Incentive saving plan

Posted in the Doswell Forum

JER-EL

Richmond, VA

#1 Apr 1, 2013
Tell Wayne to shut his pie hole! An incentive plan is great! When you say Wayne that it is their job. Why dont you do yours? It shouldnt be kickbacks and incentives for you. Why dont you just do your time and let the forward thinkers do our thing? The utilies director didnt have to do what he did. He could have done nothing! Like you and collected his check and went home. What we have been doing and what you are apart of has gotten us here. Please just shut up and vote you are no longer the chairman.
http://www.carolineprogress.com/...
Good job Joey!
M Wright

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Apr 2, 2013
Here is the incentive that should be offered, do your job and get a paycheck. Pretty soon they will want an bonus just for showing up to work on time. Ridiculous.
JER-EL

Richmond, VA

#3 Apr 3, 2013
Mr Wright,
You should stick to the school board and worry about that because you have a lot on your hands. There has been plenty you have missed and asked for that wasnt needed. Thats why I will make it my mission to make sure the bond referendum is tanked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doswell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
copper v lippa (Jul '12) Feb 19 NewSheriffPlease 5
kroger gas Feb 15 gregsgrl 1
Review: Thornburg Auto & Truck Repair Feb 12 Jamestheduke21 3
Violent Crime, Terry Nero Shooting in Twin Hick... (Feb '12) Jan '15 Concerned Resident 2
Lake Caroline....?? (May '12) Dec '14 TIC 24
lake caroline news (Nov '09) Dec '14 Parent 14
Glen Allen Music Thread Nov '14 Musikologist 1
Doswell Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Doswell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:34 am PST