?
FRIEND

Pikeville, KY

#2 May 30, 2010
JOSH MILAM IS A GOOD BOY DONT START NOTHING ON HIM
yea

London, KY

#3 Jun 1, 2010
he is trying to do good for himself leave him alone!
hey

Ashland, KY

#4 Aug 9, 2010
don't start on Josh, he's a good guy...
hey

Ashland, KY

#5 Aug 9, 2010
??????
Kayla

Pikeville, KY

#6 Aug 9, 2010
You know something? All of you people on Topix are liars! Someone said on another thread about JOsh that he pays girls in pills to fuk him. Well he wouldnt give me not even one pill to have sex with him! And its not cause Im ugly either. Everyone knows I am a barbie doll. All of us Kellys are hot!! So for real now, does anyone know anyone that will give me some pills for my cookies? I have narked on so many people that I cant really buy off of that many people anymore. And the ones I can still buy from I am giveing the cops info on now so soon they will be outta business. You people have no idea how hard it is to be a pillWh0r3 and a nark.
Mrs_Milam

Richmond, KY

#7 Aug 18, 2010
Okay it's like this Josh is married now he has a baby and another on the way. if any of you sluts on here want to know anything about him ask i dont give a rats ass to answer. And this whole deal with u all sayin he give these sluts pills to screw them hahahahahaha.. YOURE SO FUNNY..Josh is a really good father and he doesn't need you stupid asses gettin on here and strating shit .. I mean grow up and get a life .. And as far as you being from Elkhorn and strating the post. You must be pretty dawm jelous or you wouldn't be wondering waht he's doing.
knowitall

Ransom, KY

#8 Aug 19, 2010
Kayla wrote:
You know something? All of you people on Topix are liars! Someone said on another thread about JOsh that he pays girls in pills to fuk him. Well he wouldnt give me not even one pill to have sex with him! And its not cause Im ugly either. Everyone knows I am a barbie doll. All of us Kellys are hot!! So for real now, does anyone know anyone that will give me some pills for my cookies? I have narked on so many people that I cant really buy off of that many people anymore. And the ones I can still buy from I am giveing the cops info on now so soon they will be outta business. You people have no idea how hard it is to be a pillWh0r3 and a nark.
Nobody wants you,nobody like you. Boohoo
KMTN

Macon, GA

#9 Aug 19, 2010
Kayla wrote:
LMAO yeah everyone knows you gals are hot lol..cause if you can hold him still and get his pants down hes [email protected]!!!!!
WDM

Elkhorn City, KY

#10 Aug 19, 2010
Oh shanda please no one wants him..lol
HIS SISTER

Teaberry, KY

#11 Aug 20, 2010
WDM wrote:
Oh shanda please no one wants him..lol
well you undoubtly show some type of interest in him...you did click on the link with his name on it!
knowitall

Ransom, KY

#12 Aug 20, 2010
HIS SISTER wrote:
<quoted text>
well you undoubtly show some type of interest in him...you did click on the link with his name on it!
And that is true, glad you pointed that out. Dumbasses they need to get a life. I know Josh and like him he is a very good young man in my book and I know alot more ppl that think alot of him. He has done good for himself and I love his family,they are good ppl.
HIS SISTER

Teaberry, KY

#13 Aug 20, 2010
knowitall wrote:
<quoted text>And that is true, glad you pointed that out. Dumbasses they need to get a life. I know Josh and like him he is a very good young man in my book and I know alot more ppl that think alot of him. He has done good for himself and I love his family,they are good ppl.
I know right! Some ppl are just retarded!
sorry

Pikeville, KY

#15 Aug 20, 2010
I am sorry but these things about Josh are true. i know for a fact. Shaundra can think what she wants but she just messed up.
REALLY

Richmond, KY

#16 Aug 21, 2010
Frist of all you need to learn to spell the name correctly. Second of all if all this were true then he wouldn't be with me and my daugther 24/7. In his younger days he may have been a little wild but im quite sure youre just a jelous little hoe. hahahaha. ANd another why would you even strat apost on him if you didn't want to no what he was doing and etc.? It's funny the mans married and has too kids you all need to grow up and get a life. and stay the hell out of his.
know

Pikeville, KY

#17 Aug 21, 2010
I am glad you think that way but you will NEVER know what we do behind your back!!
REALLY

Richmond, KY

#18 Aug 21, 2010
know wrote:
I am glad you think that way but you will NEVER know what we do behind your back!!
Really thats funny casue the fact is he's alwasy with me. and really what has he done behind my back? Casue personally he is never bye himslef hahahaha eat that skank.
HIS SISTER

Teaberry, KY

#19 Aug 21, 2010
sorry wrote:
I am sorry but these things about Josh are true. i know for a fact. Shaundra can think what she wants but she just messed up.
well, I'm sorry to tell you, your ignorant! His wifes name is NOT SHAUNDRA, ITS SHANDA! See you think you know so much about him but you dont know shit. Why dont you try getting a life of your own and stop trying to live yours thru his! Your just a lowdown piece of shit how has nothing better to do than get on here and run your mouth on ppl and things you know nothing about. They are your opinions, and opinions are like assholes we all got one!
know

Pikeville, KY

#21 Aug 22, 2010
HIS SISTER wrote:
<quoted text>
well, I'm sorry to tell you, your ignorant! His wifes name is NOT SHAUNDRA, ITS SHANDA! See you think you know so much about him but you dont know shit. Why dont you try getting a life of your own and stop trying to live yours thru his! Your just a lowdown piece of shit how has nothing better to do than get on here and run your mouth on ppl and things you know nothing about. They are your opinions, and opinions are like assholes we all got one!
Glad you think you know it all SISTER!! But what you and Shanda dont know wont hurt you!!!!!!!!!! C U soon Josh!
HIS SISTER

Teaberry, KY

#22 Aug 22, 2010
know wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you think you know it all SISTER!! But what you and Shanda dont know wont hurt you!!!!!!!!!! C U soon Josh!
I DO KNOW IT ALL WHEN IT COMES TO MY BROTHER. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A LOWLIFE SKANK W HORE! A WANNABE! YOUR JUST JEALOUS CAUSE HE'S NOT WITH YOU! HE WOULDNT GIVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY, THATS WHAT UR SO UPSET ABOUT. POOR BABY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dorton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ronice niece Thu wondering 1
the music thread (Mar '12) May 24 texas pete 45
Upcoming jenkins football May 23 Triple threat 27
Melvin Music Thread (May '16) May 21 Musikologist 3
Thelma (Lulu) Anderson May 21 Burdinegirl 4
Wondering May 20 Nosy 1
Who is a rat May 19 King pin 10

Dorton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance