'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
44,961 - 44,980 of 147,279 Comments Last updated 1 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Good dependable AL! LOL 8)
You know how to make me smile..always!:)
Made anymore 'budzu' cake?:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Good dependable AL! LOL 8)
You know how to make me smile..always!:)
"Hey" and I want you to share it with us the next time you make some. May as well invite Ari and make it a 'party'... with fixins ;-)
what

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you wingnuz morons have completely detached from reality! Someone once said "it takes brass to blame someone for you did!"
Good Lord fwankie...were they slobbering and high on pills when they said "it takes brass to blame someone you did"? More and more your posts are coming across like the way Charlie Brown's teacher sounded...wha-wha wha wha wha-wha. Either snort something and snap out of it or get help for your severe withdrawal symptoms. You are scaring the little kids. wtf actually went back into the closet to hide after reading your silly crap every day.
believe

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

www.logcabinrepublicans.org Log Cabin Republicans

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

After all these years:
I've never have drawn unemployment.
Never had welfare assistance.
No section 8 housing.
No food stamps.
No help with heating assistance.
Started working and paying taxes when I was 14 years old
and that Gods honest truth!
So now I'm a Moocher...don't no what to think about that?
I don't dislike the man "Mitt" but that hurt my pride!
I'll chop wood or load a truck of coal or pack shingles against him any day of the week.
I'll shake a working mans hand covered in dirt and grease and consider it an honor!
It's the way I was raised...you don't turn down a mans offer to shake hands,never!
Then you shake it like you mean it!
tofy

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree with you Whitey. By passing obamacare, he also caused our Supreme Court judges to not look so 'supreme' anymore. It seems ANYthing to do with justice has went downhill! Ron Paul was for legalizing 'drugs'... I think that should be done, also. We have been fighting this "War on Drugs" for how many years????and what good has it done? None! Only made a lot felons out of basically 'good' people. Therefore one less voter!
There's nothing wrong with smoking a joint(doobie) in my opinion. It slows you down, alcohol does the opposite...it makes you a SPEED demon. I'm talking about drug/driving laws here. There's been no deaths from od'ing on MJ...but there has from alcohol/drugs mixed. Prescription drugs at that. Kids/teenagers are gonna do 'something' to rebel...I would much rather it be MJ than alcohol my kids/grandkids use than alcohol or meth, or anything to that effect.
Even these so-called Methadone clinics are just 'pill mills'...
They are "needed" ...but someone like that, that goes and gets pills and sells them, makes it hard for the ones who truly NEED them to GET them. Numerous one have been closed down, but another one pops up down the road.
Some states have more lax drug laws than others, and there's a so-called "drug pipeline" from Kentucky to Florida where a lot of them come in. Some people with NO jobs, right now, that is the only income they have to feed their family. I'm sure it's a 'heluva' situation to BE in :(
Rambling...
Your right AL alcohol is the most dangerous drug out there!
As far as MJ goes slow and easy first legalize it for cancer patients
it helps with appetite...then Glaucoma it slows it's progression.
As for recreational use it would be nice for yours truly,but unless the can prove it help arthritis I'm still standing with and illegal smile:)
Billions have been spent stopping it but believe me it's available!
They over play stoners on tv...you'd have to smoke 40 joints a day to be like the way Tommy Chong acts!LOL
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
After all these years:
No section 8 housing.
No food stamps.
I'll chop wood or load a truck of coal or pack shingles against him any day of the week.
I'll shake a working mans hand covered in dirt and grease and consider it an honor!
It's the way I was raised...you don't turn down a mans offer to shake hands,never!
tofy
Who called you a 'moocher' tofy?
Let me at 'em !!!:)

Great Comment!
That's the way a MAN is "supposed" to be!
That's the way they "used to be" raised!

I don't know what is 'coming up' in these new generations :(
Wimpy, wimpy wusses ... from what I've SEEN!

Very 'few and far between' REAL men...
It's SAD...it really IS!!!

We need MEN to "take control" of the 'situation' and "see it thru" ...NOT just half-way. To get "in the trenches" per se, with them if need be, and GET IT DONE!!!!!!
get real people

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree with you Whitey. By passing obamacare, he also caused our Supreme Court judges to not look so 'supreme' anymore. It seems ANYthing to do with justice has went downhill! Ron Paul was for legalizing 'drugs'... I think that should be done, also. We have been fighting this "War on Drugs" for how many years????and what good has it done? None! Only made a lot felons out of basically 'good' people. Therefore one less voter!
There's nothing wrong with smoking a joint(doobie) in my opinion. It slows you down, alcohol does the opposite...it makes you a SPEED demon. I'm talking about drug/driving laws here. There's been no deaths from od'ing on MJ...but there has from alcohol/drugs mixed. Prescription drugs at that. Kids/teenagers are gonna do 'something' to rebel...I would much rather it be MJ than alcohol my kids/grandkids use than alcohol or meth, or anything to that effect.
They are "needed" ...but someone like that, that goes and gets pills and sells them, makes it hard for the ones who truly NEED them to GET them. Numerous one have been closed down, but another one pops up down the road.
Some states have more lax drug laws than others, and there's a so-called "drug pipeline" from Kentucky to Florida where a lot of them come in. Some people with NO jobs, right now, that is the only income they have to feed their family. I'm sure it's a 'heluva' situation to BE in :(
Rambling...
Wait...seriously? Does those slowed down reflexes by drivers high on pot not make a difference? If you acknowledge the stop sign 20 feet after you passed it and then slowly hit your brakes because you are chillin on pot does that make it any better than being drunk or high on pills? Were you expecting different results because pot makes you slower to react?

I guess your theory means that the pot dealers and the ones that grow pot have never killed over that pot money, have they? No deaths concerning pot. No devastation to families because mommy and daddy made sure they had pot even when there was no household bills paid or food on the table for the kids. No harm to kids that are laying in their crib, helpless, when mommie and her friends lay around and smoke pot and "slow down" according to you. Just because you believe pot isn't as bad as other drugs doesn't make it true. It still devastates peoples lives whether anybody has od'ed on it or not.

Come on, I'm ready for it. Your reply...well it's natural and God put the pot plant on this earth so we could smoke it because it's natural...it's God's plant. Well, go roll up a big Poison Ivy blunt and smoke it and be one with nature.

Your answer is to legalize one drug that affects your brain cells and central nervous system when you smoke it because the fight to legalize the other drugs that affect your brain cells and central nervous system hasn't been won? WTF Lady!

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

get real people wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait...seriously? Does those slowed down reflexes by drivers high on pot not make a difference? If you acknowledge the stop sign 20 feet after you passed it and then slowly hit your brakes because you are chillin on pot does that make it any better than being drunk or high on pills? Were you expecting different results because pot makes you slower to react?
I guess your theory means that the pot dealers and the ones that grow pot have never killed over that pot money, have they? No deaths concerning pot. No devastation to families because mommy and daddy made sure they had pot even when there was no household bills paid or food on the table for the kids. No harm to kids that are laying in their crib, helpless, when mommie and her friends lay around and smoke pot and "slow down" according to you. Just because you believe pot isn't as bad as other drugs doesn't make it true. It still devastates peoples lives whether anybody has od'ed on it or not.
Come on, I'm ready for it. Your reply...well it's natural and God put the pot plant on this earth so we could smoke it because it's natural...it's God's plant. Well, go roll up a big Poison Ivy blunt and smoke it and be one with nature.
Your answer is to legalize one drug that affects your brain cells and central nervous system when you smoke it because the fight to legalize the other drugs that affect your brain cells and central nervous system hasn't been won? WTF Lady!
You should try it before you speculate on the effects of it!
Your buying into all the negative propaganda put out by people who don't Have a clue?
Self-righteous B/S Get your Little signs and go protest at the Mexican border....that's what I thought no balls for that huh?

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

PhreakkyPhroggy wrote:
DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY
WERE HUFFIN' BUT DANG! LAMO..........
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

This will not be liked by probably anyone.But,here is the way it could be.The real pot users either use it in secret or not get caught,or you get paddled when caught.Old style.The users of stronger drugs such as meth or ,coke,or whatever,get the shit beat out of them when caught,or,if they harm anyone else,they get shot.
Same applies to our Border.Cross it illegally,you get shot.Get caught here later illegally,you pay to get home with our bus or get shot.

No body will do any of this and I would not either.But,it would cure a lot of problems,wouldn`t it?
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
After all these years:
No section 8 housing.
No food stamps.
tofy
TOFU, I belive every word you say! I dont like 'the man' Mitt either! I will vote for him over Obama, because I dont like Obama more! Not cause he's black (I was for Herman Cain), Vote as you please,it is our right,for now? I was raised with a 'real' handshake being a bond! Neither of our people are much more than bullshit! God Bless you and yours.
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

We just go along as event security and get all the fringe benefits(GROUPIES)..

You know they gotta be some desperate bitches,LMAO!!!
truthwillsetyouf ree

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
I listened to Paul Ryans speech to AARP.Needless to say,we are one of the older folks that have shut off AARP.They did join Obama with his medical crap reform,because they were to be the Insurance Carrier for the U.S. to have to go to.Millions of new policy holders paying the premium!Mr.Ryan did tell just exactly what he has been extolling ,and since this was understood by we olders,it sounds far better than anything Obama has up his secret sleeve!
Unfortunately the medicare people have already started trying to deny some claims fortreatment for the elderly as expensive knee replacement or broken hip joint replacement.
Since what Ryan spoke of gives the choice and the individual is in charge of their own,this is the preferred way .
One last thing,many have said Obama has not raised taxes.Now just what is the Medical Reform item at the end of the year if one can not afford,or,is rich enough not to need the supplemental policy?Is that the item called a fine,or,a tax,just because you don`t buy their policy?Now ,if you are unemployed,have little left over after taking care of the family and can not buy Obama`s policy,how can you pay a tax or fine,and,is this not taxing the poor or maybe middle class?Obama lies.Simple fact.Ryan and Romney have a far better plan!!
You dont have a clue what your talking about come back on here next year when your enjoying"Obama Care" and tell us what you think, you have more than a splinter in your eyes i feel its a cross tie
truthwillsetyouf ree

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambling...
Obama could have made you as rich romney/ryan and i would bet you would complain about that while at the same time heading to the bank,
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Well then why in the fk didn't he??????
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Gods shoeshine wrote:
<quoted text>
further more I said nothing about Israel Jews or Zionist prior to your irrelevant question
God's shoeshine huh? I would like to shine my shoes on your mus-lime ass! You bastards have the nerve to invade these forums with your horseshit after you have killed Americans and your own people?
I heard from a reliable source that, Mohammad was a cross-dresser? Is that true? Israel will soon take care of all of you! If our cowardly President does not stand up for them, oh well! If the Zionist as you call them canít take care of your assess, no-one can! I am a Jew and a Christian as was Jesus! I hope you find your 70 virgins in hell!
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

I bet his ass got rich on a couple back alley deals..(Tax Payers)money no doubt..

Probably bought some Chinese Solar Panels or Chinese labor to erect some bridges or was it Petrobas in Brazil that got 10 that's right BILLION dollars to set up the oil derricks that were took from our shores??

Any of that crap helping our economy..
Are You Kidding

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

truthwillsetyoufree wrote:
<quoted text>You dont have a clue what your talking about come back on here next year when your enjoying"Obama Care" and tell us what you think, you have more than a splinter in your eyes i feel its a cross tie
Well I would say you don't have a clue what you are talking about! Come back next year and let us know how life is going for you!!!!

Since: Aug 12

Dickson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>God's shoeshine huh? I would like to shine my shoes on your mus-lime ass! You bastards have the nerve to invade these forums with your horseshit after you have killed Americans and your own people?
I heard from a reliable source that, Mohammad was a cross-dresser? Is that true? Israel will soon take care of all of you! If our cowardly President does not stand up for them, oh well! If the Zionist as you call them can’t take care of your assess, no-one can! I am a Jew and a Christian as was Jesus! I hope you find your 70 virgins in hell!
no he was a transsexual u bigot

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dorton Discussions

Search the Dorton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 13 hr Gfm 81,565
Jenkins High School 15 hr Hippy 3
is david collins single again 18 hr who cares 4
Jenkins police Thu Sad 1
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Thu Flint hill bandit 16,132
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) Thu Flint hill bandit 1,017
Carrie stamper Thu Just wondering 1
•••
•••
•••
Dorton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dorton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••