How have you been treated by Dos Palo...

How have you been treated by Dos Palos Police?

Posted in the Dos Palos Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dos Palos Resident

Clinton, MO

#1 Oct 31, 2006
Let's find out exactly what Dos Palos Police have been doing to people in our lovely city. Feel free to mention any situation and try not to stray from the truth??? This subject if very sensitive and Dos Palos Police read from here!!! BE HONEST!!!
Some One

Merced, CA

#2 Dec 1, 2006
First of all,
You obviously grew up in Dos Palos because you cannot spell. As I was reading this post that you wrote i began to feel as if you were an un-educated, crank ass, supressed poor mexican that cant ever seem the keep themselves out of jail.
You really should not talk about people unless you have first hand facts. Maybe we should talk about who you are "boning" or how you handle your check book, oh thats right you are not allowed to have a check book because you got busted for writing bad checks and Sizemore must have arrested you, thats why he is dumb isnt it.
You have a problem with Gutierrez, wonder why did you get punked by a small framed young female police officer and now your at home trying to find where your balls obviously went to hide.
You talk about three others Hale, Buie, and Bravo -Do you know these people. Do you know what pathes their careers have taken, probably not. It may or may not be the truth that they were fired.
That fat cop named Hale, I mean come on is that all you have, is he fat because he beat your ass or what.
It's obvious that sucess has something against you as you will never find it. As far as Lopez goes you must be one of the punk bitches that he was londering money to from the other poor supressed Mexicans in Dos Palos.
calling the kettle black

Los Banos, CA

#3 Dec 1, 2006
OK spelling guy, it's laundering not londering.
bob cruz

United States

#4 Dec 1, 2006
Some One wrote:
First of all,
You obviously grew up in Dos Palos because you cannot spell. As I was reading this post that you wrote i began to feel as if you were an un-educated, crank ass, supressed poor mexican that cant ever seem the keep themselves out of jail.
You really should not talk about people unless you have first hand facts. Maybe we should talk about who you are "boning" or how you handle your check book, oh thats right you are not allowed to have a check book because you got busted for writing bad checks and Sizemore must have arrested you, thats why he is dumb isnt it.
You have a problem with Gutierrez, wonder why did you get punked by a small framed young female police officer and now your at home trying to find where your balls obviously went to hide.
You talk about three others Hale, Buie, and Bravo -Do you know these people. Do you know what pathes their careers have taken, probably not. It may or may not be the truth that they were fired.
That fat cop named Hale, I mean come on is that all you have, is he fat because he beat your ass or what.
It's obvious that sucess has something against you as you will never find it. As far as Lopez goes you must be one of the punk bitches that he was londering money to from the other poor supressed Mexicans in Dos Palos.
people like you are the reason i could not wait to get out of the valley you sound like an illiterate slug just thought id let you know.
Some one

Fresno, CA

#5 Dec 1, 2006
bob cruz wrote:
<quoted text>people like you are the reason i could not wait to get out of the valley you sound like an illiterate slug just thought id let you know.
I was responding to a negative comment posted about the law enforcement in Dos Palos, guess i did not do it write. I was calling them a thug, yeah i mispelled laundering ill give someone that.
Dos Palos Resident

Holden, MO

#6 Dec 2, 2006
I started this forum and have not heard any truth. I'll update

The two officer's Soria and Humphrey's will be in court on 14 Dec in Merced if anyone would like to go.

Also there is a great possibility that out Chief will not be going anywhere!!!

One more thing!! About Sizemore, I read in a couple of posting that he was dating the girl from Circle K!!! To bring you all up to date, THEY BROKE UP!!!
THE Z-man old dos palos

Sanford, NC

#7 Dec 7, 2006
as i grew up in dos palos for many years when i was young,i had some experanices with the police of that fair town. and i was made a better person for it, old richard framer was a good cop in my book
Dos Palos police

UK

#8 Nov 26, 2007
Well, what a year this was!!! Once again,,, I AM THE PERSON WHO STARTED THIS FORUM!!!
Lets see here!!!! We have a couple of names mentioned in the forum, Gutierrez, who is this...
Sizemore, I know this big dude!!Hale, Buie, and Bravo, where are they at now....
UPDATE!!!!
Can someone please update me on the officers of the town. I am currently not around and will be working on an assignment out of the Country. Please once again, ONLY THE TRUTH!!!!
Why hasn't anyone mentioned Humphrey's or Soria again? What happen to these officers??
Dos palos is my home town. I still want to come back one day and would like some information about the town!! Also, to the person calling themselves,(SOME ONE), Why are you so mad if we talk about the officers? I just want to know the truth!!! An example of the truth is. some officers live on Donna st, and Brannon!! True or false!!
cleveland steamer

Los Gatos, CA

#9 Dec 6, 2007
You make me laugh, you are not looking out for the good of Dos Palos you just want to talk crap about the police dept. Why don't you stop lying on your post that you write about and start telling the truth to the people who want to know the truth. It sounds like you do know the facts if you are willing to post where an officer might live. Start reporting the truth, the readers want to know!!!!
Dos Palos police

UK

#10 Dec 13, 2007
Yes, CLEVELAND STREAMER<<<<< < I apologize for the for irregard to peoples lives!!! I am trying to get the truth about the Dos Palos Police department posted. YOUR Right, It was wrong... I will not mention it or any other selective type information that might put someone in harms way.
LETS GET SOME INFO< OUT TO THE TOWN>>>>>>

Everyone is asking what exactly happened during all the news coverage? AND why did the police department do that to SORIA AND HUMPHREYS>>>> Where they escape goats??
Dos Palos police

UK

#11 Dec 20, 2007
Cleveland streamer, I pulled some facts over to another forum..... I apologize but it was needed.......
Dos Palos ITSELF

Pahrump, NV

#12 Feb 29, 2008
You are all wrong.

Dos Palos... ITSELF, is full of uneducated, stupid, rednecks, illegal aliens, and dumb as f*** people.

That means everyone.

Including everyone in this forum. Why this even exists bothers my very innards.
2525eeo

Fresno, CA

#13 Feb 29, 2008
Some One wrote:
First of all,
are your lives that boring that you try to be in the lives of others?
little green bag

Fresno, CA

#14 Feb 29, 2008
THE Z-man old dos palos wrote:
as i grew up in dos palos for many years when i was young,i had some experanices with the police of that fair town. and i was made a better person for it, old richard framer was a good cop in my book
richard farmer was a complete racist and i am happy that he is taking a dirt nap.
Dos Palos Police

UK

#15 Feb 29, 2008
COME ON guys...
He's gone now,
Leave him alone....

Lets talk about the HERE AND NOW>>
Dos Palos Police

Lower Lake, CA

#16 Feb 29, 2008
Nah, changed my mind.

Make fun of zeppo as well as Dos Palos. It sucks so bad.
Neil Obus

Coachella, CA

#18 Aug 4, 2011
I worked for Richard for 4 years in the mid 80s, not only was he NOT a racist, but was fair and treated people well.. He kept the streets free of gangs and the city safe.. Although he did dislike drug addicts, burglars and people that prayed in the helpless.. Hmmm where do you fit into the equation ? His life ended tragically, let his name rest in peace
neveforget

Reston, VA

#19 Aug 6, 2011
Some One wrote:
First of all,
lol..spell check yourself loser.
Average person

United States

#20 Oct 18, 2011
In some ways the police are doing what their here to do that is take criminals off the street.. Right?! But what about the people who haven't had justice done upon those who deserve it? Why are many incidents just forgotten about? In all honesty there are a couple of good police officers here but others just have a side to them that possibly need to be takin into consideration... Such as officer green he was suspend from Chowchilla police force for citizens abuse, unlawful conduct towards a citizen, where'd we find him at hes a catch!!!
Pinky

Jacksonville, NC

#21 Oct 31, 2011
I can spell and I am from Dos Palos. Not everyone that is from Dos Palos is stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dos Palos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fired at dos palos newspaper print for being gay Jul 23 JEANETTE MERCED 2
Meeting place Jul 3 Grimace 2
anthony bass (Aug '11) Jun 30 Dewiece 4
Local Politics Do you approve of Mike Villalta as Mayor? (Oct '14) Jun 28 Officer Battles 4
horny man seeking horny police officers Jun 28 Officer Battles 1
former playmate Lonny (Lorraine) Chin (Feb '08) Jun '15 LonnyFan 174
Any women need discreet fun Jun '15 Lubsex 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dos Palos Mortgages