The State Fair Of Virginia Is Back - wtvr

Full story: WTVR 34
The State Fair of Virginia returns after a successful inaugural year at The Meadow Event Park in Doswell, Va. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lou

United States

#1 Sep 23, 2010
Just hope this location is far enough away that the thugs can't get to it!
anon

Richmond, VA

#2 Sep 23, 2010
thugs can't afford it - unless they rob someone BEFORE they come
Real Change

Ashland, VA

#3 Sep 23, 2010
It is strategically located close to northern va because that is all VA cares about. The rest of Va doesn't exist. I hope they have a nice fair. I won't beat and bang on 95 north to go up there.
NOVA RULES

Richmond, VA

#4 Sep 24, 2010
They try to get Nova to go to it becuase that is where the money is. There is no money in NOVA than most states in america.
NOVA RULES

Richmond, VA

#5 Sep 24, 2010
more money soory
Real Change

Ashland, VA

#6 Sep 24, 2010
Yea...I wish they would annex NOVA into DC so that you could lose all of your rights. NoVA is a traffic disaster. I like to drive 15 miles in 15 minutes. Not 15 miles in an hour. Cater to NOVA and the fair will be a flop this year. People from Southside are not going to drive north of the city. You've got from Richmond to Fairfax now. Count VA beach, Charlottesville and southside residents out this year.
history buff

Richmond, VA

#7 Sep 24, 2010
Lou wrote:
Just hope this location is far enough away that the thugs can't get to it!
Thank God,the bus doesn't go that far up.Maybe now we can have a decent State Fair without all the"pants on the ground"people ruining it.

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

#8 Sep 24, 2010
I'm surprised the thugs in Highland Park haven't sued for taking away their victim base. Oh well, They still have NASCAR 2 times a year to take up the slack.
WHO DAT

Wilmington, DE

#9 Sep 24, 2010
greg in central va wrote:
I'm surprised the thugs in Highland Park haven't sued for taking away their victim base. Oh well, They still have NASCAR 2 times a year to take up the slack.
ROFL!!!!
Real Change

Ashland, VA

#10 Sep 24, 2010
Yea...shouldn't have moved it though. It's reactionary. They should have tried to manage the hoodrats. I know that it's hard to stop the black crime wave but now everyone has to pay. I wonder how decent black people feel when they see white flight b/c an event has thrown up their hands and said "enough".
think

Hopewell, VA

#12 Sep 24, 2010
Real Change wrote:
Yea...shouldn't have moved it though. It's reactionary. They should have tried to manage the hoodrats. I know that it's hard to stop the black crime wave but now everyone has to pay. I wonder how decent black people feel when they see white flight b/c an event has thrown up their hands and said "enough".
Whites have been fleeing since the beginning of integration. And the decent black people have kept up with them, civil rights! When in the hell did crime adopt a color? I believe the crime wave jumped off of the ship from England, Spain, Portugal and every other nation that thought their way was better.
mann

Mechanicsville, VA

#13 Sep 24, 2010
Real Change wrote:
Yea...I wish they would annex NOVA into DC so that you could lose all of your rights. NoVA is a traffic disaster. I like to drive 15 miles in 15 minutes. Not 15 miles in an hour. Cater to NOVA and the fair will be a flop this year. People from Southside are not going to drive north of the city. You've got from Richmond to Fairfax now. Count VA beach, Charlottesville and southside residents out this year.
Dude, the good people will drive the xtra mile for a safer fair! I live 5 mn. from the old fair and would rather drive the extra mile....
not a demorat

Waynesboro, VA

#14 Sep 26, 2010
wish they would start there own black state fair
They can have lots of fun games, pick the pocket, spray paint the building, break the windows out, how low can you wear your pants, dunk homie the clown..... Ohhhhhhh the fun to be had...... Bring your guns and cuzins its gonna be a killer time
Glen Allen

United States

#15 Sep 26, 2010
not a demorat wrote:
wish they would start there own black state fair
They can have lots of fun games, pick the pocket, spray paint the building, break the windows out, how low can you wear your pants, dunk homie the clown..... Ohhhhhhh the fun to be had...... Bring your guns and cuzins its gonna be a killer time
__________
That will never happen unless the Government pays all of the costs including admission. The majority of the blacks will not spend a dime on anything like that ~ education is not big with them. This is why the black museum in Fredericksburg went bankrupt (and why Wilder has still not paid the back taxes), white people are not particularly interested in going to a place like that because we stayed in school and already learned it. The money the City is now trying to spend on the 150th anniversary of the Civil War, will be a flop to for the same reason.
As for the State Fair, I went yesterday and had a great time, traffic was almost non-existent, parking was easy, and there were plenty of bathrooms. The food is a bit pricey, but it only comes once a year and you don't have to eat there.
FYI - There were blacks there, but mostly on the side where the rides were.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#16 Sep 26, 2010
When did Doswell become NOVA?

It is right next to Kings Dominion and the hood rats have had no trouble getting there. Hell, there were bus loads of thugs that were exported from Maryland and PA that were told not to return to Hershey Park due to problems they caused when they went there.

That is why we stopped going to Kings Dominion. Bush Gardens has less “thuggery” in attendance and better rides and food.

The state fair will be no different than when it was at RIR.
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#17 Sep 27, 2010
va_tazdad wrote:
When did Doswell become NOVA?
It is right next to Kings Dominion and the hood rats have had no trouble getting there. Hell, there were bus loads of thugs that were exported from Maryland and PA that were told not to return to Hershey Park due to problems they caused when they went there.
That is why we stopped going to Kings Dominion. Bush Gardens has less “thuggery” in attendance and better rides and food.
The state fair will be no different than when it was at RIR.
__________
Exactly, it is about 30-40 minutes from Richmond, and on Saturday (Noon) there was no traffic. Not hardly Northern Virginia!
gin

Colonial Heights, VA

#18 Sep 28, 2010
I went to the fair and it was very nice and I live in chester. and plan on going back. getting there wasnt a problem for us. and from what I saw no thugs were there.
Real Change

Ashland, VA

#19 Sep 28, 2010
gin wrote:
I went to the fair and it was very nice and I live in chester. and plan on going back. getting there wasnt a problem for us. and from what I saw no thugs were there.
Yes, unfortunately no thugs were there and no one else from what I hear. Yes, Glen Allen, I have to agree, traffic was light because no one went.
Really

Richmond, VA

#20 Oct 3, 2010
Keep in mind that it is the "State" Fair. Not the Richmond Fair.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#21 Oct 3, 2010
Really wrote:
Keep in mind that it is the "State" Fair. Not the Richmond Fair.
That idea went over like a fart in church. The "promoter" couldn't come up with the security deposit for the RMA parking lot at the Diamond.

That would have been nothing but a thug free for all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doswell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lake caroline news (Nov '09) Dec 15 Ladysmith 13
Glen Allen Music Thread Nov 26 Musikologist 1
Did Lake Land'Or ever get Comcast Broadband? Nov 23 Matt 5
Review: Richmond Locksmith Emergency 24-7 Nov '14 phxsunsnash13 1
Skip Fischer Nov '14 con buster 1
Review: Thornburg Auto & Truck Repair Oct '14 Thornburg Auto 2
Montepelier Speed Trap Oct '14 Um huh 1
Doswell Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Doswell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Doswell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Doswell

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 pm PST