bogus. Anybody here know Jessica? This only mentions the things she's not been convicted of. Best thing that could have happened to her is that a real lawyer prosecuted her and she was put in jail. Youll just keep on reading about her in the police activity reports. Trouble, she's nothing but trouble.
She can cry really good though so maybe she'll fool a few on that jury.
Concerned in caroline

Avenue, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Judged:

JiminyCrickett wrote:
Lippa is only interested in friending people with money, his golfing buddies, and people who can do things for him. He is abusive to his staff and has his loyal "minions" give the deputies illegal orders, so he can say he "didn't give the order". He is vindictive and will go after people who don't agree with him.
I TOTALLY AGREE!!
Concerned in caroline

Avenue, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Judged:

Tony Lippa is a snake in TALL grass!
ur kiddin me

Bowling Green, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

hehehehehe this is more fun than the state fair!!! i love getting you people all stirred up.

Since: Nov 11

Avenue, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Judged:

The Sandman wrote:
To Can't Believe This in 2011: haha are you serious?! Wow you people can't stop can you? Your man LOST. He LOST big. It wasn't close. The people have spoken. They didn't want to go back to the Mayberry days like garnett wanted to. Hey I have an idea.. Stop complaining and pack your bags and cry somewhere else. Thank you , you poor sport.
He may have lost to a loser but the best man is still STRONG! Lippa your not even close to being the man Charles Garnett is!
Poor losers stink

Ruther Glen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Judged:

And, Garnetts not even close to being the sheriff of caroline county.lol
Will he be supervisor one day? Not sure. Will he be the sheriff today tomorrow or next year? Nope.
I heard that the drug dealers were all crying at the truck stops cause they wouldve been back in business if Garnett won.
They still got to celebrate spencers re-election.

Since: Nov 11

Avenue, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Judged:

Poor losers stink wrote:
Will he be supervisor one day? Not sure. Will he be the sheriff today tomorrow or next year? Nope.
I heard that the drug dealers were all crying at the truck stops cause they wouldve been back in business if Garnett won.
Thats ok poke fun....we all know why Lippas crew was wearing orange day of elections....cuz pretty soon he will be going out in an orange jumpsuit....nice to see his groupies support his color!
wow

Ashland, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Judged:

Poor losers stink wrote:
what your really saying is Clyde Davenport and Debbie James are crying and now everyone in the Cooper case is crying right?
just the facts maam

Ashland, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Judged:

Don't any of you people wonder why "3 deputies and the sherriff" "targetted" this fine law abiding citizen??? Are your blinders really on so tight? 25,000 people in Caroline County and they just decided to pick on this sweet little home maker who was home baking cookies for her kids all day???
wow

Ashland, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

just the facts maam wrote:
Don't any of you people wonder why "3 deputies and the sherriff" "targetted" this fine law abiding citizen??? Are your blinders really on so tight? 25,000 people in Caroline County and they just decided to pick on this sweet little home maker who was home baking cookies for her kids all day???
we know why and you do too...
ivnws4u

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

If you go and look at those cases in court, you will see that in one case she had to pay nearly $1,000 in restitution plus court costs. Do your homework, folks. She might not have had to stay the Greybar Hotel, but had to pay the piper.
duhhh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

Actually she didn't have to pay anything She was sup too but that too got dismissed. Let's get the facts straight, she has a clean record
JiminyCrickett

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

It doesn't matter what kind of record she has. It doesn't matter what kind of person she is. The point is that she felt her civil rights were violated. She hired attorneys who felt she had a case. The case has been filed. Why belittle the person and the case just because of who the complaining party is? She's pretty brave to pursue the case based on comments here. And a reminder: the more protests about this, the more you out yourselves...have a nice day.
just the facts maam

Ashland, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

Sorry Jiminy, but you're wrong. MANY people know the "rest of the story." This didn't just "suddenly happen for no reason." There is a LOT more HISTORY. There's a BIG difference between being brave and seeking vengeance (whether it be a woman scorned or someone seeking money as retribution or setting people up).

ANYONE can find a lawyer willing to take a case whether it be on it's merits, just for the money or for the publicity if it's sensational enough. Anyone in the legal community will tell you, you can get a Grand Jury to indict a ham sandwich, and there's always a lawyer willing to take any case!

Stay tuned.
So true

Ruther Glen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

Just the facts maam nailed it. This crazy 23 year old spoiled brat threatens everyone, she always has and she usually gets her way cause shes scary. Im glad lippa stood up to her.
And whoever wrote shes got a clear record, you'd better check your cases again.
She'll throw out the race card, im a little girl card and hopefully the jury will see thru it. A whole bunch of folks are ready to tell them what she really is.
wow

Ashland, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

JiminyCrickett wrote:
It doesn't matter what kind of record she has. It doesn't matter what kind of person she is. The point is that she felt her civil rights were violated. She hired attorneys who felt she had a case. The case has been filed. Why belittle the person and the case just because of who the complaining party is? She's pretty brave to pursue the case based on comments here. And a reminder: the more protests about this, the more you out yourselves...have a nice day.
Well said Jiminy,what comes around goes around.
wow

Ashland, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

ivnws4u wrote:
If you go and look at those cases in court, you will see that in one case she had to pay nearly $1,000 in restitution plus court costs. Do your homework, folks. She might not have had to stay the Greybar Hotel, but had to pay the piper.
Clyde Davenport worry about your self,you have no right to judge anyone.
imstupid

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

wow wrote:
<quoted text>Well said Jiminy,what comes around goes around.
Absolutely why should someones character or credibility be a factor when making serious allegations? That's silly...
onthefence

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Judged:

I'm not sure what to think about this lawsuit. I have done a little bit a research, and it does appear like the plaintiff has had quite a few run ins with the law. I've also heard some less than flattering rumors about her. Is it true she has 4 kids by four different men and is only 23? And are the crimes she's accusing that she was arrested for without cause involving victims? If so are the victims in on it also? I'm not taking sides yet. But if anybody can answer these questions I would appreciate it. And I would have to agree that somebody's character in credibility does matter when stating allegations about others.
Geez

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

Judged:

Jessica Cooper has 5 kids, claims one as her brother, and has 4 others by different men. Anyone who knows her personally should know the story behind this. She's "close" with Mr. Spencer. And if you all think she got off on all those charges bc she was innocent, you're in denial. Read between the lines people! If she's able to even tell the truth anymore, pigs will start flying. Last I heard she was knocked up again. Lippa has NOTHING to worry about!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 301 - 320 of338
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Doswell Discussions

Search the Doswell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Jul 15 Billy Bob 2,548
Any T-Mobile Users ? Jul 8 Nah 2
Lake Caroline....?? (May '12) Jul 7 Wornout 19
Mike Hall chief of police at MWU Jun 26 Concerned1 3
Review: Romp n' Roll Jun 25 glenallenrompnroll 1
Review: Dominion Equipment Parts, LLC Jun '14 dominionrichmond 1
Clyde Davenport Jun '14 eyeroller 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Doswell Jobs

•••